• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[WIN] Galaxy S Black Leather Wallet!

Search This thread

AdamDowning

Aug 1, 2010
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Hey Guys

I got some of these cheap, so im going to be giving one to a random member of the community. But then that would be just TOO easy giving it away. So, i'm asking you to post your favourite modification or application for Froyo 2.2 JPH firmware.

Post An:
- Application
- Game
- Theme (For TouchWiz)
- Modification

or anything else you can think of that I would like. This is open to UK members only because I ain't shipping to outside countries that would cost me alot of money to post. Other members can still participate as I will be giving one person £2.00.GBP on PayPal to another member that is not in the UK. Picture of the case below!

newebay.jpg

TrOjAnUK

Sep 28, 2009
Essex
What a VERY nice gesture, well done!!

It makes such a NICE change to read something like this post instead of the normal stuff that goes on.

If Im honest I could never post a favourite ANYTHING!! theres just so much and its all good.

Keep up the good work and once again, well done for doing this.

TrOjAn

AdamDowning

Aug 1, 2010
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Think of it this way, if you had your JPH firmware, and you could only install ONE third party app, mod or things like that, what would you install? And i'm giving one or two of these away because I have learned alot here, made my phone awesome (Just like I did my Nokia 5800), and now giving something back!

TrOjAnUK

Sep 28, 2009
Essex
Go on then, Ill have a go :)

So I go and look at my phone, on there are the things I cannot live without like:

Android Manager
Audio Manager
Beautiful Widgets
Dropbox
Handcent SMS
London Tube Live
National Rail
Home Switcher
Screen On
Shazzam
SMS Backup and Restore
Simply Lockscreen
Tweetcaster
WiFi Analyzer

There all the apps I ALWAYS install on any rom I have installed...

Think Beutiful Widgets is the top??
Maybe SMS Backup and Restore 2nd, I like to have my SMS backed up when messing with roms.

There ya go.. if I chnage my mind Ill edit it LOL

TrOjAn

gtanny

Aug 19, 2010
not the most productive suggestion but the only app/game i seem to use on a daily basis is:

Lets Golf from gameloft.

it really is good fun and very addictive - and i also purchased this phone on its gaming potential over anything else.

i also play superheroes alliance daily but thats more of a thing to do when i have 5 mins free (add me jtjih)

also very nice gesture :)

KLoNe1

Jun 28, 2010
Brisbane
(when it's released) New version of MyPhoneExplorer with Android support.
Imagine Android Manager, but 1000% feature complete with an insane amount of polish.

Now just the waiting game.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App