• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Will the CTS Profile Match failing ever be fixed on Xiaomi EU roms?

Search This thread

snes9x ex+

May 30, 2016
I'm starting to get frustrated with my K30 Pro Zoom. I'm honestly thinking of selling this thing and buying a Poco F3. It was fine for a year and then all of a sudden just a a week or twp ago it started failing the cts profile match safety net check. I can't use banking apps anymore nor I can download netflix. The phone is not even rooted it just has an open bootloader because the phone originally came in with a chinese rom. I don't wanna root the phone or install magisk. Will this thing ever get fixed?!

I'm starting to get frustrated with my K30 Pro Zoom. I'm honestly thinking of selling this thing and buying a Poco F3. It was fine for a year and then all of a sudden just a a week or twp ago it started failing the cts profile match safety net check. I can't use banking apps anymore nor I can download netflix. The phone is not even rooted it just has an open bootloader because the phone originally came in with a chinese rom. I don't wanna root the phone or install magisk. Will this thing ever get fixed?!
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/information-about-the-non-certified-miui-rom-play-store.4332677/

No I meant Poco F3 is stock rom so it wouldn't fail Safety Net. It's this Xiaomi EU rom that's at fault.
I don't know about the F3 but for the F2, I'll repeat it with the bootloader locked and the V12.5.2.0.RJKMIXM rom, it doesn't work.
Even some Aosp ROMs which had the certified playstore without root have the same problem.

(I might try later with an android 10 stock rom).DONE

try with android 10 roms: Stock V12.0.4.0.QJKMIX and EU rom V11.0.19.0.QJKCNXM_v11-10=CTS FAIL
but netflix and Disney+ are on Playstore .

Last edited:

snes9x ex+

May 30, 2016
I don't know about the F3 but for the F2, I'll repeat it with the bootloader locked and the V12.5.2.0.RJKMIXM rom, it doesn't work.
Even some Aosp ROMs which had the certified playstore without root have the same problem.

(I might try later with an android 10 stock rom).DONE

try with android 10 roms: Stock V12.0.4.0.QJKMIX and EU rom V11.0.19.0.QJKCNXM_v11-10=CTS FAIL
but netflix and Disney+ are on Playstore .
Yep. I flashed the latest stable Xiaomi EU build last night (12.5.2) still fails Safety Net.

snes9x ex+

May 30, 2016
I forgot how these android 10 rom are faster and smoother and easier in terms of aurorizations compared to the last builds.Also batterie life.
ok some options are missing but nothing important so for the moment I will stay on the XIAOMI EU rom V11.0.19.0.QJKCNXM.
Google Play updated today and I think it fixed the CTS Profile Match. I can see Netflix and my banking apps now on the Google Playstore.

snes9x ex+

May 30, 2016
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}

I honestly didn't do anything. Google updated the Playstore today and that fixed the issue for me. I can now access Netflix and my banking apps.

I'm on Xiaomi EU 12.5.5 stable

Last edited by a moderator:

Schrauff

Mar 17, 2012
PlayStore is working normal on Miui Global or EEA rom, also with unlocked bootloader. I also debloated lot's of unnecessary stuff from rom, everything still working normal. Debloating doesn't require root only USB debugging in dev. settings.