Question Win a free Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 Super Rugged Case From CaseBorne by ArmadilloTek

Search This thread

erick161

Mar 10, 2011
You have no idea...this is literally the exact case I've been looking for!! Signed up!! 🤞🤞

dazzer1975

Apr 4, 2009
Rochdale
Applied, I have been with iphone for a few years and coming back to android with the fold 4. Usually use spigen or supcase, have just ordered the unicorn beetle pro for the fold 4, would be interesting to try it out and share my impressions

kamiller42

Jun 16, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Long smart phone & XDA member with engineering background. I'd be happy to provide feedback. I signed up.

Will the non-stylus version not include the hinge protection? Will it be a thinner protector than the one with stylus support?

Thank you, mate!
I am a little bit late this year, as my designer and I had back and forwards too many times to find the balance of design and practice.
The case is really rugged, and the way the hinge moves and covers are different than lots of our competitors.
To be honest with you, I have been 3D printing them since May, I also bought every single case from our competitors to find the weak points.
Except for the super rugged protection, and I am so proud that when you unfold the fold 4, our case will not interfere with the front screen.

To be honest, I am making the best-rugged cases, but I suck at marketing, nobody knows us.

You guys may know, Spigen, Otterbox, Tech21, my cases are better.
Why?
I am fxxxing loving them, all of my products have to pass 3 rounds of quality checks.

Anyhow, I am still nobody, and just focus on making the products better on both protection and service.

Also, thank everyone and XDA for giving us an opportunity!
You're not nobody. You're a man with a plan and I hope it works out. I entered the testing promo and am watching the thread to see how things work out. I'm really interested in how the hinge works.

rdk138

Oct 30, 2007
I am interested. Have been using the supcase unicorn Beatles on my z fold 3 and would love the opportunity to test out another rugged design on my new fold 4

abysstheking

Oct 11, 2011
Toronto
View attachment 5690653
My name is Karl, the owner, and CEO of ArmadilloTek Inc.
I am on a mission to make the phones indestructible.
I am blessed to have lots of support from XDA.
This year, I invested heavily in our new designs for foldable devices. The Fold 4 cases will be launched on Amazon marketplaces at the end of Sep 2022!
I am looking for 200 people to test the new design and provide feedback.

View attachment 5690657

About the case:
1. Combination of TPU and Polycarbonate for dual protection from drops and scratches
2. Complete all-around protection on cameras and front screen with raised edges.
3. [Innovative Hinge Protection] First of its kind with Semi-auto sliding tech.
4. All-new foam technology for an extra layer of shock resistance
5. Built-in Kickstand
6. Come with a tempered glass screen protector
7. Optional Spen-holder integrated with the hinge cover
All in one, simply the best-rugged case with innovative hinge protection.
Our hinge cover connects both the front cover and back, so the protection is better than most of
our competitors!

View attachment 5690655

Requirement:
1st: At least a member of XDA for 2 years
2nd: At least 20 posts
3rd: You need to provide feedback ( Lots of people just grab the case, but barely want to help us
improve the design)
4th: You should be a good person. (why? I am working harder to make my business survive,
and have no time for games and scams. Used to have some negative experiences with some super
smart but evil people before)
5th. You would love to support a Texas small business by spreading the word of mouth.
This program is open to anyone in North America, the EU, and the UK.
If you are interested:
Please sign up here:
https://getcaseborne.com/pages/get-flip-4-and-fold-4-case-for-free

[This is a sponsored post]
Applied earlier today. Also sent a request to join the FB group. I am a big sucker for big, rugged cases and I'm kinda disappointed to see only few options for Fold 4 which aren't generic Chinese cases with a different logo slapped on. It's even worse here in Canada where most of the cases are launched several months after they go in sale in the States.

I'll be honest I've not heard of your brand before but it's great to see the good work.

Cheers!
Roy

Mark

Mar 22, 2011
I don't have 20 posts, but I've been a member since 2011, I use XDA a lot, but I just don't post too often. I have had some experience with testing products in the past and would be more than happy to provide constructive and honest feedback. I'm very intrigued by how it fits with the pen!

I went ahead and submitted the form in hopes you can look past the 20 posts requirement, if you need any further info please feel free to PM here or by the contact details I sent.

yogendrang

Jan 10, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
View attachment 5690653
This year, I invested heavily in our new designs for foldable devices. The Fold 4 cases will be launched on Amazon marketplaces at the end of Sep 2022!

View attachment 5690657

About the case:
1. Combination of TPU and Polycarbonate for dual protection from drops and scratches
2. Complete all-around protection on cameras and front screen with raised edges.
5. Built-in Kickstand
Our hinge cover connects both the front cover and back, so the protection is better than most of
our competitors!

View attachment 5690655

Requirement:
3rd: You need to provide feedback ( Lots of people just grab the case, but barely want to help us
improve the design)
4th: You should be a good person. (why? I am working harder to make my business survive,
and have no time for games and scams. Used to have some negative experiences with some super
5th. You would love to support a Texas small business by spreading the word of mouth.
If you are interested:
Please sign up here:

Sadly not open to Southeast Asia Market :-(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3_1.png

4_1.png

About the case:
    5. Built-in Kickstand
    our competitors!

2_1.png

Requirement:
    improve the design)
    If you are interested:
    Please sign up here:

Signed up as well.
    Hi mate,
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you in the creation of this perfect case!
    My Fold 4 did its first leap of faith yesterday without any case, it's still good for now.
    Thank you, mate!
    I am a little bit late this year, as my designer and I had back and forwards too many times to find the balance of design and practice.
    The case is really rugged, and the way the hinge moves and covers are different than lots of our competitors.
    To be honest with you, I have been 3D printing them since May, I also bought every single case from our competitors to find the weak points.
    Except for the super rugged protection, and I am so proud that when you unfold the fold 4, our case will not interfere with the front screen.

To be honest, I am making the best-rugged cases, but I suck at marketing, nobody knows us.

You guys may know, Spigen, Otterbox, Tech21, my cases are better.
    Why?
    I am fxxxing loving them, all of my products have to pass 3 rounds of quality checks.

Anyhow, I am still nobody, and just focus on making the products better on both protection and service.

Also, thank everyone and XDA for giving us an opportunity!