Windows ARM64 on enchilada

Search This thread
Feb 26, 2022
Hi!
Yes the same commands can be used on Oneplus 6.
Take a look here under "EFI/NTFS WIndows installation instructions".

Hope that helps you.

- Boot Phone to TWRP/recovery - adb push parted /sdcard/ adb shell cp /sdcard/parted /sbin/ && chmod 755 /sbin/parted umount /data && umount /sdcard parted /dev/block/sda rm 17 mkpart esp fat32 6559MB 7000MB mkpart pe fat32 7000MB 10000MB mkpart win ntfs 10000MB 70GB mkpart userdata ext4 70GB 125GB set 17 esp on quit - in TWRP. Reboot bootloader - Fastboot boot TWRP.img adb shell mkfs.fat -F32 -s1 /dev/block/sda17 mkfs.fat -F32 -s1 /dev/block/sda18 mkfs.ntfs -f /dev/block/sda19 mke2fs -t ext4 /dev/block/sda20 mount /dev/block/by-name/pe /mnt - open Powershell on path Windows 11/Tools/WinPE folder adb push boot /mnt adb push efi /mnt adb push sources /mnt adb push bootmgr.efi /mnt - in Recovery. File Manager check if the copied files/folders are shown in mnt folder - in Recovery. Reboot Bootloader - Fastboot boot Windows 11\Boot\boot-fajita.img - Copy to USB Stick (Format to NTFS) - Windows 11\commands.txt - Windows 11\Windows 11 ISO\Windows ISO file - Windows 11\Drivers\WOA-Drivers-Main - Windows 11\Tools\Dism++ - Windows 11\Tools\TouchScreen.reg Partition Disks in Windows 11 ----------------------------- diskpart select disk 0 list part select part 17 assign letter=Y exit Windows 11\Tools\dism++\dism++_arm64.exe Apply Image - select Windows11.iso file from USB Stick Install Windows on Partiton C:\ Check "add Boot" OK Wait until done.... Drivers - add - select WOA-Drivers from USB Stick bcdedit /store Y:\efi\microsoft\boot\bcd /set (DEFAULT) testsigning on bcdedit /store Y:\efi\microsoft\boot\bcd /set (DEFAULT) nointegritychecks on
I am having trouble with the command: "mount /dev/block/by-name/pe /mnt"
this is the output I recieve following that command: "/dev/block/by-name/pe'->'/mnt': No such file or directory"
I'm assuming the "/by-name/" is supposed to be something specific on my end, I'm not sure what directory I should be putting in there.. PLEASE help! Thank you!!

Feb 26, 2022
this is the output I recieve following that command: "/dev/block/by-name/pe'->'/mnt': No such file or directory"
I'm assuming the "/by-name/" is supposed to be something specific on my end, I'm not sure what directory I should be putting in there.. PLEASE help! Thank you!!

Wishmasterflo

Nov 21, 2018
Stockholm
OnePlus 8T
Then I guess you have not created the needed partitions yet.
The command is correct as shown you dont need to replace anything in the command.

Have you flashed the Dualboot zip file with the efi parameter?
like: Dualboot_TWRP_OP6_enchilada_v7-efi128.zip

That will create the needed partitions if you dont want to created them manually.

Feb 26, 2022
The command is correct as shown you dont need to replace anything in the command.

That will create the needed partitions if you dont want to created them manually.
You are correct, sir. But I fixed the problem already. Now I am stuck at the step where I am supposed to "enter windows PE"
when I fastboot boot device-DEVICE.img it boots into a simple GUI. I have attached a picture of it. I'm not sure where to go from here. I know this is complicated stuff and while I have used XDA for years, I have never actually posted anything. I apologize if I break any mod rules. Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED and I really mean that. The more I learn about computers and phones the more ignorant I realize I am lol.

Feb 26, 2022
screenshot.jpg

this is the screenshot of where I'm at right now. Sorry I forgot to include it in my previous post.

I tried to use "UEFI shell" but I am unable to interact with it in any way, there is no touch screen keyboard, and when I plugged my mouse and keyboard in using the OTG adapter, they were unresponsive.

"UEFI boot menu" had several choices but none contained
"windows" or "pe" so i didnt know which to click on.

I am attaching a screenshot of the guide i am following, and have selected the part I am stuck on.

