WiFi NVRAM WARNING: ERR 0x10 Problem Fixed

Dit it worked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Shantanu8797

Jan 9, 2018
Sir, with due respect I want to ask you something soo kindly help mee out , I have lenovo K4 Note
Actually what happened is I flashed my phone with SP tool and all my imei no. , serial no. , bluetooth address has been lost and when I connect this phone to PC it shows me an error that is USB not recognised , try i tried to install kingoroot that also failed to install , sim card is not showing bcoz of invalid imei no. , it is also showing me NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10; what can i do please do reply and help mee out sir. The phone is in unrooted condition right now if you want i can contact you or come to your shop but plz i need my phone to work as like it worked before . I will be highly obliged to you . Please do reply as soon as possible with a genuine solution .You are my only hope left now...

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Sir, with due respect I want to ask you something soo kindly help mee out , I have lenovo K4 Note
Actually what happened is I flashed my phone with SP tool and all my imei no. , serial no. , bluetooth address has been lost and when I connect this phone to PC it shows me an error that is USB not recognised , try i tried to install kingoroot that also failed to install , sim card is not showing bcoz of invalid imei no. , it is also showing me NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10; what can i do please do reply and help mee out sir. The phone is in unrooted condition right now if you want i can contact you or come to your shop but plz i need my phone to work as like it worked before . I will be highly obliged to you . Please do reply as soon as possible with a genuine solution .You are my only hope left now...

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Actually what happened is I flashed my phone with SP tool and all my imei no. , serial no. , bluetooth address has been lost and when I connect this phone to PC it shows me an error that is USB not recognised , try i tried to install kingoroot that also failed to install , sim card is not showing bcoz of invalid imei no. , it is also showing me NVRAM WARNING: Err = 0x10; what can i do please do reply and help mee out sir. The phone is in unrooted condition right now if you want i can contact you or come to your shop but plz i need my phone to work as like it worked before . I will be highly obliged to you . Please do reply as soon as possible with a genuine solution .You are my only hope left now... I have Lenovo k4 note Mtk 6753

niazmpg

May 11, 2018
Many MTK device's users are facing the WiFi NVRAM WARNING err 0x10 Problem by formatting the whole flash by SP Flash Tool.
After a long time I Found a Solution for mtk Users to solve the problem.

This method is easy as any other methods..

What you need to perform the methods..??
1. A Rooted MTK device
2. Root Explorer.apk
3. Wifi Error Fix.rar

How to do this?

On Your Rooted device go to root Explorer
And navigate to File system root/
data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB
There you will found to files named 1) WIFI , 2) WIFI_CUSTOM just simply delete these files

Now extract the files from the WiFi fix.rar
and move the extracted files to the previous (root/
data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB) folder.

After this process complete You need to just reboot your device. Now go to the wifi adapter setting and you will find the message of NVRAM Error Warning is gone...

I tested this on my Micromax A89 Ninja(Mt6577).

If I helped you all just say thanks by hit the :good:Thanks Button... :cool:

now I have NVRAM warning err=0x02

theintel

Feb 9, 2016
Dhaka
Me too, i think i am restoring the old files
Maybe his modifications works on devices running android 6 or before
Not working on my Nougat

Sent from my Infinix NOTE 3 Pro using XDA Labs

I'm running Marshmallow, this happened to my device as well.

Now I have NVRAM WARNING: 0x02

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

now I have NVRAM warning err=0x02

Same here. Its a solution that spawns another problem :laugh:

0lorenzo

Jan 28, 2016
Redmi Note 8
Last edited:
Reactions: pupitetris
Many MTK device's users are facing the WiFi NVRAM WARNING err 0x10 Problem by formatting the whole flash by SP Flash Tool.

1. A Rooted MTK device
2. Root Explorer.apk
3. Wifi Error Fix.rar

How to do this?

data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB
There you will found to files named 1) WIFI , 2) WIFI_CUSTOM just simply delete these files

After this process complete You need to just reboot your device. Now go to the wifi adapter setting and you will find the message of NVRAM Error Warning is gone...

Thanks, this just fixed the issue on my GPD XD + that occured after a failed flash resulted in me using the format and download option in SPFlashTool

pupitetris

Nov 12, 2018
Interested on 0x02 Error too

EDIT: FIXED with this app on Google Play. Just use it one time, reboot, re-use and re-reboot. Done :cowboy:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wifi.nvram.fixer

This worked like a charm on my DT No.1 D6 smartwatch with Lollipop (5.1), it's a MediaTek MT6580 device.

I edited the file with hexedit on the terminal and it would work but not survive a reboot. With this app, it has persisted. No longer on Play Store, but I got it on apkpure.com:

https://apkpure.com/wifi-nvram-fixer-root/com.wifi.nvram.fixer

Jul 31, 2017
Mexico City

wyethicala

Apr 17, 2019
:good:

1. A Rooted MTK device
2. Root Explorer.apk
3. Wifi Error Fix.rar

How to do this?

data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB

Flohack

Jan 16, 2016
Dear Nilendu,

can you elaborate if this will restore the original MAC addresses or just replace it with at fixed one? Thanks!

Aug 4, 2020
thanks! my k-touch i10 had this stupid problem and it was really annoying, seeing as the phone had spyware and I had to go through the whole ordeal of flashing the stupid thing to get rid of the junk installed..

:good:

tunaydemir

Mar 25, 2021

1. A Rooted MTK device
2. Root Explorer.apk
3. Wifi Error Fix.rar

How to do this?

data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB

Thank you

defryantrigusman

Feb 28, 2019
Banyak pengguna perangkat MTK menghadapi Masalah WiFi NVRAM WARNING err 0x10 dengan memformat seluruh flash dengan SP Flash Tool.
Setelah sekian lama saya Menemukan Solusi bagi Pengguna mtk untuk mengatasi masalah tersebut.

