• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Windows Live Mobile Messenger contacts problem

Search This thread

fone_fanatic

Aug 4, 2005
Central Texas
windows mobile live messenger is syncing all the email contacts to my PPC contacts and its getting really annoying. I'm sick of scrolling through my contacts and seeing an entry like "Sek_C_girl_69" or some other crap like that.

I go through and delete the ones i don't want and add my friends emails under there appropriate contact info but they still keep appearing.

Anyone know of some tweak i can do that will not display contacts with only an email address?

TheGadgetGuy

Jul 18, 2003
Michigan
Just as an FYI,

The next beta version will be MUCH improved in this area.

Don't forget, it's NOT a finished product, and doesn't necessarilly look like the final version. Lots of changes are upcoming.

(can't be more specific than this, sorry)

fone_fanatic

Aug 4, 2005
Central Texas
I've got the following options under filter : All contacts, Recently viewed, no categories, family, personal, colleagues, and more...

I guess i just got to put them all in groups, but then i can't select multiple groups like say i want to see Family, Personal, and Colleagues and not WMLM contacts...?

whats really pissing me off about it is in the SPB Diary plug in, it shows a couple picture contacts, then after that its just emails and i have to scroll forever to get to my real contacts.