Question Win a free Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 Super Rugged Case From CaseBorne by ArmadilloTek

Search This thread

jinshanghaiaraol

Oct 29, 2017
3_1.png

My name is Karl, the owner, and CEO of ArmadilloTek Inc.
I am on a mission to make the phones indestructible.
I am blessed to have lots of support from XDA.
This year, I invested heavily in our new designs for foldable devices. The Fold 4 cases will be launched on Amazon marketplaces at the end of Sep 2022!
I am looking for 200 people to test the new design and provide feedback.

4_1.png

About the case:
1. Combination of TPU and Polycarbonate for dual protection from drops and scratches
2. Complete all-around protection on cameras and front screen with raised edges.
3. [Innovative Hinge Protection] First of its kind with Semi-auto sliding tech.
4. All-new foam technology for an extra layer of shock resistance
5. Built-in Kickstand
6. Come with a tempered glass screen protector
7. Optional Spen-holder integrated with the hinge cover
All in one, simply the best-rugged case with innovative hinge protection.
Our hinge cover connects both the front cover and back, so the protection is better than most of
our competitors!

2_1.png

Requirement:
1st: At least a member of XDA for 2 years
2nd: At least 20 posts
3rd: You need to provide feedback ( Lots of people just grab the case, but barely want to help us
improve the design)
4th: You should be a good person. (why? I am working harder to make my business survive,
and have no time for games and scams. Used to have some negative experiences with some super
smart but evil people before)
5th. You would love to support a Texas small business by spreading the word of mouth.
This program is open to anyone in North America, the EU, and the UK.
If you are interested:
Please sign up here:
https://getcaseborne.com/pages/get-flip-4-and-fold-4-case-for-free

[This is a sponsored post]

Last edited by a moderator:

caxelair

Oct 3, 2011
Dundee
Hi mate,
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you in the creation of this perfect case!
My Fold 4 did its first leap of faith yesterday without any case, it's still good for now.

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
I'm interested. But I stay in India and many Indians look for innovative cases but we always only have limited brands like spigen. Last year I purchased the slim armour pro which was good although it's very heavy. Anyway if I'm eligible please me know. I have submitted the form and I'm happy to give you feedback. Thanks

jinshanghaiaraol

Oct 29, 2017
I'm interested. But I stay in India and many Indians look for innovative cases but we always only have limited brands like spigen. Last year I purchased the slim armour pro which was good although it's very heavy. Anyway if I'm eligible please me know. I have submitted the form and I'm happy to give you feedback. Thanks
Hi, thank you for the reply.
My cases are thicc, so I am not sure if it fits you.
About India market, I am still pretty small, and I am short of hands to let people know how good we are.
We will see, tho

Reactions: eswar539

jinshanghaiaraol

Oct 29, 2017
Submitted and requested joining the private group. Liking the renders of the case - looks very rugged.
Howdy there, if you are in the group, you might see me and my son, lol.
I am so proud of making the best rugged cases. Yes, I am, just because I suck at marketing, so nobody knows.

I post daily in the group, sometime I offer free perks, let;s party man!

jinshanghaiaraol

Oct 29, 2017
Hi mate,
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you in the creation of this perfect case!
My Fold 4 did its first leap of faith yesterday without any case, it's still good for now.
Thank you, mate!
I am a little bit late this year, as my designer and I had back and forwards too many times to find the balance of design and practice.
The case is really rugged, and the way the hinge moves and covers are different than lots of our competitors.
To be honest with you, I have been 3D printing them since May, I also bought every single case from our competitors to find the weak points.
Except for the super rugged protection, and I am so proud that when you unfold the fold 4, our case will not interfere with the front screen.

To be honest, I am making the best-rugged cases, but I suck at marketing, nobody knows us.

You guys may know, Spigen, Otterbox, Tech21, my cases are better.
Why?
I am fxxxing loving them, all of my products have to pass 3 rounds of quality checks.

Anyhow, I am still nobody, and just focus on making the products better on both protection and service.

Also, thank everyone and XDA for giving us an opportunity!

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4
Hi, thank you for the reply.
My cases are thicc, so I am not sure if it fits you.
About India market, I am still pretty small, and I am short of hands to let people know how good we are.
We will see, tho
Even before spigen launch in India most of us used to import them from eBay.com or amazon.com. if possible try to provide international shipping like other companies. If I'm eligible then I will gladly pay for the shipping via USPS international economy. Anyway I hope your efforts pay off. Gl

Signed up and filled the form. I've been around XDA since August 2007, and pretty active in the forums for the models I've owned. I've done beta testing programs for Samsung, Motorola, Microsoft, and things for my EV. I'm happy to provide real world feedback. I work in an industrial environment, IT guy at a 40acre manufacturing plant. Having a rock solid case is important to me on weekdays, but I need it to be able to switch easily out of on the weekends for my thin case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3_1.png

My name is Karl, the owner, and CEO of ArmadilloTek Inc.
    I am on a mission to make the phones indestructible.
    I am blessed to have lots of support from XDA.
    This year, I invested heavily in our new designs for foldable devices. The Fold 4 cases will be launched on Amazon marketplaces at the end of Sep 2022!
    I am looking for 200 people to test the new design and provide feedback.

4_1.png

About the case:
    1. Combination of TPU and Polycarbonate for dual protection from drops and scratches
    2. Complete all-around protection on cameras and front screen with raised edges.
    3. [Innovative Hinge Protection] First of its kind with Semi-auto sliding tech.
    4. All-new foam technology for an extra layer of shock resistance
    5. Built-in Kickstand
    6. Come with a tempered glass screen protector
    7. Optional Spen-holder integrated with the hinge cover
    All in one, simply the best-rugged case with innovative hinge protection.
    Our hinge cover connects both the front cover and back, so the protection is better than most of
    our competitors!

2_1.png

Requirement:
    1st: At least a member of XDA for 2 years
    2nd: At least 20 posts
    3rd: You need to provide feedback ( Lots of people just grab the case, but barely want to help us
    improve the design)
    4th: You should be a good person. (why? I am working harder to make my business survive,
    and have no time for games and scams. Used to have some negative experiences with some super
    smart but evil people before)
    5th. You would love to support a Texas small business by spreading the word of mouth.
    This program is open to anyone in North America, the EU, and the UK.
    If you are interested:
    Please sign up here:
    https://getcaseborne.com/pages/get-flip-4-and-fold-4-case-for-free

[This is a sponsored post]
    Signed up as well.
    Hi mate,
    Thank you, mate!
    I am a little bit late this year, as my designer and I had back and forwards too many times to find the balance of design and practice.
    The case is really rugged, and the way the hinge moves and covers are different than lots of our competitors.
    To be honest with you, I have been 3D printing them since May, I also bought every single case from our competitors to find the weak points.
    Except for the super rugged protection, and I am so proud that when you unfold the fold 4, our case will not interfere with the front screen.

To be honest, I am making the best-rugged cases, but I suck at marketing, nobody knows us.

You guys may know, Spigen, Otterbox, Tech21, my cases are better.
    Why?
    I am fxxxing loving them, all of my products have to pass 3 rounds of quality checks.

Anyhow, I am still nobody, and just focus on making the products better on both protection and service.

Also, thank everyone and XDA for giving us an opportunity!