WiFi strength, range, and throughput

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Rate this thread to express how you think the Moto G5S's Wifi performs. A higher rating indicates that it has excellent range, throughput, and signal strength. Like when you're taking a dump in the bedroom upstairs, do your videos have to buffer or do they come through without interruption?

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

ShattrdChain

Dec 1, 2017
Disappointed. The WiFi connection drops repeatedly (while my other phone, right next to the G5S, is working just fine). The WiFi is unreliable, slow and plain irritating.

G

GuestD2078

Also expected more. My house has 6 devices including my G5S, it is set at a high priority on my router but it's the first to disconnect when other people are using the Wi-Fi.

kazuto_kirito

Mar 24, 2019
Also expected more. My house has 6 devices including my G5S, it is set at a high priority on my router but it's the first to disconnect when other people are using the Wi-Fi.

Yes many times it disconnect it self and used to show no WiFi or connect no network even if the WiFi is connected to network access

rizwan.mahai

Jul 2, 2014
Mississauga
Google Pixel 6
Disappointed. The WiFi connection drops repeatedly (while my other phone, right next to the G5S, is working just fine). The WiFi is unreliable, slow and plain irritating.

You are absolutely right. You go through this thread, I am facing the same problem,.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Yes many times it disconnect it self and used to show no WiFi or connect no network even if the WiFi is connected to network access

I face the same problem.