Will there be a 7T

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Wonder does anyone know if there will be a 7T ,
Particularly a 7T pro.

Id be more inclined to buy the 7 pro if I thought it was the only OnePlus pro phone this year

Maximilian Gaedig

Feb 10, 2018
Poznań
Wonder does anyone know if there will be a 7T ,
Particularly a 7T pro.

Id be more inclined to buy the 7 pro if I thought it was the only OnePlus pro phone this year
I hope not, cause then I would buy a phone that for that will be a better version out in 5 months for the same price and the OP7PRO will drop in value :(

Flapjack

Aug 17, 2007
wireless charging
Honestly, not many really care about wireless charging. Not enough for companies to make a design decision based on it. The ones that complain about it are just very, very vocal. I've had wireless charging and it struck me as nothing but a gimmick. For me, these things made wireless charging all but useless:

- Lack of wireless charging locations. Sure some cars (GMs, mainly) have a wireless charging area, anywhere else, you're going to be plugging in to charge... unless you bring your wireless charging pad with you (or buy extras).

- Nowhere near as fast as wired charging.

- Can't use phone while charging

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
And the bigger battery size will be eaten by the extra 5G modem, which could not be included in the Snapdragon 855. So probably not worth it anyway.
Correct. It might have wireless charging as well to help with the battery issues. I'm guessing 1440p, 90hz, high ppi display and 5g is going to suck the battery like crazy!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone