• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

{Wifi Hack tools} Network Spoofer - Wifi Killer

Search This thread

Toon10

Oct 29, 2012
netspoof.png

promo.png

Youtube vid here

Network Spoofer lets you change websites on other people’s computers from an Android phone. After downloading simply log onto a Wifi network, choose a spoof to use and press start.
Please note that there is no intention for Network Spoofer to include any malicious features. This application is a fun demonstration of how vulnerable home networks are to simple attacks, with permission of the network owner - DO NOT attempt to use Network Spoofer on any corporate or other non-residential networks (eg. at school, university). It becomes very obvious when Network Spoofer is being used on a Network, and use of Network Spoofer will be considered malicious hacking by network administrators.

You can send every web page to a specific site, flip all images, or just pass all network traffic through your phone so you can... have a look. Obviously, this app has malicious potential, so be good, folks. There is also a hefty 99MB download associated with the app. you also need root

Wifi killer: with this app you can disable internet connection for a device on the same network. So if someone (anyone) is abusing the internet wasting precious bandwidth for a Justin Bieber videoclips you could just kill their connection and stay happy with a full bandwidth just for yourself.

Download Network spoofer here

Download Wifi killer here

nexusae0_2012-11-08-18.54.16.png

nexusae0_2012-11-08-19.14.35.png

wifi-kill.jpg

This are not my apps but this is a great app that every root user should know​

You can hit thanks:good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    netspoof.png

promo.png

Youtube vid here

Network Spoofer lets you change websites on other people’s computers from an Android phone. After downloading simply log onto a Wifi network, choose a spoof to use and press start.
    Please note that there is no intention for Network Spoofer to include any malicious features. This application is a fun demonstration of how vulnerable home networks are to simple attacks, with permission of the network owner - DO NOT attempt to use Network Spoofer on any corporate or other non-residential networks (eg. at school, university). It becomes very obvious when Network Spoofer is being used on a Network, and use of Network Spoofer will be considered malicious hacking by network administrators.

You can send every web page to a specific site, flip all images, or just pass all network traffic through your phone so you can... have a look. Obviously, this app has malicious potential, so be good, folks. There is also a hefty 99MB download associated with the app. you also need root

Wifi killer: with this app you can disable internet connection for a device on the same network. So if someone (anyone) is abusing the internet wasting precious bandwidth for a Justin Bieber videoclips you could just kill their connection and stay happy with a full bandwidth just for yourself.

Download Network spoofer here

Download Wifi killer here

nexusae0_2012-11-08-18.54.16.png

nexusae0_2012-11-08-19.14.35.png

wifi-kill.jpg

This are not my apps but this is a great app that every root user should know​

You can hit thanks:good:
    Is that really work? Why its that big??I mean 99 MG for an app!!!

Sent from my LT22i using xda premium

Dont know but it is deleted from Google play because wifi hacking can be used for bad thigs, and just give it a try. You don't have anything to lose.

Send from my xperia p
    I'm obviously doing something wrong when trying to download the wifi killer because it sends me to a 2shared.com site but then shows up with no link to download. I downloaded the Netspoofer with no problems. Can someone please explain what I'm doing wrong or post the apk on the thread?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Redirect over Here
    This One Works Fine!!!

Every Post Is Important To Us, Nd So The Same Is With Our Reply Back!!
    Show a little appreciation when you receive help... :)
    XDA MEMBER
    Does it work?

I am not able to download because I am not home. Has anyone tried it yet?
    Wifi killer link problem ... the site is available , but the file isnt