will the 4gb or 6gb variant have better support on XDA?

Search This thread

therealroyston2

Jan 23, 2019
hello everyone, I'm planning on buying the Samsung a50 but i was wondering if the 6gb variant will have good support for custom roms later in the future. I don't know if they have different model numbers for the 4 and 6 gb variant. because Many reviews that i have seen people are using the 4gb variant so it might be more supported. Please let me know if they both have the same model number. Thank you

stark1296

Mar 31, 2018
hello everyone, I'm planning on buying the Samsung a50 but i was wondering if the 6gb variant will have good support for custom roms later in the future. I don't know if they have different model numbers for the 4 and 6 gb variant. because Many reviews that i have seen people are using the 4gb variant so it might be more supported. Please let me know if they both have the same model number. Thank you
Doesn't matter. Both will have same support. Just region can be a differentiating factor.

Reactions: therealroyston2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Doesn't matter. Both will have same support. Just region can be a differentiating factor.
    Ok thank you. I bought the 4gb variant, really nice phone ?
    Which country? And, go for all OTA's available, the latest one, I just read, improves fingerprint scanner speed greatly. And, afaik, that particular OTA was aired today only (at least here in India).