• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Windows 11 Beta build 22000.51 is out

Search This thread

the_scotsman

Assistant Forum Admin
Staff member
Jan 30, 2006
NSW, Australia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Had a quick play with the leak last week.

Installed the Insider build today on my work laptop. It has 2 partitions, work partition and home partition :)

I installed it on both. Had to get a bit hacky to enable it on WIndows10 Enterprise at work, but it was easy enough.

I dislike the taskbar in the middle. Moved it to the left. No option to make small taskbar icons, so had to regedit that.

Some settings are a little buggy, but they're known issues and being worked on.

A bi early to tell too much at this point, but overall I'm liking the UI changes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Had a quick play with the leak last week.

Installed the Insider build today on my work laptop. It has 2 partitions, work partition and home partition :)

I installed it on both. Had to get a bit hacky to enable it on WIndows10 Enterprise at work, but it was easy enough.

I dislike the taskbar in the middle. Moved it to the left. No option to make small taskbar icons, so had to regedit that.

Some settings are a little buggy, but they're known issues and being worked on.

A bi early to tell too much at this point, but overall I'm liking the UI changes.