• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

will samsung galaxy watch active work with moto X4?

Search This thread

Snow755

Jan 26, 2012
Sonora
hi

my new Moto X4 android one is comeing on friday i wish too get me the new samsung galaxy watch active the ? is will the samsung galaxy watch active work on the moto X4?

thanks

MotoX4Custom

hi

my new Moto X4 android one is comeing on friday i wish too get me the new samsung galaxy watch active the ? is will the samsung galaxy watch active work on the moto X4?

thanks
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy Watch works. The Galaxy Watch also works with an Iphone and all other Android devices that are reasonably current. I have a "Michael Kors Bradshaw Access MTK5012" this works perfectly with the phone.

Snow755

Jan 26, 2012
Sonora
dos wifi calling work on moto X4 android one ?

hi

i will be useing verizon soon on the moto x4 android one and would like too no if wifi callling will work ?

edufur

Sep 27, 2007
Hillsboro
hi

thanks

Most likely... but tread carefully. If you unlock and root your phone, you will not be able to install the Samsung software necessary to communicate with the watch. You will need Magisk to trick safety net if you want it to work after unlocking.