Metode ini semudah metode lainnya ..

Apa yang Anda butuhkan untuk melakukan metode .. ??
1. Perangkat MTK yang Di-Root
2. Root Explorer.apk
3. Perbaiki Kesalahan Wifi

Bagaimana cara melakukannya?

Pada perangkat Anda yang telah di-Root, buka Root Explorer
Dan arahkan ke File system root /
data / nvram / APCFG / APRDEB
Di sana Anda akan menemukan file bernama 1) WIFI, 2) WIFI_CUSTOM cukup hapus file-file ini

Sekarang ekstrak file dari WiFi fix.rar
dan pindahkan file yang diekstrak ke sebelumnya (root /
data / nvram / APCFG / APRDEB).

Setelah proses ini selesai Anda hanya perlu me-reboot perangkat Anda. Sekarang masuk ke pengaturan adaptor wifi dan Anda akan menemukan pesan Peringatan Kesalahan NVRAM hilang ...

Saya menguji ini di Micromax A89 Ninja (Mt6577) saya.

Jika saya membantu Anda semua ucapkan terima kasih dengan menekan: bagus: Tombol Terima Kasih ... :keren:
Why is my Redmi Note 8 Pro not there "NVRAM" folder in the system data folder? does anyone know? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. A Rooted MTK device
    2. Root Explorer.apk
    3. Wifi Error Fix.rar

How to do this?

data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB

Can i use this file with other MTK phones?

Yes obviously You can do it with all mtk phones... Good Luck..

If you satisfied with my answer, all U have to do - Press the :good:THANKS Button..

:good: -----<< THANK YOU >>----- :good:

1. A Rooted MTK device
    2. Root Explorer.apk
    3. Wifi Error Fix.rar

How to do this?

data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB

To download Root Explorer app go here:↓
    Copy and paste to your browser

www29.zippyshare.com/v/95430308/file.html

If I helped you all just say thanks by hit the Thanks Button... :cool:

Thanks sir I was faced that problem from many long time...

Thanks 4 such a help...

Now My NVRAM WARNING ERR 0X10 PROBLEM HAS SOLVED...

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

1. A Rooted MTK device
    2. Root Explorer.apk
    3. Wifi Error Fix.rar

How to do this?

data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB

To download Root Explorer app go here:↓
    Copy and paste to your browser

www29.zippyshare.com/v/95430308/file.html

If I helped you all just say thanks by hit the Thanks Button... :cool:

Thanks sir I was faced that problem from many long time...

Thanks 4 such a help...

Now My NVRAM WARNING ERR 0X10 PROBLEM HAS SOLVED...
    Thanks a ton. i have been googling and scratching my head all around but you are the saviour. My WIFI is also working perfect now.

Your Welcome topatil...

1. A Rooted MTK device
    2. Root Explorer.apk
    3. Wifi Error Fix.rar

How to do this?

data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB

Here is some amending information for phones like the Doogee Valencia DG800 which are a bit peculiar when rooted.

On these phones, the root user does not see the SD card because it is not mounted for root.
    Thus, you cannot copy the repaired files back to the /data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB as easily as described in this guide.

So please find below a modified guide for fixing the Doogee Valencia DG800 and similar phones:

Before doing anything else, check your phone's MAC address (settings, about phone, near the bottom). If it starts with zeroes (00:xx:xx...) just proceed with the steps below. If not, you can enter your own MAC address into the fixed WIFI file.
    To accomplish this, you will need a hex editor. Unpack the fixed files from the attachment and open WIFI in the hex editor. The bytes to be changed are in the first row, starting from column 04. Here, you can enter your MAC address, overwriting the one included in the file.
    Note (again): This only works if your MAC address does not start with 00:xx:...

Now let's proceed with the fix. To be sure, switch off WLAN on the phone, then do the following:

1. Unpack and transfer the fixed/edited WIFI files to your phone's SD card (preferably, into the root dir of the card)
    2. Get ADB files from the attachment and unzip them into an empty folder on your PC.
    3. Install (if not done already for rooting) the Doogee USB drivers (attached here because sometimes hard to find)
    4. Connect the phone to the PC using USB.
    5. Check if ADB can find your phone, type
    Code:
    adb devices
    6. If no, check if the correct drivers are installed and on the phone, USB debug mode is switched on.
    7. Now, enter the ADB shell (we can do everything from there, no additional apps needed) by typing
    Code:
    adb shell
    8. In the shell, issue the following commands:
    Code:
    su
    mount -t vfat /dev/block/vold/179:97 /mnt/media_rw/sdcard0
    cd /data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB
    cp /mnt/media_rw/sdcard0/WIFI .
    cp /mnt/media_rw/sdcard0/WIFI_CUSTOM .
    exit 
    exit
    UPDATE: If you installed the latest official Doogee firmware which is based on Android 5.0 (file name: 15-05-14 z869h-oq-k44-dg800-qhd-wg850p2100-emmc-64g8g-Android-5.0 外文归档(道格).rar) the SD card is already mounted properly so you will have to issue the following commands:
    Code:
    su
    cd /data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB
    cp /mnt/sdcard/WIFI .
    cp /mnt/sdcard/WIFI_CUSTOM .
    exit 
    exit
    8. Disconnect and reboot the phone and switch WLAN back on. The error now should have been gone. If not (and you edited WIFI), you made an error or your MAC address is invalid (like the ones starting with 00:xx:...). Use the fixed WIFI file without editing then.

Good luck!

DAC324