As always, any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    560.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Reactions: Sh0X31
Feb 26, 2022

I downloaded all of the files the guide listed, but none of the names suggested anything about dualbooting, or had an efi parameter. While im not really worried about dualbooting, it would be nice to have. I think I partitioned everything correctly, is it too late for me to flash a dualboot.zip? And where would I find it? lol i sound so damn hopeless, this is why i usually just read and search instead of asking for help, I wind up figuring out my problem 9/10 times. but documentation on this subject is very limited so far.

Wishmasterflo

Nov 21, 2018
Stockholm
OnePlus 8T
I downloaded all of the files the guide listed, but none of the names suggested anything about dualbooting, or had an efi parameter. While im not really worried about dualbooting, it would be nice to have. I think I partitioned everything correctly, is it too late for me to flash a dualboot.zip? And where would I find it? lol i sound so damn hopeless, this is why i usually just read and search instead of asking for help, I wind up figuring out my problem 9/10 times. but documentation on this subject is very limited so far.
Ohh OK I see.
It seems that a lot of things changed in the Bootable IMG from when I used that last time a year ago or something.
So I guess a lot of instructions are not up to date on this Post.

Feb 26, 2022
Ohh OK I see.
It seems that a lot of things changed in the Bootable IMG from when I used that last time a year ago or something.
So I guess a lot of instructions are not up to date on this Post.
Well what was the next step when you did it? I will try to recreate your step.

I downloaded the version you so kindly linked to, but I can't seem to get it to recognize my mouse or keyboard. I tried using a powered hub, I tried just using the keyboard directly over OTG but nothing I do works. Is it my keyboard, or am I missing something?

When the guide says enter Windows PE, does that mean Powershell??

Last edited:

Wishmasterflo

Nov 21, 2018
Stockholm
OnePlus 8T
Well what was the next step when you did it? I will try to recreate your step.

I downloaded the version you so kindly linked to, but I can't seem to get it to recognize my mouse or keyboard. I tried using a powered hub, I tried just using the keyboard directly over OTG but nothing I do works. Is it my keyboard, or am I missing something?

When the guide says enter Windows PE, does that mean Powershell??
You need to push the files from your WindowsPE folder to the phone to the partition /mnt
Have you downloaded WindowsPE ?

Check this link I guess there is a download to WindowsPE

So when you check the /mnt folder on your phone you should see the WinPE folders like:

boot
efi
sources
bootmgr.efi

Had you done this correctly?

mount /dev/block/by-name/pe /mnt

When that is not working I guess you should recreated all the needed partitions and format them again.
Like this if you have a 128GB device.

- Boot Phone to TWRP/recovery
- adb push parted /sdcard/
adb shell
cp /sdcard/parted /sbin/ && chmod 755 /sbin/parted
umount /data && umount /sdcard
parted /dev/block/sda
rm 17
mkpart esp fat32 6559MB 7000MB
mkpart pe fat32 7000MB 10000MB
mkpart win ntfs 10000MB 70GB
mkpart userdata ext4 70GB 125GB
set 17 esp on
quit
- in TWRP. Reboot bootloader
- Fastboot boot TWRP.img
adb shell
mkfs.fat -F32 -s1 /dev/block/sda17
mkfs.fat -F32 -s1 /dev/block/sda18
mkfs.ntfs -f /dev/block/sda19
mke2fs -t ext4 /dev/block/sda20

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2022
Ok, I followed your advice. But now I'm stuck on "entering WindowsPE" I'll attach a screenshot of the guide with location selected.
You need to push the files from your WindowsPE folder to the phone to the partition /mnt

So when you check the /mnt folder on your phone you should see the WinPE folders like:

boot
efi
sources
bootmgr.efi

When that is not working I guess you should recreated all the needed partitions and format them again.

adb shell
parted /dev/block/sda
rm 17
set 17 esp on
quit
- Fastboot boot TWRP.img
adb shell
Ok, I followed your advice. But now I'm stuck on "entering WindowsPE" I'll attach a screenshot of the guide with location selected.

I tired to enter UEFI menus but there is no on-screen keyboard and using OTG keyboard doesn't work.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    265.7 KB · Views: 36

WrathChild08

Mar 9, 2012
France
viidesign.fr
Hello there :)

@Just4quora7277 Did you manage to boot Windows PE ? Maybe you just need to select "UEFI Boot #2 (Or maybe 3)" once you boot with the patched bootloader img. (The one from Renegade) then you'll boot on Windows PE and then you can run Dism++ to install W10/W11 on your OP

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2022
I got to the end of the guide and all I got was Qualcomm crash dump when trying to boot Windows. So I used MSMTool and started from scratch. I didn't want to bother y'all anymore, since you helped me last time.. but now for some reason when I finish the partitioning/formatting section I run into the problem of not being able to "mount /dev/block/by-name/pe /mnt"

it seems there is no "/dev/block/by-name/pe" directory to mount. and im not sure how to populate /by-name/ without simply rebooting into system after partitioning and formatting. Which is what I did last time to make this work.
when I "rm 17" in parted, it deletes Userdata, from that point forward I cannot boot android, it stays in bootloop.

what really sucks here is that every time I want to retry I have to run MSMTool again and unlock bootloader then reboot and install twrp and then magisk. it's making this endeavor take all day and is wasting a lot of time. if anyone knows a way to skip all of that bullshit please let me know :)

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2022

boot
efi
sources
bootmgr.efi

adb shell
parted /dev/block/sda
rm 17
set 17 esp on
quit
- Fastboot boot TWRP.img
adb shell
if you're available could you check out my last post and tell me what you think?

Wishmasterflo

Nov 21, 2018
Stockholm
OnePlus 8T
I got to the end of the guide and all I got was Qualcomm crash dump when trying to boot Windows. So I used MSMTool and started from scratch. I didn't want to bother y'all anymore, since you helped me last time.. but now for some reason when I finish the partitioning/formatting section I run into the problem of not being able to "mount /dev/block/by-name/pe /mnt"

it seems there is no "/dev/block/by-name/pe" directory to mount. and im not sure how to populate /by-name/ without simply rebooting into system after partitioning and formatting. Which is what I did last time to make this work.
when I "rm 17" in parted, it deletes Userdata, from that point forward I cannot boot android, it stays in bootloop.

what really sucks here is that every time I want to retry I have to run MSMTool again and unlock bootloader then reboot and install twrp and then magisk. it's making this endeavor take all day and is wasting a lot of time. if anyone knows a way to skip all of that bullshit please let me know :)
Hi!
If you dont have the dev/block/by-name/pe it seems you have not correctly created the pe partition.
Have you done all the mkpart commands after removing the partition 17 ?

Also, what is the Storage size of your device?
My commands I posted are for the 128GB device.

What does the output of this show?

parted /dev/block/sda

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2022
Hi!
If you dont have the dev/block/by-name/pe it seems you have not correctly created the pe partition.
Have you done all the mkpart commands after removing the partition 17 ?

Also, what is the Storage size of your device?
My commands I posted are for the 128GB device.

What does the output of this show?

parted /dev/block/sda
parted starts correctly, partitioning and formatting are being done correctly. but /dev/block/by-name is not gaining esp, pe, win, userdata when it should. im not sure why, but i just updated fstab manually and it worked. i lost android in the process, which didnt happen last week. but after updating fstab worked, as of 5 minutes ago I have esp, pe, win, and userdata in /dev/block/by-name. so now i am able to mount and copy PE from usbstorage to /mnt.

can you link the guide that you used?

Last edited:
Reactions: Wishmasterflo

WrathChild08

Mar 9, 2012
France
viidesign.fr
Since it was hard to make it work on my OP6 I'm gonna post a more detailed tutorial for people that don't really understand what they're doing.
Also this is a up-to-date tutorial.

Note : This is for the OnePlus 6, if you want to install it on the 6T, take files for "fajita"

Download

- adb + Parted + Dism64 + WindowsPE
- OnePlus6 arm64 Drivers "enchilada.tar.gz" (DOWNLOAD)
- Windows 11 Arm64 (I'm using the 22000.675 version )
- EDK2 for Enchilada here (boot-enchilada.img)
- TWRP 3.6.1 (Just download the img file if you don't want dual boot) *Since we are using TWRP 3.6.1 recovery you need to be on Android 10 to make it boot

Now extract everything in a folder, I will use *D:\OP6\W10Tools* for this exemple, don't forget to modify with YOUR path.

