• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

WIKO PULP FAB 4G recovery twrp install

Search This thread

big_benn

Jan 10, 2010
hello friends, can now explaned to install a custom recovery for this model?

and need more information for unlock bootloader lets create now Forum for PULP FAB 4G

thanks for your best helping

sebi3481

Apr 16, 2016
Hello, Wiko Pulp FAB 4G can be rooted with kingroot. I'm trying to search on various forums about cwm, philz or twrp but nothing...
The bootloader seems to be already unlocked because communication in fastboot mode works.
I think the beginig before custom ROM is a custom recovery but I don't have any information... sorry.

big_benn

Jan 10, 2010
Hello friend i search but dont see nothing.... Your team xda need developer twrp custom for this modelo.....

I have unlock bootloader but i have this:

Then I used this command
"fastboot oem unlock"
It promted for the confirm (yes [Volume Up] or No [Volume Down]).I pressed volume up key.But Nothing happened. Then I pressed volume down button. it said "unlock failed..... return to fastboot in 3s"

after 3 seconds :

Select Boot Mode :
[VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME DOWN is OK]

[Recovery Mode]
[Fastboot Mode] <<==
[Normal Mode]
=> FASTBOOT mode.....

I tried to select the mode.But No key was worked.

Last edited:

sebi3481

Apr 16, 2016
Good morning,

Have you tried (on normal usage) to enable oem unlock in : parameters - {} developers option - enable oem unlock = ON.
Maybe after this, reboot fastboot mode and retry...

Best regards.

sebi3481

Apr 16, 2016
root and twrp recovery

Hello,
I have some news about root and twrp recovery

1) ROOT
You can root Wiko pulp fab 4G with kingroot.apk using it directly in the phone.
If somebody want to replace kinguser by supersu then use "Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSUv2.4" searching on google

2) TWRP
I made an adapted twrp witch works : http://dl.free.fr/jlC9Opl5O (only a little display problem : you can see a small cursor on the middle screen)
You can flash Twrp_3.0.0.2_PulpFab4G.img using fastboot or flashify (unzip file before).

:D That's all ;)

Last edited:

TheDarkDesolator

Jul 29, 2015
TWRP

Hello,

1) ROOT
If somebody want to replace kinguser by supersu then use "Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSUv2.4" searching on google

2) TWRP
I made an adapted twrp witch works : LINK (only a little display problem : you can see a small cursor on the middle screen)
You can flash Twrp_3.0.0.2_PulpFab4G.img using fastboot or flashify (unzip file before).

i did this on my wiko and the twrp you made crashed my entire system, i had to flash the stock recovery again and had to re-install the firmware :/

Incomtus

Apr 30, 2016
soundcloud.com
yup, like i would on any other devices i rooted
Mmm sorry i do not see. Maybe a stupid question but i prefer to ask it, you tried to install it on the pulp fab 4g and not pulp 4g or pulp fab 3g?

Also it is strange that your phone reacts like this because one time i installed a bad recovery on my pulp fab 4g (it was the ridge fab recovery lol) and the only problem was there was no recovery anymore.
And normally the recovery has no influence on the system partition but when you install or delete or format something.
Maybe you were unlucky.? But won't tell you to try again lol but if you have time to kill if it doesn't work again maybe you can try.

Last edited:

Jerico.ff

Jul 23, 2016
Recovering the recovery

Hi there, I also intalled the .img in a Pulp 3G and I have no access to the recovery and also the pone doesn't recognize the SIM card. I think I was really unlucky. Do you know a way I can solve this? I have tried to hard reset my pone but no reset is done at the end. I have tried to instal the firmware and nothing also. I think thing will get better if I am able to recover the recovery, how did you do it? any suggestions?

Thanks!

Incomtus

Apr 30, 2016
soundcloud.com
Hi there, I also intalled the .img in a Pulp 3G and I have no access to the recovery and also the pone doesn't recognize the SIM card. I think I was really unlucky. Do you know a way I can solve this? I have tried to hard reset my pone but no reset is done at the end. I have tried to instal the firmware and nothing also. I think thing will get better if I am able to recover the recovery, how did you do it? any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hello,
This recovery. Img is for the pulp fab 4g and only the pulp fab 4g.
It is normal that you can't reset your phonr because it need the stock recovery.
So if you have no recovery anymore you do not have so much solutions.
1st find the stock recovery somewhere maybe on forum or to someone having the same phone than you and install it like you did with this one.
Maybe the app you used to install this recovery made a back up of your stock recovery.
Last thing I know is to flash your phone completely....

In fact i don't know why your phone doesn't recognize the sim card anymore.... Strange....

Hope it helps you...

Jerico.ff

Jul 23, 2016
Thanks for your answer.

I've been trying to get the stock recovery. I used Rashr to do the flashing but unfortunatly it didn't make the backup (my bad). Any suggestion or tutorial on how to flash the phone? As I cannot access to the recovery I don't know how to do it.

I am also worry about the sim card detection, so I am convince I have to hard reset the pone but I can't. Any recommendation will help

Thank you!

Incomtus

Apr 30, 2016
soundcloud.com
Thanks for your answer.

I've been trying to get the stock recovery. I used Rashr to do the flashing but unfortunatly it didn't make the backup (my bad). Any suggestion or tutorial on how to flash the phone? As I cannot access to the recovery I don't know how to do it.

I am also worry about the sim card detection, so I am convince I have to hard reset the pone but I can't. Any recommendation will help

Thank you!

Ok don't worry,
To flash the phone you have to download (on a windows computer) the stock rom that is findable on wiko site or search on Google "your phone model (pulp 3g?) stock firmware" and you will quickly find the thing. About 700 Moctet.
Unzip and install the exe file. Follow the instructions. One time the app on your computer will ask you to press vol+ and - for three seconds and plug your phone to computer. In fact you have to plug while keeping pushing those vol + and -
CAUTION EVERYTHING WILL BE ERASED ON YOUR PHONE.
Normaly everything should be good

Adnihil

Mar 20, 2013
Brussels
Hello,

1) ROOT

2) TWRP
I made an adapted twrp witch works : http://dl.free.fr/jlC9Opl5O (only a little display problem : you can see a small cursor on the middle screen)

Thank you. I can confirm that this works perfectly for both the Wiko Pulp 4G and the Wiko Pulp Fab 4G.

Edit: made a guide for these phones http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general/guide-wiko-pulp-4g-pulp-fab-4g-root-t3436580

Last edited:
Reactions: elocnix

elocnix

Jan 16, 2016
2) TWRP

Hello, sebi3481!

First of all, thanks for the customized twrp.img.
As previously reported by @Adnihil, it works for Wiko Pulp 4G, too.

Would you be so kind to send your .img back to TWRP team for review? Maybe they could add our device(s) to supported list afterwards.
Thanks! :good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    root and twrp recovery

Hello,

1) ROOT

2) TWRP

Hello,

1) ROOT

2) TWRP

Thank you. I can confirm that this works perfectly for both the Wiko Pulp 4G and the Wiko Pulp Fab 4G.

Edit: made a guide for these phones http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/general/guide-wiko-pulp-4g-pulp-fab-4g-root-t3436580