[ Windows / Linux / Mac ][DONATE] SuperR's Kitchen (v3.2.1.6 - 4-18-2021)

Search This thread

AL_IRAQI

Recognized Contributor / Themer
May 18, 2012
Baghdad
They are not the same. system_other.img contains app and priv-app vdex files. It is not a complete image. All the app and priv-app apk files are in the system.img. When you combine the 2 you get a complete system. It is possible however, that your device uses system_b to store the vdex files and system_a for everything else. This is not how most A/B devices work though.

Woah, that is complicated, according to rawprogram0, its labeled as a/b
filename="system_1.img" label="system_a"
filename="system_other_1.img" label="system_b"

That is really interesting to hear, i would have to combine them again with rawprogram0 in the morning and see for myself.

btw this device is really complicated, i soft bricked yesterday and couldnt fix at all, even after flashing the full qfil ROM, i might end up with expensive paper weight, i was able only to boot up two different GSI ROM on both slots a/b

Adromir

Aug 20, 2012
So i am Using the dedicated version for a bit and i have experienced some Problems/Inconvieniences

Under Linux (ubuntu 16.04) I am actually unable to use ist. Whenever i switch to another Menu, the Screen isnt cleared and I see both Menu overlaying each other.
Under Windows signing the Zip doesn't work at all. Plus I can randomly see some python erros but they disapear too fast, so I don't know if it was just a Warning or an Error and if everything went fine.

And maybe some "improvements" for the Kitchen in a future Version: It should Remember the de/odexed state. Because once you deodexed it, the rom is always shown as Odexed . Then it might be Helpfull if you can mark a Rom as rooted. I am working on customizing a rom that somehow has Root-Access baked in, so I don't need to use the Root option in the Root Menu. But if I don't do it, I can't use any of the depending Options.

Best Regards and Keep on the Good work

Oh and something else. I tried out the German Translation and would volunteer to Create a New one, because I feel the one Accessible through the Kitchen is Computergenerated and Actually more Confusing than helpfull

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

So i am Using the dedicated version for a bit and i have experienced some Problems/Inconvieniences

Under Linux (ubuntu 16.04) I am actually unable to use ist. Whenever i switch to another Menu, the Screen isnt cleared and I see both Menu overlaying each other.
Under Windows signing the Zip doesn't work at all. Plus I can randomly see some python erros but they disapear too fast, so I don't know if it was just a Warning or an Error and if everything went fine.

And maybe some "improvements" for the Kitchen in a future Version: It should Remember the de/odexed state. Because once you deodexed it, the rom is always shown as Odexed . Then it might be Helpfull if you can mark a Rom as rooted. I am working on customizing a rom that somehow has Root-Access baked in, so I don't need to use the Root option in the Root Menu. But if I don't do it, I can't use any of the depending Options.

Oh and something else. I tried out the German Translation and would volunteer to Create a New one, because I feel the one Accessible through the Kitchen is Computergenerated and Actually more Confusing than helpfull

Reactions: SuperR.

SuperR.

Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2014
Invisible

The Linux screen issue is strange. I run Ubuntu 16.04 and I have not seen this or heard this before. No clue what is going on there, but I believe it is specific to your setup somehow.

Signing the zip may be a heapsize issue in Windows. Try changing it to 1000 and see if that helps. It could also be that you don't have enough ram to sign the zip.

You can scroll up in your terminal/cmd window to see messages that disappear too fast.

The kitchen does detect odexed and deodexed. If it still says odexed, there is still at least one apk/jar that contains odex/vdex files. If it says not rooted but the rom is rooted, the kitchen does not know about the root method your rom uses. If you send a fast link to your firmware that does not require registration and I will take a look.

You are correct, the German language file is computer generated. I have added you as the German language maintainer. When you log in to the downloads page, you will now see a link at the bottom "Language Upload". You can find the current German language file in kitchen/tools/language/german_srk.py. You can edit this, zip it, and upload. Thank you for offering to fix it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: bcrichster

Adromir

Aug 20, 2012
Hey thanks for your reply. I will try to change the heapsize. I don't think it's a ram problem, because my system runs on 64GB. If that wouldn't be enough, it would look a bit excessive.

The Rom I am working on is a custom version for the Android Shield. The "root" Method is not that "common" you need to prepatch the official boot.img on a different device in magiskmanager, then run magiskmanager on the shield which completes the root process. So I don't think you'd see anything on the firmware. It would be nice if you could tell the kitchen "yes, my Rom is rooted, let me do the rest". And ill start translating the kitchen tomorrow.

With best regards Adromir

weakNPCdotCom

Aug 16, 2018
Atlanta
I read the posts I could find on oreo deodex. the sepolicy tool says it has already been patched on a couple lg firmwares I have worked on, so I'm guessing it's in vendor. only issue is the only copy of vendor I have is extracted from system and not an image file.

is there a way to add the extracted vendor directory to the project? or do I need to pack it into an img? not sure how to make an ext4 in Windows.

guess I'll just have to use linux

If you do not have a vendor partition on your device, system/vendor should be included in your system.img. If you have a vendor partition, you should find a vendor.img in the factory firmware package. If you extract the vendor.img along with your system.img, sepolicy in vendor will be patched.

sepolicy is patched wherever it is in the project directory. If it is not in the project directory when you run the patch it cannot be patched.

This kitchen is only for Linux.

My mistake captain, I guess I should have posted this in the donate thread. It's just that you direct everybody back here to research FAQs and what not. But to clear it up, I was using the free kitchen prior to donating. I am now running the donate kitchen on an instance of Arch Linux. The two problems I have are

1.) zip signing failures (which is fine, im not worried about that)
2.) patching sepolicy for LG oreo firmware.

The lg firmware packages do not come with a separate vendor bin or img. The device does, however, have a vendor partition. The system firmware image is split into about 50+ sparse chunk files that I extract and merge. When trying to patch sepolicy on the resulting img, it tells me it has already been done and the patch failed.

Everything else works great. When I said that I guess I'll use linux, I meant that I guess Ill try and make an ext4 image of vendor in linux to see if that solves my problem. If there is anything you need from me to help further clear up these issues, I am glad to provide whatever I can.

P.S. I dont seem to recall posting any issues with the two items you listed. Are you sure that was me?

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperR.

Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2014
Invisible
My mistake captain, I guess I should have posted this in the donate thread. It's just that you direct everybody back here to research FAQs and what not. But to clear it up, I was using the free kitchen prior to donating. I am now running the donate kitchen on an instance of Arch Linux. The two problems I have are

1.) zip signing failures (which is fine, im not worried about that)
2.) patching sepolicy for LG oreo firmware.

The lg firmware packages do not come with a separate vendor bin or img. The device does, however, have a vendor partition. The system firmware image is split into about 50+ sparse chunk files that I extract and merge. When trying to patch sepolicy on the resulting img, it tells me it has already been done and the patch failed.

Everything else works great. When I said that I guess I'll use linux, I meant that I guess Ill try and make an ext4 image of vendor in linux to see if that solves my problem. If there is anything you need from me to help further clear up these issues, I am glad to provide whatever I can.

P.S. I dont seem to recall posting any issues with the two items you listed. Are you sure that was me?
I am sure it was NOT you :) I was talking to the other user that was quoted in the same post. I cleaned up the threads now :)

The signing issue could be either not enough ram or a heapsize issue. Try playing with the heapsize, starting at 1000 and see if you can get it working. Misc Tools > Heapsize Menu

If you have a vendor partition, it might be better/easier to adb pull it from your device. It is probably not the same as the one found in system/vendor. I assume your sepolicy is in the vendor partition and not in system/vendor.

edit: oh, and make sure you update to the latest version as sepolicy patching was broken in Linux on earlier versions.

Reactions: weakNPCdotCom

weakNPCdotCom

Aug 16, 2018
Atlanta
I am sure it was NOT you :) I was talking to the other user that was quoted in the same post. I cleaned up the threads now :)

The signing issue could be either not enough ram or a heapsize issue. Try playing with the heapsize, starting at 1000 and see if you can get it working. Misc Tools > Heapsize Menu

If you have a vendor partition, it might be better/easier to adb pull it from your device. It is probably not the same as the one found in system/vendor. I assume your sepolicy is in the vendor partition and not in system/vendor.

edit: oh, and make sure you update to the latest version as sepolicy patching was broken in Linux on earlier versions.

Thank you very much. I will give that a try.

Sakura

Dec 25, 2013
IdF
Hello
I'm student KitchenRs Donate.
Is it possible to fo find a guide for have explications how do with all menu or I must test ?
Thank you for your help

Last edited:

SuperR.

Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2014
Invisible
@SuperR. where can I find strings to translate ? Can do Polish language.

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs
You can find the language files here:
kitchen/tools/language/english_srk.py

Make a copy of it somewhere, and rename it polish_srk.py. Translate only the lines between the "" after the =. Do not translate the variable names.

Example:
Code:
variable_name = "Translate this text"

After you have translated everything, zip the file and name it polish_srk.zip.

I added you as the Polish language maintainer. When you log in to the downloads page, you will now see a link at the bottom - "Language Upload". You can upload new version here.

I just created a computer generated Polish language file using Google translate API. You can try it right now from Misc Tools > Reset Language. It is probably not very good, but you can use it as a starting point if you like. It may be better to start from the English file to be sure everything is translated properly.

Thanks in advance for doing the translation :)

yarpiin

May 30, 2013
Caernarfon
You can find the language files here:
kitchen/tools/language/english_srk.py

Make a copy of it somewhere, and rename it polish_srk.py. Translate only the lines between the "" after the =. Do not translate the variable names.

Example:

After you have translated everything, zip the file and name it polish_srk.zip.

I added you as the Polish language maintainer. When you log in to the downloads page, you will now see a link at the bottom - "Language Upload". You can upload new version here.

I just created a computer generated Polish language file using Google translate API. You can try it right now from Misc Tools > Reset Language. It is probably not very good, but you can use it as a starting point if you like. It may be better to start from the English file to be sure everything is translated properly.

Thanks in advance for doing the translation :)

Thats quick ? , will crack with it tonite.

Sent from my OnePlus3 using XDA Labs

filipepferraz

Oct 17, 2010
Add partitions

Hi everyone,

How to add new partitions (logo, vendor, oem) after extract system.img?
Extracting from Moto Stock zip seems to just write system and boot partition and extracting from system.img with the other images as *.img only vendor.img is extracted too (logo.img is ignored).

Thanks

Sakura

Dec 25, 2013
IdF
Hello
Yesterday when I use I have use LitchenRs Donate last version to made new project. When I have select extract I have this

captur10.png

if I do yes or no it the same result
erreur10.png

I uninstalled and made a new installation (last version) but I still have the same problem. I uninstalled again, new installation and still the same problem.

What should I do ?

Thanks for your help

Edit
I have install the V3.1.6.5 and it is ok I can make a new project !!

Can you tell me

Is t a problem of the new version v3.1.6.6 ?

Thank you

Last edited:

SuperR.

Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2014
Invisible
Hello
Yesterday when I use I have use LitchenRs Donate last version to made new project. When I have select extract I have this
captur10.png

if I do yes or no it the same result
erreur10.png

I uninstalled and made a new installation (last version) but I still have the same problem. I uninstalled again, new installation and still the same problem.

What should I do ?

Thanks for your help

Edit
I have install the V3.1.6.5 and it is ok I can make a new project !!

Can you tell me

Is t a problem of the new version v3.1.6.6 ?

Thank you
Please send a fast link to your firmware that does not require registration and I will take a look.
Are you extracting anything manually or are you allowing the kitchen extract the full firmware package?

Reactions: Sakura

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    v3.2.1.4 has been released.

Details in the release post :)

NOTE_1:
    My apology once again, all versions before v3.2.1.4 are now disabled, with the exception of Windows v3.2.1.3. Security issues were found and fixed. I truly wish I did not have to do this, but it's better than quitting the project I guess :)

NOTE_2:
    There is a new thread dedicated to the kitchen CLI. All features and example commands will be updated there as they become available. The syntax changed since the initial release so if you are using the CLI you should check out the thread.
    is it possible to edit fastboot rom and flash it with mi flash tool
    Other users say they do this with the kitchen, but the kitchen will not automatically pack your firmware. You can unpack your firmware, make modifications, and repack the ext4 img files any way you would like.
    I tried to update to latest v3.2.1.4 (linux) but I get some checksum didn't match error and asking me to do a fresh install.
    2 out of last 3 updates asked me to reinput my credentials even I told it to save the password. This security/mistrust thing is a bit of overkill in my opinion.

I hope you'll be able to improve this in the future releases.

Thank you anyway for continuing the project.
    Thanks for the info. I now realize why the checksum error is happening and will get it fixed for the next update.

The credentials issue was explained in the last update post. I have changed the way passwords are stored on your PC and on the server. Once all users have converted their passwords, I can change the login requirements back to how it was.

I know the security stuff is annoying to you and other users. Imagine how annoying it is for me when I find out that someone has found a way to steal my software. Perhaps this is not important to you, but it is to me. If I am not able to continually prevent it I will discontinue the project. I hope you agree that entering your password more than you want is worth the continuation of this project :)
    Awww... :(

View attachment 5280329

cat img_build.log yields:
    View attachment 5280331

Which is odd. This has worked before. This exact rom.
    I must have installed something or done something that has messed things up.
    And I have no idea...
    I think this is a new issue in v3.2.1.5. For now, you can try building in v3.2.1.4. If it works properly, I think it will be fixed in the next update.

It turns out that the tune2fs binary included in the kitchen gives a segmentation fault on some machines, no idea why (thanks @edzamber for pointing it out). tune2fs in the kitchen is responsible for reading EXT4 information (including EXT4 features) from an img file. In v3.2.1.4, there was a backup in place to use default features if tune2fs was not able to complete its job for any reason. When I added the include/exclude features option in v3.2.1.5, somehow I broke the default features being used. Without tune2fs and without default features, the build will fail.

You can check to see if tune2fs is giving you a segmentation fault by running the img_tools plugin option 6. If you see the segmentation fault, this is almost certainly your issue. I have eliminated tune2fs in the next update by writing a python implementation to accomplish the same functionality. I have also fixed the defaults to work again if required. This should solve the problem :)
    The new zips are on the kitchen downloads page sent to you after registration.

Do a fresh install of v3.2.1.5 and you should be good. Everyone else that has not tried to update yet should also be good. Thanks for pointing out the problem :)
    So it did! v3.2.1.4 worked without a hitch. Thank you!
    The problem was even worse with another ROM I started out with. Because it just went belly up, told me there was an error making the image, told me to look in img_build.log, but img_build.log only said:

[ERROR] Something went wrong while building system_new.img.

And that wasn't very helpful... That's why I tried a ROM I knew compiled without a problem before.
    I tried targzipping the directory over to a laptop of mine, ran it there, and yup, noticed your new feature that means I can only use it on one computer. Don't worry, I understand. It's just, I tried a few things before getting here.

But this worked. Thank you!

Oh, but speaking of, if I format my computer some time in the future and need to install the kitchen all over again, on the same computer, can that be done if I message you?
    Next update will have better error logging during img build.

Normally, formatting and reinstalling your OS will not cause a problem authenticating. Try the kitchen first. If it says not authorized, you can reset PC authentication on the kitchen downloads page. If you have trouble with authentication, you can always message me privately.
    Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything bad that may occur from the use of this kitchen, but I will take all the credit you can give me if it works for you :D

main_linux.png

main_windows1.png

Please read the troubleshooting in post #4 of the standard kitchen thread before asking for help.
    Please indicate your OS when asking for help.
    Please send a fast link to your firmware that does not require registration when asking for help.

Donate Release Thread
    Donate Changelog

Donate version Info
    Access to the donate version of the kitchen requires a minimum donation of $20.00 US. See terms and conditions below.

Terms and Conditions for SuperR's Kitchen Donate version:

Allowed:
    • An active kitchen account grants usage privileges of the donate kitchen and the sr-code.com website.
    • One kitchen account provides kitchen access to one user, on one operating system, on one personal computer.

Not allowed:
    • Sharing your kitchen account and/or privileges.
    • Transfer and/or resale of your kitchen account.
    • Suspicious activity.

Definition:
    Suspicious activity - Decided exclusively by SuperR at the time of an incident.

Resolution:
    If anything from the not allowed list occurs, your kitchen account will be disabled.

See this post for more details on the Single PC license.

Donation Options (email address for all options found here):
    1. Google Pay (Preferred method)
    2. Paypal through my website
    3. US Amazon eGift card

Once you donate, register for a Kitchen account (free) and send a PM with your username and the email address used for donation. I will add you to the database and you will then have access to the donate version download section. Follow the steps below to get it downloaded and running :)

EXISTING DONORS: GitLab is no longer used. See this post if you previously had GitLab access and are unable to download/update/install.

NOTE: The Plugin Repo is included in the Donate kitchen. If you wish to see a description of the available plugins, they can be found here.

Dependencies:

WINDOWS:
    LINUX/MAC:
    • Java 8 or higher
    • Python (to run the launcher (could be bypassed by running tools/source/superr in the terminal from the main kitchen directory))

Download/Install/Run:

Free version:

Windows:

NOTE: The native Windows version has reached end of life. Consider running the Linux kitchen in WSL2 using the guide below.​
    1. Download the kitchen.zip from the download page sent through PM. Extract to a new directory.
    2. Make sure Java listed above is installed and in your system environment PATH (Check Google for the many guides on this if you need help)
    3. Double click superr.exe in newly extracted kitchen directory.

WSL2 (Windows 10):

Linux/Mac (Terminal):
    1. Download the kitchen.zip from the download page sent through PM. Extract to a new directory.
    2. Enter the following command where "/location/of/kitchen" is the directory where the kitchen lives:
      Code:
      /location/of/kitchen/superr

NOTE: After you start the kitchen, it will ask you for your Kitchen username and password. Make sure you enter it correctly or it will not work. Thanks for the donation, enjoy :)

Known Issues/Limitations:

Linux:
    • None
    WSL2:
    • None
    WSL1:
    • Crashes with xattr not defined error when unpacking some img files due to a bug in the Python ext4 module.
    Mac:
    • Does not use e2fsdroid for building img files as I am not able to compile it for Mac so far.
    Windows:
    • No longer being updated. v3.2.1.3 is the last version. The Linux kitchen runs perfectly in WSL.
    • Does not use e2fsdroid for building img files as I am not able to compile it for Windows.
    • Crashes with xattr not defined error when unpacking some img files due to a bug in the Python ext4 module.
    • If you run Windows as administrator and have issues with the Boot Menu, please see this post.
    • If superr.exe gets removed by your antivirus program, whitelist the kitchen directory in your antivirus program.
    • If the kitchen can't find an internet connection, try whitelisting sr-code.com in your antivirus browsing security. If it still does not find a connection, try using a VPN.
    • The colors are not perfect due to Windows not supporting ASCII escape codes by default. If you want it to look more like Linux, you can run the Linux version in WSL (formerly known as "Bash on Ubuntu on Windows").

Video tutorials by @chevycam94

Credits:

@osm0sis - For Busybox Installer and Android Image Kitchen
    @Chainfire - For SuperSU
    @JesusFreke - For [Bak]smali
    @nkk71 - For TWRP minzip patch, and make_ext4fs improvements
    @Captain_Throwback - For providing a pre-compiled update-binary with the minzip patch and squashing bugs
    @cubinator - For Python ext4 module
    @_riddle - For oat2dex
    @iBotPeaches - For Apktool
    @AOSP - For zipalign, aapt, adb, img2simg, simg2img, make_ext4fs
    @xpirt - for img2sdat & sdat2img
    @yoanf_26 - For French translation
    @anestisb - For vdexExtractor
    @iuss - For payload_dumper.py

Contributors
    SuperR.

Version Information
    Beta

Created 2018-11-16
    Features:

*Extract and create ROM from:
    • Rooted Device
    • Custom Recovery
    • Existing ROM zip
    • system.img/boot.img (and cache.img on Samsung devices)
    • system.ext4.tar/boot.img
    • system.ext4.win/boot.emmc.win (including multi-file .win000, .win001, etc)
    • Moto and other factory firmware zips containing sparsechunk files
    • cm12 + roms with sparse dat files
    • Zips that contain system.img and boot.img
    • Zips that contain payload.bin
    • Samsung firmware zips that contain tar.md5 file
    • Official Nexus/Pixel firmware tgz/zip
    • Official Nexus/Pixel preview tgz/zip
    • system directory that contains symlinks and boot.img
    *Create flashable zips of many varieties including:
    • Full ROM
    • Switch between set_perm, set_metadata (KitKat+), raw_img, and sparse_dat (Lollipop+)
    • Kernel (including init.d if you added it with the kitchen)
    • Recovery
    • Media
    • app, priv-app, and framework
    *Deodex the following:
    • Android 10 ROMs
    • Pie ROMs
    • Oreo ROMs
    • Nougat ROMs
    • Marshmallow ROMs
    • Lollipop ROMs
    • KitKat and earlier ROMs
    *Root features:
    • Root/unroot
    • Choose Magisk
    • Choose SuperSU
    • Add other root zips to /tools/root/root_zips directory
    • Choose system OR systemless root for M+ and Samsung 5.1.1 roms
    • Add/remove su.d support
    *Boot features:
    • Unpack/repack boot/recovery img (Big Thanks to @osm0sis for Android Image Kitchen!!!)
    • Add/remove insecure boot
    • Remove dm-verity
    • Add/remove forceencrypt
    *By-name auto-detection from:
    • Device
    • Existing ROM
    • boot.img
    • kernel.elf
    • **OR**...manually enter it
    *mmcblk auto-detection from:
    • recovery.img
    *Kitchen updater:
    • View the last 3 changelogs when an update is available.
    • Update to the latest version
    • Option to check for updates when the kitchen starts
    *Pack/Unpack super.img
    *Create system.img
    *Device database for mmcblk devices (currently very small, but will grow over time)
    *Add devices to the assert
    *Add custom asserts
    *Zipalign apks
    *Debloat ROM
    *Custom Debloat list support
    *Remove Knox
    *Add/remove busybox (Big thanks to @osm0sis for his Busybox Installer)
    *Add/remove user app support (/data/app)
    *Sign zips
    *Cross-platform: Windows and Linux are fully supported
    *Does not say Built with SuperR's Kitchen in the updater-script
    *Does not replace ro.build.display.id with Built.with.SuperRs.Kitchen
    *Allows you to create a custom entry in the updater-script below the ROM name
    *Removes all the Place holders (#ASSERT, #SYM, #PERM, etc) from the updater-script before zipping.
    *Custom ro.build.display.id
    *Option to convert updater-script to update-binary for all rom zips EXCEPT sparse_dat.
    *Add custom directory to be included in and flashed with rom zip to location of your choice.
    *Ability to choose an apk, decompile, modify it manually, recompile, sign, and move it back to where it came from.
    *Plugin support - Add your own script to the /kitchen/tools/plugins directory and the kitchen will run it for you.
    *AutoROM - Unattended ROM development using a config file.
    USAGE:

1. Run the kitchen (instructions in OP)
    2. Create new project using the menu
    3. Copy ROM zip into the superr_NAME directory of this tool (NAME = the name of your new project).
      OR
      Copy system.ext4.tar and boot.img into the superr_NAME directory of this tool.
      OR
      Copy system.ext4.win and boot.emmc.win into the superr_NAME directory of this tool.
      OR
      Copy system.img and boot.img into the superr_NAME directory of this tool.
      OR
      Copy official Nexus tgz into the superr_NAME directory of this tool.
      OR
      Copy Samsung firmware zip into the superr_NAME directory of this tool.
      OR
      Copy Moto firmware zip into the superr_NAME directory of this tool.
      OR
      Leave superr_NAME directory empty to extract from rooted device or custom recovery
    4. Extract for new ROM from the Main menu.
    5. Enjoy!
    Update on Android Pie deodex:

anestisb has finished Android P support for vdexExtractor. Android Pie introduced a new dex format, Compact Dex (cdex). anestisb created a new tool to convert cdex to standard dex which is required for Android Pie deodex. Unfortunately, the new tool will not currently work on Windows as it requires many AOSP dependencies and Google does not support compiling AOSP on Windows. It will only work on Linux and Mac. There are many Windows kitchen users, and I have no idea what to do about it.

More information can be found here.

If anyone can help, please do. Thanks :)

EDIT: The Windows aapt.exe binary was not functioning properly. I have reverted to the previous aapt.exe that works. The win_tools package has been updated on the server. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are on Windows and have already updated to v3.1.6.3, you can find the working aapt.exe here. Replace kitchen\tools\win_tools\aapt.exe with the one in the zip.
    Hello everyone :)

The kitchen is moving to a new server. There could be some strange behavior if you reset a PC or register a new account right now. The DNS can take up to 48 hours to propagate globally. If you reset your PC now, it may result in failing authentication after the DNS is propagated. You can reset again if this is the case.

I do not expect any problems or downtime, but this information serves as a warning just in case :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone