Windows 10 Build 15035 Mod Kit

Search This thread

jwa4

Jun 2, 2020
Windows 10 Build 15035 Mod Kit:

Capture00.PNG

Capture01.PNG Capture02.PNG Capture03.PNG
Capture04.PNG Capture05.PNG Capture06.PNG

This kit will download Windows 10 Build 15035 from Archive.org, integrate drivers, apply common modifications and generate an updated installation source ready for installation on the selected device.

Capture07.PNG Capture09.PNG Capture08.PNG

Depending on the options chosen you will end up with something like one of the pictures above. The first picture shows the result when various uninstall options are used, the second is default installation and the third shows the result when the App pack is used.

Please be aware this pre-release build of Windows is now four years old and it should not be considered as suitable for daily use, aside from being outdated it has numerous bugs and other issues consistent with an expired pre-release build.

The use of this update kit or the media it produces is entirely at your own risk.

02/03/2021 - Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3.zip - Download (XDA) / Download (Easyupload)
- Minor Fixes.

02/03/2021 - Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3_Appx.zip - Download (XDA) / Download (Easyupload)
- Optional App Pack for v1.3 and above. Not all apps tested, some may be EOL or otherwise unreliable. The pack contains a version of the store that still works on this build and auto app update is disabled by default, if you allow the Store app to update itself to a newer version it will not be able to install new apps from the store.

Known Issues:

- If Cortana is removed the Cortana intro page towards the end of OOBE is still present, I have not found a methord to remove or suppress this page. None of the methods used on more recent versions of Windows apply to this build.

- Display artefacts during Windows Setup on Surface 2. If anyone knows how the Tegra graphics driver can be made to work in Windows PE please let me know.

How to use:

The kit is to be run on an x86/x64 PC and not on the target device. On older hardware it can take around one hour including download time on a reasonable connection.

I recommend this is extracted to the root of your hard drive, for example "D:\Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3\". Once the archive is extracted run "Build.cmd" as administrator.

If used, the contents of Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3_Appx.zip should be extracted to "D:\Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3\Downloads\Appx".

If you already have a copy of Windows 10 Build 15035 from Betaarchive "media_install.rar" or from Archive.org "10.0.15035.0.armfre.rs2release.1702091535.7z" and do not wish to download again then your existing file can be manually placed in "\Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3\Downloads\Windows".

Once the kit has completed building the media the process is identical to booting recovery media for your device, for example on Surface devices you would power on the device with the USB inserted and the volume button held down.

Attachments

• Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3.zip
    335.2 MB · Views: 556
  • Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3_Appx.zip
    1.9 GB · Views: 573
Last edited:

jwa4

Jun 2, 2020
do you still need to disable Secureboot for this build to work properly? (i.e. without bricking the device etc.)

That's an interesting question. I only have a Surface RT and a Surface 2 and it seems an RT can install and run this build without requiring secure boot to be disabled or otherwise bypassed but the Surface 2 seems to require it. No why there appears to be a difference but you can apply the Longhorn jailbreak and use Yahallo to permanently disable secure boot on both devices if needed.

Last edited:

jwa4

Jun 2, 2020
the store does not work for me, how can I solve it? or how to install apps without the store?

is there a way to go back to w8.1?

View attachment 5267847
Store is working here, is it possible the store has been updated on your installation? The last version of the Store that will work normally is 11706.1001.26.0. For manual installation you can grab Appx files using https://store.rg-adguard.net/

To go back to 8.1 you can grab the official recovery image for your device from https://support.microsoft.com/surfacerecoveryimage

Reactions: Quinobautis

Quinobautis

Apr 8, 2014
La tienda está funcionando aquí, ¿es posible que la tienda se haya actualizado en su instalación? La última versión de la Tienda que funcionará normalmente es 11706.1001.26.0. Para la instalación manual, puede capturar archivos de Appx usando https://store.rg-adguard.net/

Para volver a 8.1, puede obtener la imagen de recuperación oficial para su dispositivo en https://support.microsoft.com/surfacerecoveryimage

Store is working here, is it possible the store has been updated on your installation? The last version of the Store that will work normally is 11706.1001.26.0. For manual installation you can grab Appx files using https://store.rg-adguard.net/

To go back to 8.1 you can grab the official recovery image for your device from https://support.microsoft.com/surfacerecoveryimage
I did the process 3 times everything is fine, the apps appear but not the store I tried to install the store manal but I get an error, do you know how I can solve it? I attach the photo of how it looks

I have the recovery image, I downloaded it from the page, I created the usb and everything as they mark it incia and it asks for the language but then it only gives me the option to format and if I give it it gives me an error, could you guide me in what I do wrong?

