WIFIXER - Fix wifi issue on MIUI or Custom Rom

x-flyer

Nov 16, 2013
Same, even after applying the fix my wifi sometimes disconnects and after that it won't reconnect or find any network. Only turning the wifi off and back on fixes it.

x-flyer

Nov 16, 2013
I might have figured out what was causing the problem. I tried looking at the logcat for errors when the disconnection would occur and it looks like it was failing to assign a new MAC address to the interface. So if you are still having problems you might try going into the wifi network settings and under Advanced->Privacy setting "Use device MAC". This would need to be done for every network you want to connect to.

procobain

Jan 26, 2015
I have a problem with my global begonia, After some installations of roms in an attempt to choose one, the wifi started to get the randomized MAC, I have to use a MAC changer with root to fix the mac every reboot.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?

x-flyer

Nov 16, 2013
I have a problem with my global begonia, After some installations of roms in an attempt to choose one, the wifi started to get the randomized MAC, I have to use a MAC changer with root to fix the mac every reboot.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?
It's an android feature. In your wifi settings tap on the cog next to your wifi. Then under Advanced->Privacy select "Use device MAC"

procobain

Jan 26, 2015
It's an android feature. In your wifi settings tap on the cog next to your wifi. Then under Advanced->Privacy select "Use device MAC"

So, I believe that this problem happened when I flashed an old version of A9 with Miflash, and I closed the miflash in the middle of the procedure.

My problem is that even using A9stock, A10stock, CFW10 or 11, the MAC is not the original, and it keeps changing whenever you restart the device.

I know how to change this option that you have, but really my problem is another ...

procobain

Jan 26, 2015
I believe my problem is the lack of the MAC file, my begonia is without a standard MAC, every reboot is changed the MAC (OBS is not a problem with the randomized mac configuration)

I believe that this problem happened because I stopped a flash halfway with the miflash.

In Android 9 the only problem is that the MAC does not fix. On A10 or A11, an error "NVRAM WARNİNG ERR = 0x10" appears on the wifi, I can use the wifi normally, but the MAC is random, and I need the fixed

Levi Stark

Dec 1, 2012
Teresina
I have the same problem. A flashed the magisk module and nothing change. I believe it is a hardware bug that Xiaomi does not admit to recognizing.
I have the RN8 global (ginkgo) with MIUI 12

Last edited: