Will the Nexus 6P see Multirom compatibility soon?

Search This thread
Sep 26, 2013
[/COLOR]Has anyone tried the experimental version by 500 SERVER ERROR? I'm going to try it tonight...

anyway here's the link to the wiki page:

github.com/Tasssadar/multirom/wiki/Porting-MultiROM

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone want to start a bounty? I'll throw in $20

Anyone want to start a bounty? I'll throw in $20

Hmm, theres an idea. Another possibility I was thinking about...
    Has anyone considered trying to port it to our Angler? Maybe we can put some heads together?
    To those of you poised to reply about how farfetched or unrealistic this is (you know who you are): please hold your horses/nuts/boobs/whatever you got before you poop on this idea by replying about how farfetched or unrealistic this is. In all honesty I don't know how ambitious this would be, but the dev provides a solid base to start from for anyone who wants to try and port mltrm to another device.
    If you download the multirom app onto Angler and open it up, says it isn't supported and give the link to page that - from what I can tell - describes the porting process step-by-step. He says some knowledge of c+ is likely needed.
    Anyway, I'm willing to give it a shot. Actually I'm going to give it a shot and anyone whose up for working together on this is more than welcome.
    I just uploaded an experimental port of MultiROM for the Nexus 6P : I would appreciate it if you can help test and report any issues. (Make a backup first.)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/development/mod-multirom-v33-beta-1-t3313291/
    Hey gang,

I was a flashaholic for a long period of time with my nexus 5. Got much worse when Multirom was released for it. I'm assuming it's only a matter of time before the Nexus 6P has it, or is there something that could potentially prevent this?
    BUMP! I was hoping to see this soon. Calling HSBADR!
    bump for visibility.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone