• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Will it be possible to root the Oneplus Nord 2?

Search This thread

characterdivide

May 25, 2021
I was wondering if you guys think it will be possible to root the oneplus nord 2 in the near future? I know this is mostly speculation, but what are your predictions? Just to be clear; I know there probably won't be a lot of custom roms for this device because of the Mediatek processor. I don't mind staying on Oxygen OS, I just need root for system wide adblocking on my device. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Ankit1499

strongst

Senior Moderator / Developer Committee
Staff member
Sep 18, 2007
thank's
HTC Desire
Smart Watches
I was wondering if you guys think it will be possible to root the oneplus nord 2 in the near future? I know this is mostly speculation, but what are your predictions? Just to be clear; I know there probably won't be a lot of custom roms for this device because of the Mediatek processor. I don't mind staying on Oxygen OS, I just need root for system wide adblocking on my device. Thanks in advance!
As mentioned here :)

sohang_lal

Jul 3, 2015
https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-nord-2-nord-200-kernel-sources-released/
I guess now it will be

santhosh5639

Oct 3, 2010
Mangalore
LG G6
Realme 5 Pro
You can try this to block ads

You can use adguard dns in Private DNS settings. Go to Settings=>Connection and Sharing=>Private DNS=>Designated Private DNS here u enter dns[dot]adguard[dot]com

Now you should not see any ads.

Hit like 👍 if it worked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You can use adguard dns in Private DNS settings. Go to Settings=>Connection and Sharing=>Private DNS=>Designated Private DNS here u enter dns[dot]adguard[dot]com

Hit like 👍 if it worked

Hit like 👍 if it worked