Prepare USB
-Copy Windows 11 iso
-Copy Dism++64 folder
-Copy Enchilada drivers (Output folder in .tar.gz file)
-Create commands.txt and paste this in it
Code:
bcdedit /store Y:\efi\microsoft\boot\bcd /set {Default} testsigning on
bcdedit /store Y:\efi\microsoft\boot\bcd /set {Default} nointegritychecks on

Let's start
On phone, boot into TWRP recovery
On PC go into *D:\OP6\W10Tools\adb* and open CMD here (type CMD in the adress bar)

Copy text before the #
Code:
adb push "D:\OP6\W10Tools\parted" /sdcard/    # This copy parted in your phone storage, you can drag & drop "parted" file just after you type "adb push" so it gonna write the path automatically
adb shell     #enter shell mode
cp /sdcard/parted /sbin/ && chmod 755 /sbin/parted    #This makes a copy of parted from /sdcard/ to /sbin/ phone folder and modify the file permissions
umount /data && umount /sdcard    # This unmount /data and /sdcard partitions
parted /dev/block/sda      #starts parted

If you get umount: /data: Device or resource busy error :
On phone > TWRP menu > "Mount" and click on "Data" to uncheck it, reclick to check it and try again.

Creating the partitions
I'm using my own space since I have a 64GB OP6
You can find the commands for 128GB & 256GB easy on the internet.
Code:
rm 17 # removes partition 17 (userdata) got an error here, I did "Yes" and "Ignore"
mkpart esp fat32 6559MB 7000MB # creates "esp" partition in fat32 format. Size is 441MO ; if it asks to Ignore or Cancel > Press I to ignore.
mkpart pe fat32 7000MB 8000MB # creates "pe" partition in in fat32 format. Size is 1GB (This is where we copy WindowsPE)
mkpart win ntfs 8000MB 40GB # creates "win" partition in ntfs format. Size is 32GB FOR WINDOWS
mkpart userdata ext4 40GB 60.5GB  #creates "userdata" partition in ext4 format. Size is 20GB FOR ANDROID
set 17 esp on # set bootflag on partition 17 that we created, it's gonna be usefull for Dism++ later
quit
THE LAST COMMAND IS VERY IMPORTANT IN ORDER TO BOOT !
Some "tips" :
You can type /print after each mkpart so you can see if you're creating the partitions
also /print free will show you the free space remaining, can be usefull
If you dont need Android you can just skip the last mkpart command and set the size of "win" with all remaining space
If you don't really understand what you're doing here, read again and again, check size of partitions and you will understand how to create your own.

Go back on your phone, still on TWRP menu go into "Reboot" and "Bootloader"
Go back on your CMD window and type fastboot boot twrp-3.6.1_11-0-enchilada.img

Formating Partitions

Once in TWRP menu, type adb shell
Code:
mkfs.fat -F32 -s1 /dev/block/sda17 #format partition 17 (esp)
mkfs.fat -F32 -s1 /dev/block/sda18 #format partition 18 (pe)
mkfs.ntfs -f /dev/block/sda19 #format partition 19 (win)
mke2fs -t ext4 /dev/block/sda20 #format partition 20 (userdata)
mount /dev/block/by-name/pe /mnt  #mount partition "pe" to /mnt in phone storage
exit

Copy WindowsPE
On window file manager go into WinPE folder, for me it's *D:\OP6\W10Tools\WinPE* go back to your CMD prompt and type
Code:
adb push "D:\OP6\W10Tools\WinPE\boot" /mnt
adb push  "D:\OP6\W10Tools\WinPE\efi" /mnt
adb push  "D:\OP6\W10Tools\WinPE\sources" /mnt
adb push  "D:\OP6\W10Tools\WinPE\bootmgr.efi" /mnt
Go back on phone > TWRP menu > Advanced > File Manager go into /mnt and check that the files we just copied are here, if it's okay you can go back and reboot to BOOTLOADER.

Booting WindowsPE

Now in bootloader, go into your CMD window and type
Apache config:
fastboot boot boot-enchilada.img
IF YOU DID NOT CREATE USERDATA PARTITION :
flash the UEFI Bootloader with command "fastboot flash boot boot-enchilada.img"

Once in UEFI main menu, press volume key - to select "UEFI OS on #3" and boot it.
You should now boot on WindowsPE, get a USB hub, keyboard and mouse and insert USB key.

