"Winbank mobile" Banking app isn't working.

Search This thread

imichalakis

Feb 1, 2021
I uninstalled magisk and then tried to run banking app and it didn't.After installing again magisk and enabled magisk hide it didn't run again.So I wiped and flashed other ROM. Installed again magisk but and hide it but again the banking app didn't work. It is also not running without magisk anymore. I don't know what is exactly checking and I can't run it anymore.Someone with any idea? And maybe a method to solve it ?

D

Deleted member 1890170

Most banking / payment apps today detect whether a phone got tampered or not. AFAIK you can't bypass this.

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
I had problem with Winbank and couldn't launch it. The problem was solved by uninstalling Edxposed Manager apk (No Edxposed or riru which have been flashed via Magisk or any Edxposed module but only Edxposed Manager). I replaced Edxposed Manager with LSPosed which is similarly.

imichalakis

Feb 1, 2021
I had problem with Winbank and couldn't launch it. The problem was solved by uninstalling Edxposed Manager apk (No Edxposed or riru which have been flashed via Magisk or any Edxposed module but only Edxposed Manager). I replaced Edxposed Manager with LSPosed which is similarly.
I didn't even install edxposed manager. The problem was there even before installing magisk.

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
I didn't even install edxposed manager. The problem was there even before installing magisk.
For me, I couldn't load Winbank because it was constantly crashes and after hours of searching I saw that when I unistall Edxposed Manager thne the problem was solved. Yoy may have some similar app which the programmer consider this as danger for winbank and for this reason it is crashed. Try to unistall one by one app to see if it would be fixed. If it is due to some app then it would be some app which has "hack" activities like magisk, luckypatcher, ed xposed etc...

christis

Jun 15, 2007
I have been puzzled with this for a week and you solved my problem. Everything was working (gpay, spay through watch, other banking apps etc) except the !$%&*ng Winbank. I had never heard of LSPosed, but I followed your advice, and now is working pefrectly! Well done!!! Thanks
Εισε μεγαλος!!!

ineedroot69

Nov 13, 2019
I have been puzzled with this for a week and you solved my problem. Everything was working (gpay, spay through watch, other banking apps etc) except the !$%&*ng Winbank. I had never heard of LSPosed, but I followed your advice, and now is working pefrectly! Well done!!! Thanks
Εισε μεγαλος!!!
if you installed EdXposed the first thing you must do is add "Google Play Service" on EdXposed blacklist so apps don't detect EdXposed ... thou it's great to hear that LSposed works for you

Last edited:

Johnn78

Apr 19, 2016
if you installed EdXposed the first thing you must do is add "Google Play Service" on EdXposed blacklist so apps don't detect EdXposed ... thou it's great to hear that LSposed works for you
The Edxposed blacklist hides the modules
Εισε μεγαλος!!!
Hi again. I found and another solution. Because I wanted to keep the Edxposed instead to have the LSPosed (neither I know about LSPosed and I learnt it at this time when I was trying to find the solution) and I installed Sudohide with which you can hide some app to be invisible from some other app and I selected Edxposed to not be visible from Winbank and now works properly the Edxposed and Winbank simultaneously.

ineedroot69

Nov 13, 2019
The Edxposed blacklist hides the modules

Hi again. I found and another solution. Because I wanted to keep the Edxposed instead to have the LSPosed (neither I know about LSPosed and I learnt it at this time when I was trying to find the solution) and I installed Sudohide with which you can hide some app to be invisible from some other app and I selected Edxposed to not be visible from Winbank and now works properly the Edxposed and Winbank simultaneously.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210410-202816.png
    Screenshot_20210410-202816.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20210410-202604.png
    Screenshot_20210410-202604.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 49

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no EdXposed Black are the app that don't load modules so you need to add Google Play Service on the list or else you will have SafetyNet being failed yeah i know it's the terminologies are quite confusing i already requested to rename "EdXposed Black" to "Blacklist App" to EdXposed developer but he just ignore me 😭
    which edxposed version do you have? sudohide gives the error that Xposed framework is not available!
    Edxposed Manager 4.6.2
    Edxposed 0.5.2.2_4673 (Yafha)
    Sudohide 1.28.5 (the previous versions didn't work for me)
    That way I hide Winbank from LSPosed, no? In any case, I have tried both ways and so far Winbank is still crashing, is it working for you?
    About telling the truth, in my own occasion the Winbank has problem with Edxposed and no with LSPosed. With LSPosed works properly with Winbank. You may have some app which crashes the Winbank. If you have Edxposed then 100% is this which crashes Winbank else you do search it manually. Try to uninstall first the apps which are considered hacked like Magisk, lucky patcher...etc These apps are blocked from developers of Winbank so that to not have the ability to run Winbank. (Magisk, lucky patcher and LSPosed are not responsible about this because I have tried them). If you find this app which crashes the Winbank then run Sudohide select first the Winbank and after the app which you would have found. Inform me about the app which was crashing your Winbank if you find it.