• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Will an international version be launched?

Search This thread

spludgey

Aug 21, 2008
Information is unfortunately very scarce, but does anyone know whether we can expect this phone to be sold internationally with Google services?
It looks like a really good phone on paper and has an awesome feature that virtually all Android phones forego: Face ID. No idea why this is the case, I find it so super useful!

I think it's strange that they went through the effort of splintering off Honor from Huawei and then didn't bother to put Google services on the phone. Even if it's not a massive drawcard in China, I would have thought that they would have done so just to show that they're back in business.

Anyway, any info on a launch of a Google version?

Reactions: jericho246

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Still no info unfortunately. All we got is the mediocre honor 50 and that's it. Hopefully it doesn't take much longer, although I wouldn't be surprised if it's not coming globally after all. There are already rumors of phones with the next gen Snapdragon chipset, so Honor better hurry up...

Reactions: spludgey

jericho246

Dec 19, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Update: there's a French article from a site that claims they have been informed by Honor that the Magic3 series isn't coming to France. I guess that means no global release after all.

spludgey

Aug 21, 2008
Update: there's a French article from a site that claims they have been informed by Honor that the Magic3 series isn't coming to France. I guess that means no global release after all.

Merde!
Merci beaucoup!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yeah, of course no international release cause we only got cheap phones here, so disappointing :(
    Information is unfortunately very scarce, but does anyone know whether we can expect this phone to be sold internationally with Google services?
    It looks like a really good phone on paper and has an awesome feature that virtually all Android phones forego: Face ID. No idea why this is the case, I find it so super useful!

I think it's strange that they went through the effort of splintering off Honor from Huawei and then didn't bother to put Google services on the phone. Even if it's not a massive drawcard in China, I would have thought that they would have done so just to show that they're back in business.

Anyway, any info on a launch of a Google version?
    Still no info unfortunately. All we got is the mediocre honor 50 and that's it. Hopefully it doesn't take much longer, although I wouldn't be surprised if it's not coming globally after all. There are already rumors of phones with the next gen Snapdragon chipset, so Honor better hurry up...
    Yeah, of course no international release cause we only got cheap phones here, so disappointing :(