I still cant get the playstore to work correctlyOk, I think I've managed to find a workaround to the Play Store issue for now. Below, I've attached a zip file containing the latest version of Play Services apk (21.33.13). Let's give it a try:
That should do the trick, please let me know if you encounter any issues and I'd be more then happy to assist further. Best of luck guys!
- Please download and extract the archive to somewhere you'll remember.
- Open the Toolbox, and navigate to Main Menu 2.
- Execute the Sideload Apps tool.
- Check the box next to "Reinstall" in the Installation Flags section.
- In the App #1 category click the Browse button.
- Navigate to the location where you extracted the .zip in the first step.
- Double-click the PlayServices_21_33_13.apk file, and click the Sideload button.
- Wait for the Toolbox to reinstall the app.
- Once you see Success, please reboot the tablet.
I have tried this one and it checks for update and then fails, 'something went wrong'
I tried searching and downloading the beta version (com.google.android.gms_21.36.14_(100400-395708125)-213614028_minAPI28(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)) That gave the same error.
Not sure what else to try.