Will there be a problem if I flash "xz1 Compact" with basic xz1 dual firmware because I want to use external piece of dual sim?

Search This thread
I want to do this because I want to use a external dual sim.
Can it work well with basic xz1 dual compact framware?
item_XL_24486695_36024142.jpg

mp107

Mar 13, 2014
These dual SIM adapters work by switching between SIM cards every minute or other interval. It allows you to have both SIM cards "online" without need to replace them in the slor but in reality only one is connected to the network at the moment. You do not have to flash or install any software to make these adapters work so there is no need to flash XZ1 Dual firmware. And on the attached image I can see not the dual SIM adapter but only one SIM slot on a flex cable allowing to replace the SIM card without opening the phone's SIM card slot.

These dual SIM adapters work by switching between SIM cards every minute or other interval. It allows you to have both SIM cards "online" without need to replace them in the slor but in reality only one is connected to the network at the moment. You do not have to flash or install any software to make these adapters work so there is no need to flash XZ1 Dual firmware. And on the attached image I can see not the dual SIM adapter but only one SIM slot on a flex cable allowing to replace the SIM card without opening the phone's SIM card slot.

Hey
Will the dual sim card appear on the screen? "Like a picture."
for example ,I want to control sim 1 runs the internet and sim2 for calling .The problem is that xz1comapt original operating system does not support dual SIM, so I want to flash xz1comapt by XZ1 firmware dual for more control over the dual sim ,
Or any way to add duall sim manager without flash phone

7190220-f-6c610827-9fb9-43b2-81d7-708d33ed293a.png

Example for Cable to run dual sim

images

Last edited:

mp107

Mar 13, 2014
for example ,I want to control sim 1 runs the internet and sim2 for calling .The problem is that xz1comapt original operating system does not support dual SIM, so I want to flash xz1comapt by XZ1 firmware dual for more control over the dual sim
Any dual SIM adapter which is connected just to the phone's SIM slot is a workaround which has drawbacks and limitations I mentioned earlier.
With dual SIM adapter connected to the SIM card slot when you will call the sim2 the sim1 will be offline. And when you will use the sim1's data connection the sim2 card will be offline. That is a hardware limitation which cannot be bypassed. And flashing the XZ1 Dual's firmware will not change that.
In order to be able to call using sim2 and use the data connection on sim1 at the same time you would have to use some Bluetooth connected dual SIM adapter. That way both SIM cards will be able to use their own RF frontend (~transmitters and receivers) - as phone has one own and such adapter has a second one - and only then both can be online at the same time.

any way to add duall sim manager without flash phone
Unfortunately, there is no way to make it work on a single SIM phone. It is both software (lack of this menu) and hardware (no way to have both SIM cards online at the same time) limitation.