WINDOWS 10/11 , CHROMEOS , UBUNTU

Search This thread

Amanpreet2000

Jun 24, 2019
India
Do you think there's any way to install WIN 10/11 on our tablet? (No emulators)[Dual Boot Maybe], even the ARM version works.

I am also ready to install (dualboot) chrome os (CloudReady), but for that we need the device to boot from live usb which maybe isn't available on our tablet, and if it is, please guide me.

I've done my part of research and I've been using the tab s 7+ for about 4 months now. I need windows or a full on chrome desktop experience of windows. My last resort for this will be Linux/Ubuntu, which i am not willing to go for, but will do if i have no other option.

Reactions: hadid90

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Do you think there's any way to install WIN 10/11 on our tablet? (No emulators)[Dual Boot Maybe], even the ARM version works.

I am also ready to install (dualboot) chrome os (CloudReady), but for that we need the device to boot from live usb which maybe isn't available on our tablet, and if it is, please guide me.

I've done my part of research and I've been using the tab s 7+ for about 4 months now. I need windows or a full on chrome desktop experience of windows. My last resort for this will be Linux/Ubuntu, which i am not willing to go for, but will do if i have no other option.
I haven't heard of anyone installing windows 10 even windows 11 on an android tablet like the tab s7
Your best bet would be Linux or smth like that because the kernel would be similar.
Windows can’t be installed because Windows use a different kernel process from Linux and android, nonetheless, I don't know if anyone has managed to run it.

Reactions: Amanpreet2000

rjohnstone

Won't happen.
The bootloader will not allow it and Win 10/11 does not support the Qualcomm 865 SOC.

Jun 23, 2012
Orange Park

I use TeamViewer to get Windows fullscreen on the tablet =)

rjohnstone

I don't think the 845 was supported either, yet the Oneplus 6t runs Windows 11 though

It loads and kinda runs, but core SOC features do not work.
So no, the 845 is not "supported".
No network, no bluetooth, no sound, partially functioning GPU... that's not a functional device.
An of course the high risk of bricking your device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I use TeamViewer to get Windows fullscreen on the tablet =)

I haven't heard of anyone installing windows 10 even windows 11 on an android tablet like the tab s7
    Your best bet would be Linux or smth like that because the kernel would be similar.
    Windows can’t be installed because Windows use a different kernel process from Linux and android, nonetheless, I don't know if anyone has managed to run it.
    it is windows 11, idk if windows ARM would run it but idk, i rather not risk breaking my phone for installing windows