Installing Windows 11
In CMD window, type
Code:
diskpart    #launch diskpart utility tool
sel disk 0    # select disk0
sel par 17    #select partition17
assign letter=Y    #Assign Y letter to ESP partition that we created earlier, will be usefull to enable testing mode later and for installing boot
exit

Click on "My computer" icon and go into your USB key > Dism++64 and launch dism++ARM64
if chinese go into "Config" folder of Dism64++ open "Config.ini" and edit "Locale" to "en"

-File > Apply Image
-Click on the first "Browse" button and select W11.iso on your USB key
-Click on the 2nd Browse button and check which disk has more space on it (For me it was E: )
-Ok
-Check ON "Add boot"
-Ok
If you have "Boot partition : none" click on "Advanced" and select Y partition that we mounted on startup, otherwise check that it's installing the boot partition on Partition 17
Wait for it to install (takes ~10mins or less)

-Click on "Open Session"
-On left go into "Drivers"
-Click "Add" and go into your "Output" folder of the USB Key
-Ok
Wait for drivers install complete

Now open commands.txt in USB Key and copy everything in it to paste it in CMD prompt of WindowsPE, first command should go auto, press enter to send the 2nd command line.
Also double check that the command is good, sometimes it pastes it twice.

Eveything should be good, you can type shutdown -s -t 0 to power off phone.

Booting on W11

NO DUAL BOOT (userdata partition NOT created)

You can disconnect everything from phone and power it on, select "Windows Boot Manager" in the main menu of EDK2 and it should boot. (can takes up to 10 mins) .. It may reboot after first boot, it's normal

DUALBOOTING (userdata partition created)
Power on the device and let it boot on Android to be sure everything works
Power off
Power + vol down to get into TWRP
check on wich slot you are (Reboot menu)
If you are on slot B copy : fastboot flash boot_a boot-enchilada.img
If you are on slot A copy : fastboot flash boot_b boot-enchilada.img
Click on bootloader to reboot to bootloader
Paste
Enter
fastboot reboot

You'll now boot on android, to boot on other slot, go into TWRP recovery "Reboot" menu and select the other slot than the one you are currently on
Click "Reboot system"
Now you can boot W11
To go back with android just select "UEFI Boot Menu" instead of "Windows Boot manager" , press vol+ to go at the very end of the list "Reboot to other slot"

If you have crashdump mode
Try again to boot W11 OR boot on WinPE, launch dism64++ and select your W11 installation, click on "Recovery" > "Bootmgr repair" and enter the command.txt file in USB key again to enable test mode and signature verifcation off and boot.. If still error, re-install W11.

Hope this helps a lot of people, enjoy your mini computer !

Last edited:

anhenrique

May 12, 2013
OnePlus 6
Since it was hard to make it work on my OP6 I'm gonna post a more detailed tutorial for people that don't really understand what they're doing.

Note : This is for the OnePlus 6, if you want to install it on the 6T, take files for "fajita"

Download

- TWRP 3.6.1 (Just download the img file if you don't want dual boot) *Since we are using TWRP 3.6.1 recovery you need to be on Android 10 to make it boot

Now extract everything in a folder, I will use *D:\OP6\W10Tools* for this exemple, don't forget to modify with YOUR path.

Prepare USB
-Copy Windows 11 iso
-Copy Dism++64 folder
Code:

Let's start
On PC go into *D:\OP6\W10Tools\adb* and open CMD here (type CMD in the adress bar)

Copy text before the #
Code:
adb push "D:\OP6\W10Tools\parted" /sdcard/    # This copy parted in your phone storage, you can drag & drop "parted" file just after you type "adb push" so it gonna write the path automatically
cp /sdcard/parted /sbin/ && chmod 755 /sbin/parted    #This makes a copy of parted from /sdcard/ to /sbin/ phone folder and modify the file permissions

On phone > TWRP menu > "Mount" and click on "Data" to uncheck it, reclick to check it and try again.

Creating the partitions
Code:
rm 17 # removes partition 17 (userdata) got an error here, I did "Yes" and "Ignore"
mkpart esp fat32 6559MB 7000MB # creates "esp" partition in fat32 format. Size is 441MO ; if it asks to Ignore or Cancel > Press I to ignore.
mkpart pe fat32 7000MB 8000MB # creates "pe" partition in in fat32 format. Size is 1GB (This is where we copy WindowsPE)
mkpart win ntfs 8000MB 40GB # creates "win" partition in ntfs format. Size is 32GB FOR WINDOWS
mkpart userdata ext4 40GB 60.5GB  #creates "userdata" partition in ext4 format. Size is 20GB FOR ANDROID
set 17 esp on # set bootflag on partition 17 that we created, it's gonna be usefull for Dism++ later
quit
Some "tips" :
You can type /print after each mkpart so you can see if you're creating the partitions
If you dont need Android you can just skip the last mkpart command and set the size of "win" with all remaining space
If you don't really understand what you're doing here, read again and again, check size of partitions and you will understand how to create your own.

Formating Partitions

Code:
mount /dev/block/by-name/pe /mnt  #mount partition "pe" to /mnt in phone storage
exit

Copy WindowsPE
On window file manager go into WinPE folder, for me it's *D:\OP6\W10Tools\WinPE* go back to your CMD prompt and type
Code:
Go back on phone > TWRP menu > Advanced > File Manager go into /mnt and check that the files we just copied are here, if it's okay you can go back and reboot to BOOTLOADER.

Booting WindowsPE

Apache config:

Once in UEFI main menu, press volume key - to select "UEFI OS on #3" and boot it.
You should now boot on WindowsPE, get a USB hub, keyboard and mouse and insert USB key.

Installing Windows 11
In CMD window, type
Code:
assign letter=Y    #Assign Y letter to ESP partition that we created earlier, will be usefull to enable testing mode later and for installing boot
exit

Click on "My computer" icon and go into your USB key > Dism++64 and launch dism++ARM64
if chinese go into "Config" folder of Dism64++ open "Config.ini" and edit "Locale" to "en"

-File > Apply Image
-Click on the 2nd Browse button and check which disk has more space on it (For me it was E: )
-Ok
-Check ON "Add boot"
-Ok
If you have "Boot partition : none" click on "Advanced" and select Y partition that we mounted on startup, otherwise check that it's installing the boot partition on Partition 17

-Click on "Open Session"
-Ok

Now open commands.txt in USB Key and copy everything in it to paste it in CMD prompt of WindowsPE, first command should go auto, press enter to send the 2nd command line.

Booting on W11

You can disconnect everything from phone and power it on, select "Windows Boot Manager" in the main menu of EDK2 and it should boot. (can takes up to 10 mins) .. It may reboot after first boot, it's normal

Power off
Paste
Enter
fastboot reboot

You'll now boot on android, to boot on other slot, go into TWRP recovery "Reboot" menu and select the other slot than the one you are currently on
Click "Reboot system"
Now you can boot W11
To go back with android just select "UEFI Boot Menu" instead of "Windows Boot manager" , press vol+ to go at the very end of the list "Reboot to other slot"

Try again to boot W11 OR boot on WinPE, launch dism64++ and select your W11 installation, click on "Recovery" > "Bootmgr repair" and enter the command.txt file in USB key again to enable test mode and signature verifcation off and boot.. If still error, re-install W11.

Hi bro!

The way you formatted it to use dualboot? Or do I need some other configuration?

I would like to test

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logo.jpg

oneplus 6/6t 都可用
    警告!不当操作可能会导致手机变砖!
    -
    20210822 updata
    -
    project address : https://github.com/edk2-porting
    and
    Tool download :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GrX9JTVpKwo3WNshqIljPRc9Q6dPJDJJ?usp=sharing
    boot download : https://github.com/edk2-porting/edk2-sdm845/releases
    drives download : https://github.com/edk2-porting/WOA-Drivers/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
    -
    Installation tutorial
    new tutorial!(English) https://forum.renegade-project.org/t/faq/95
    -
    article(Chinese) : https://forum.renegade-project.org/t/6-windows/194
    -
    Device support status
    Device support status

-
    The drive is gradually improving
    有问题我会不定期来看的,欢迎提问。
    Questions are welcome

DSC_0250~2.jpg
    DSC_0244~2.jpg
    DSC_0251~2.jpg
    DSC_0292~1.jpg

Download

Prepare USB
    -Copy Windows 11 iso
    -Copy Dism++64 folder
    Code:

Let's start

Copy text before the #
    Code:

Creating the partitions
    Code:
    quit
    Some "tips" :

Formating Partitions

Code:
    exit

Copy WindowsPE
    Code:

Booting WindowsPE

Apache config:

Installing Windows 11
    In CMD window, type
    Code:
    exit

-File > Apply Image
    -Ok
    -Check ON "Add boot"
    -Ok

-Click on "Open Session"
    -Ok

Booting on W11

Power off
    Paste
    Enter
    fastboot reboot

Click "Reboot system"
    Now you can boot W11

What an amazing project . Thx again...
    I'm referring to the USB hub
    If you don’t have a USB HUB, you cannot install the operating system because it requires a mouse and keyboard to operate
    DSC_0256~2.jpg
    A great project thank you