• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Windows 11 Android Subsystem - Microsoft Intune passthrough (Question)

Search This thread

adpa1013

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everybody,

my company has an app that lets you manage all internal systems in the Office. Because it would be useful to use this app on my Laptop, I sideloaded it to WSA via adb. The only problem is, that the app requires your device to be managed by the Microsoft Intune Company Portal.
My Laptop is from the Company, so it is already managed. I tried passing the Windows certificate through to WSA but didn't succeed.
I also tried sideloading the Company Portal Android app and set up the certification through that, but the app freezes at the last step.

Has anyone attempted anything similar to that successfully?

tharien

Mar 3, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
Can confirm, this is the same behavior for me as well. I believe it has something to do with how the device admin is handled in the WSA. I've just started testing this and the next step is to try with the modified WSA with Magisk.

Reactions: adpa1013

adpa1013

Oct 24, 2021
Can confirm, this is the same behavior for me as well. I believe it has something to do with how the device admin is handled in the WSA. I've just started testing this and the next step is to try with the modified WSA with Magisk.
Very interesting! Please let me know if you had any success :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.