• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Will T-Mobile carry the new Pixels?

Search This thread

KOLIOSIS

@diesteldorf
Yes,the bloat will still be there, regardless of the SIM Card that you use.

Of course, if root is achieved, then you can delete/disable whatever you want.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211023-143245_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20211023-143245_Settings.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: diesteldorf

KOLIOSIS

@diesteldorf

T-Mobile's history of various storage options indicates what you see when a phone is 1st offered is going to remain the best of what you'll see in the future.

The best example of this is T-Mobile's Samsung devices. At best, Samsung will have most/all options available upon release, but, after the pre-order period is over, the highest options go out of stock immediately & odds are, you won't see them arrive more than once or twice before the only options are the entry & mid-level options.

Typically, you're stuck with only the lowest storage option available within the first month after release,.

Apple is the only mfg that stays in-stock for a reasonable amount of time after the pre-order period (w/T-Mobile).

I would not count on any other storage options in the future w/T-Mobile branded Pixel 6 models, especially since Google has the worst track record w/availability, regardless of model, whether carrier unlocked or not.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hoping they do, and there are decent trade-in values as well. This OnePlus 9Pro should cover a majority of a P6P 256gb model to make the transition easy. First time Pixel buyer trying to get off the OnePlus train after 4 models.
    @diesteldorf

T-Mobile's history of various storage options indicates what you see when a phone is 1st offered is going to remain the best of what you'll see in the future.

The best example of this is T-Mobile's Samsung devices. At best, Samsung will have most/all options available upon release, but, after the pre-order period is over, the highest options go out of stock immediately & odds are, you won't see them arrive more than once or twice before the only options are the entry & mid-level options.

Typically, you're stuck with only the lowest storage option available within the first month after release,.

Apple is the only mfg that stays in-stock for a reasonable amount of time after the pre-order period (w/T-Mobile).

I would not count on any other storage options in the future w/T-Mobile branded Pixel 6 models, especially since Google has the worst track record w/availability, regardless of model, whether carrier unlocked or not.
    Hoping they do, and there are decent trade-in values as well. This OnePlus 9Pro should cover a majority of a P6P 256gb model to make the transition easy. First time Pixel buyer trying to get off the OnePlus train after 4 models.
    Agree, that makes two of us in the same T-Mobile/OnePlus 9 Pro boat!🛥️⛵😎
    I'm in the same bout. Il be treating my 9p as well. It was a true disappointment, especially in the batty department
    Saw the preorder availability on the T-Mobile site. Can't decide if I want to just order unlocked from Google or go thru TMobile. This is the hardest decision! 😭