Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile for Surface RT

Search This thread

nate0

Mar 27, 2015

AppxLover

Jul 30, 2017
the first post says windows 8.1 mobile already works. (surface RT)
Can we get the rom and method for that?
Please?
Actually, I don't get why all the effort for Windows 10 IOT. Nothing runs on it, no mainstream apps, it pretty well unsupported.

But Windows 8.1 mobile, has the app store, it's a great usable OS.
Am I missing something?
BTW it's very impressive what black blob has done.

You can ask to black_bob on Twitter: https://twitter.com/never_released

nate0

Mar 27, 2015
By registry type, do you mean the paths and structure (layout) as compared to Windows 10 Mobile? I was almost sure of that being the case. Is it more simliar to the desktop version then?

sifusays

Mar 19, 2015
yes, if I dare to disclose the exploit ;)
PLEASE!!! As long as Microsoft keeps screwing me on this RTI will never buy another Microsoft product again. I want your exploit to work so bad. Please show the way because I want this RT to work because it is a cool computer or could be

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Samuelgames

Aug 21, 2008
DLpvVwvW0AEFpxT.jpg

sup

Last edited:

rusuz

Oct 10, 2017

OMFG, it's really great. I've got surface rt, but I need full version of system. So, I'm noob on xda-dev and I'm from russia, so my English is bad. Can anybody make good instruction how to update this ****, when all will be ready for this? And... Will it be ready? I've seen video, where boy installed win10 iot, but before this his RT looks like full win10. Why?

Reactions: AppxLover

Qiangong2

Oct 31, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S20
OMFG, it's really great. I've got surface rt, but I need full version of system. So, I'm noob on xda-dev and I'm from russia, so my English is bad. Can anybody make good instruction how to update this ****, when all will be ready for this? And... Will it be ready? I've seen video, where boy installed win10 iot, but before this his RT looks like full win10. Why?

Microsoft updated RT to include a start menu, but it doesn't have full win10 functionality. win10 iot is a slimmed down version of win10 on ARM. Apps have to be specifically tageted for win10 iot, windows 10 mobile apps will not work on it. RT 8.1 is still a better choice if you use your surface for work.

rusuz

Oct 10, 2017
Microsoft updated RT to include a start menu, but it doesn't have full win10 functionality. win10 iot is a slimmed down version of win10 on ARM. Apps have to be specifically tageted for win10 iot, windows 10 mobile apps will not work on it. RT 8.1 is still a better choice if you use your surface for work.
Oh, thx, I read about it, but, maybe, I have some problem with updates, cause I didn't get it...

Top Liked Posts