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    426.9 KB · Views: 32

Quinobautis

Apr 8, 2014
La tienda está funcionando aquí, ¿es posible que la tienda se haya actualizado en su instalación? La última versión de la Tienda que funcionará normalmente es 11706.1001.26.0. Para la instalación manual, puede capturar archivos de Appx usando https://store.rg-adguard.net/

Para volver a 8.1, puede obtener la imagen de recuperación oficial para su dispositivo en https://support.microsoft.com/surfacerecoveryimage
Ya lo logré, fue mi culpa, todo funciona bien, solo tengo una pregunta, ¿cómo puedo cambiar el idioma? no me da opciones para cambiarloScreenshot (2).pngScreenshot (3).png

jwa4

Jun 2, 2020
Ya lo logré, fue mi culpa, todo funciona bien, solo tengo una pregunta, ¿cómo puedo cambiar el idioma? no me da opciones para cambiarloView attachment 5268761View attachment 5268763
Unfortunately English is the only option. The language packs for this build did not leak, there has been some attempt to modify language packs from builds that are close but it doesn't work perfectly and has only been done in Chinese and Russian as far as I have seen.

jwa4

Jun 2, 2020
I did the process 3 times everything is fine, the apps appear but not the store I tried to install the store manal but I get an error, do you know how I can solve it? I attach the photo of how it looks

I have the recovery image, I downloaded it from the page, I created the usb and everything as they mark it incia and it asks for the language but then it only gives me the option to format and if I give it it gives me an error, could you guide me in what I do wrong?
That's 15035 in its default state, I should probably have clarified that the store is contained in the optional app pack. Glad to see you got it working.

If the 8.1 recovery is failing its usually faster to use the command prompt option on the recovery media and use diskpart to wipe the disk fully before trying recovery again.

Reactions: Quinobautis

Quinobautis

Apr 8, 2014
Eso es 15035 en su estado predeterminado, probablemente debería haber aclarado que la tienda está contenida en el paquete de aplicaciones opcional. Me alegra ver que lo hizo funcionar.

Si la recuperación 8.1 falla, generalmente es más rápido usar la opción del símbolo del sistema en el medio de recuperación y usar diskpart para limpiar el disco por completo antes de intentar la recuperación nuevamente.
I've been looking but I'm not sure how to do it
by chance you will have the commands I do not want to break anything

canardium

Apr 3, 2021
trying everything again, hope i can have the store,
Is there a way of transform the RT in to IPTV,
i already have the url - m3u file.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Windows 10 Build 15035 Mod Kit:

Capture00.PNG

Capture01.PNG Capture02.PNG Capture03.PNG
    Capture04.PNG Capture05.PNG Capture06.PNG

This kit will download Windows 10 Build 15035 from Archive.org, integrate drivers, apply common modifications and generate an updated installation source ready for installation on the selected device.

Capture07.PNG Capture09.PNG Capture08.PNG

Depending on the options chosen you will end up with something like one of the pictures above. The first picture shows the result when various uninstall options are used, the second is default installation and the third shows the result when the App pack is used.

Please be aware this pre-release build of Windows is now four years old and it should not be considered as suitable for daily use, aside from being outdated it has numerous bugs and other issues consistent with an expired pre-release build.

The use of this update kit or the media it produces is entirely at your own risk.

02/03/2021 - Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3.zip - Download (XDA) / Download (Easyupload)
    - Minor Fixes.

02/03/2021 - Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3_Appx.zip - Download (XDA) / Download (Easyupload)
    - Optional App Pack for v1.3 and above. Not all apps tested, some may be EOL or otherwise unreliable. The pack contains a version of the store that still works on this build and auto app update is disabled by default, if you allow the Store app to update itself to a newer version it will not be able to install new apps from the store.

Known Issues:

- If Cortana is removed the Cortana intro page towards the end of OOBE is still present, I have not found a methord to remove or suppress this page. None of the methods used on more recent versions of Windows apply to this build.

- Display artefacts during Windows Setup on Surface 2. If anyone knows how the Tegra graphics driver can be made to work in Windows PE please let me know.

How to use:

The kit is to be run on an x86/x64 PC and not on the target device. On older hardware it can take around one hour including download time on a reasonable connection.

I recommend this is extracted to the root of your hard drive, for example "D:\Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3\". Once the archive is extracted run "Build.cmd" as administrator.

If used, the contents of Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3_Appx.zip should be extracted to "D:\Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3\Downloads\Appx".

If you already have a copy of Windows 10 Build 15035 from Betaarchive "media_install.rar" or from Archive.org "10.0.15035.0.armfre.rs2release.1702091535.7z" and do not wish to download again then your existing file can be manually placed in "\Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.3\Downloads\Windows".

Once the kit has completed building the media the process is identical to booting recovery media for your device, for example on Surface devices you would power on the device with the USB inserted and the volume button held down.
    I've been looking but I'm not sure how to do it
    by chance you will have the commands I do not want to break anything
    Unfortunatley I have never used any of them, I did briefly try to add the option of applying the Russian Language pack to the mod kit but it caused various issues.
    @jwa4 please mirror Windows_10_15035_Mod_Kit_v1.2_Appx coz I can't grab it from there, connection is breaks.

Download Mirror
    how to install this package please?

See "How to use" in first post. Let me know if you have any issues.
    the store does not work for me, how can I solve it? or how to install apps without the store?

is there a way to go back to w8.1?

View attachment 5267847

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone