Windows Phone 7 Build 6414 (July 'Beta') Unlocked Emulator

Search This thread

pittaman

Jun 22, 2006
No thanks.

It's much cleaner in portrait, allowing you to gain access to all information on the live tiles quicker.

Meh, I think the option would be cool at least. I'm sure it will be in the coming months after launch....

Anyone crack the "add accounts" problem yet? I would LOVE to get my personal data in there to test stuff!

Skatingn330

Jun 5, 2010
I was able to get files into the "phone" by emailing them to myself and then downloading them to the phone. First I tried a strait download of a pdf and it won't open. Then I tried a word file, txt file and ppt files and thoses work well and you can even save them to the office HUB. My biggest surprise was the fact that you can download and open a zip file with contents in it and I was even able to open a wma file from there and listen to it in a mini player. However, if there's no application available for the file to open, it will tell you that you can't open the file. And you can't save it either. I was only able to save pictures and documents but not even music. Oh BTW, if the file is too large it won't work, I tried downloading a 10meg zip and it wouldn't do it.

View attachment 362586 View attachment 362587 View attachment 362588 View attachment 362589 View attachment 362592

I also have to say that using the emulator on my x200 tablet with multitouch was amazing! I felt like having a real phone. Everything works perfectly for the most part. Also the voice commands are killer!

How did u log onto your email?, also that blows you can't download mp3s into zune. It seems like all the ****ty things from the iphone are carried into this phone os, by them locking everything down because of liencing issues or whyever they do it. We are going to need a root to make this phone better for power users.

cPT.cAPSLOCK

Feb 27, 2009
Groningen
How did u log onto your email?, also that blows you can't download mp3s into zune. It seems like all the ****ty things from the iphone are carried into this phone os, by them locking everything down because of liencing issues or whyever they do it. We are going to need a root to make this phone better for power users.

Yap, we do. Because this OS is not meant for power users - it's meant for average consumers.
It still has tonnes of potential for me though. Maybe because I'm somewhere in the middle (between PU and average)

CarlosMobile

Jul 18, 2010
Yeah, I was using yahoo mail through the browser. You can download files but they can't be too large or it won't work. I was able to play a wav file but not save it into the device/zune.

qjsmartphone

Oct 12, 2007
is this like a wm7 rom or summit? will it replace my wm6.1 pro, im useing a tytn ii unlocked and unbranded handset and want to upgrade the op's so can u point me in the right direction, im currently on o2uk

did you not read the minimum hardware requirements for windows phone 7 the tytn 2 is nowhere close to those so running windows phone 7 on it is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER EVER WILL IT BE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a free smartphone via walmart or amazon.com and call it done.

Güindows

May 25, 2020
Dead link, MultiUpload has been closed, the link is not even in the Wayback Machine, please upload the link again to other services such as Mediafire, Mega, Google Drive, etc. or other multiple download service that is not MultiUpload.

It turns out that in 2010 practically all the downloads from the forum xda developers were in MultiUpload. As in this forum were all the builds of Windows Phone 7, all links were MultiUpload, the versions that I am looking for of the emulator that I am looking for are:

2010 versions:

build 6077 Mix10 WP7 ROM
build 6177 April10 WP7 ROM
July 2010 Beta (The version that was posted in this thread)
build 7003 Windows Phone 7 RTM

2011 versions:

Windows Phone 7.1
Windows Phone 7.5
Windows Phone 7.8
Windows Phone 7.1

Please upload all this builds (including ISO of each build, because Microsoft has deleted the download) to Mediafire, Mega, Google Drive, DepositFiles and other download services, or upload to other download mirror.

Sorry formy bad english, because I'm from Peru (¡Viva Perú!) and in my country they speak spanish

Güindows

May 25, 2020

Did you ever get any of the files.. or has hacking of WP proven to be fruitless.. ?

I don't downloaded any Windows Phone prerelease or Beta build, I downloaded some SDKs of Windows Phone 7 (i downloaded the RTM version from August 2010), but without the unlocked ROM. And the previous SDKs I don't found in internet, and I don't found any unlocked WP7 ROM, even of the RTM.

Pdwag11239

Dec 1, 2021
Dead link, MultiUpload has been closed, the link is not even in the Wayback Machine, please upload the link again to other services such as Mediafire, Mega, Google Drive, etc. or other multiple download service that is not MultiUpload.

It turns out that in 2010 practically all the downloads from the forum xda developers were in MultiUpload. As in this forum were all the builds of Windows Phone 7, all links were MultiUpload, the versions that I am looking for of the emulator that I am looking for are:

2010 versions:

build 6077 Mix10 WP7 ROM
build 6177 April10 WP7 ROM
July 2010 Beta (The version that was posted in this thread)
build 7003 Windows Phone 7 RTM

2011 versions:

Windows Phone 7.1
Windows Phone 7.5
Windows Phone 7.8
Windows Phone 7.1

Please upload all this builds (including ISO of each build, because Microsoft has deleted the download) to Mediafire, Mega, Google Drive, DepositFiles and other download services, or upload to other download mirror.

Sorry formy bad english, because I'm from Peru (¡Viva Perú!) and in my country they speak spanish
I only have 2 out of the 4. It took about 2 months of searching in total...and 1 doesn't even work. The only ROM I can get working is the unlocked 7003 RTW ROM. I can't get the April10 6176 ROM to even boot, and I don't have the 6414 or the 6076 ROM.

EDIT: I now have both ROMs I have working. I need to find the other 3. It turns out there's an unlocked Tango (Windows Phone 7.5) ROM out there. I still am looking for 6414 and 6007.

Last edited: