WindowsPhone7 v.2 Theme by Fireslave!! VIDEO

Search This thread

NinjaKing

Oct 5, 2010
Confirmed!!!!!!!!!!! okay here are the steps to get it installed and working without the black screen issue on a Sprint Touch Pro 2 thats the only device I have tested it on.

-If you have a previous installation or any tries of this theme uninstall everything and delete all the files and soft reset. Or even better fully hard reset your device.
-Install throttle launcher to device memory (not sure if it works with storage card)
-Follow regular setup instructions from first page but make sure you follow this rule:
-Attach device to computer using windows mobile device center/activesync connection
-Extract the WP7 theme files on your computer and copy it using the computer to the setups folder (important make sure you copy directly from the computer do NOT copy to device, disconnect and then copy to setup folder)

The pages should now work fine without the black screen issue from before, this worked perfect for me at least.

Thank you very much. You are my love :D

jeanpiere

May 31, 2007
blankscreen fix

Does the WP7 V2 work in VGA on a Diamond. Version 1.7 was OK.

When I click on people, setting, music .... the windows becomes black. What's the solution.

Hey, i have a touch pro and had the same problem. Isolved it by: 1. use 7zip to extract the archive instead of winrar, 2. connect your phone via activesyn NOT as removable storage, the copy theme directly to the appropriate location. . . Everything should then work fine. I believe this will fix the "blankscreen" issue for all.

x2h

Jun 22, 2007
i would love to make a donation but it doesn;t work on my omnia 2.the program woud hang on starting when using your theme. the stock theme works just fine. then i found out the theme rar file is corrupted.

DavidinCT

Jun 2, 2006
Someplace in CT
I got it running.. Awsome

1. How the heck to you configure the Weather app for my local weather ? Never mind, figured it out (dam city codes)
2. How do you configure picture locations (I open pictures and nothing shows, just a white background with no options to set a location) ?
3. Is it possable to populate People with your contacts ?

Running it on a VZW TP2, overclocked to 768mhz, it is running over all pretty well and smooth, stock speeds a little slugish.

Last edited:

Krisrk

Apr 16, 2007
Miami, FL
Read through the first 11 pages. I have tried this and I encounter the issue where the screen goes black after leaving the home screen. I can click on the status bar on top and it will appear and disappear. Followed instructions exactly... HTC HD2 stock rom. Maybe i'll flash a different rom and see if that works?

jeanpiere

May 31, 2007
Read through the first 11 pages. I have tried this and I encounter the issue where the screen goes black after leaving the home screen. I can click on the status bar on top and it will appear and disappear. Followed instructions exactly... HTC HD2 stock rom. Maybe i'll flash a different rom and see if that works?

how did u put the theme files on your phone?? That's step that makes all the difference.

onyx234

May 29, 2010
hi how do i do this part as i can windows file on phone but not through laptop

Copy the font "Segoe UI Light" (Inside WindowsPhone7_2 folder) and copy it to "/Windows/Fonts/"

Fireslave

Apr 4, 2010
I think the black screen appears when you have uncompress incorrectly, you can use pocketrar(for windows mobile) or 7zip(for PC) and BetterZip(for MacOS).

@Everyone: Pleople if you like my work please consider to donate or just press the thanks button

bye

swax

Jan 28, 2008
I think the black screen appears when you have uncompress incorrectly, you can use pocketrar(for windows mobile) or 7zip(for PC) and BetterZip(for MacOS).

@Everyone: Pleople if you like my work please consider to donate or just press the thanks button

bye

First of all.. thank you fireslave for your hard and great work. I didn't donate to you untill now, because I have de "white squares" problem in my omnia 2 sotck rom.. and cant get rid of it.. once I get it all done, I will surely donate.. do you have any sugestion on how to solve it?

Thanks is advance.. appart of that problem, the theme is really smooth and everithing works nice.. even all the hubs.

hus1962

Mar 26, 2008
Great work sir.I've downloaded the zip file and followed ur instructions as u mentioned but when i launch throttlerConfig ,i can't found w7 theme ,all i can found is the light 3d theme whyyyyyyyyy?
PS when i open file explorer ,the w7 folder is in the prog.files/tl/setups directory and i've installed TL on the main memory not on the storage card .
PLEEEEASE ANY SOLUTION ??????????
and thanks again.

DavidinCT

Jun 2, 2006
Someplace in CT

bye

Yes, if your using Windows 7 with UAC enabled, it will give you the blocked file issue if you extract it with the built in zip program, I can confirm it does not work if you just copy the files over after extracting with the Win7 unzipper. Use WinRAR if you have it, it works fine no issues.

Also if you are setting up the weather, you need your weather.com city code in the location/Zip code section.

This kind of gives you an idea on what your looking for...

http://www.singerscreations.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1640

I love it and willing to donate, I just hate to pay extra just to get the lock screen ($14.99 for a lock screen ????)

Over all, with the lock screen it really gives a good feeling like your running WP7, awsome ! I look forward to more addons (like a Wp7 ringer) for this to make it really like WP7.

Last edited:
Reactions: kliptik

KruptWorld

Oct 12, 2010
i have it on hdc hd2. i used miri rom. then loaded this. the only tile not working is the people tile. when i tap it nothing happens.

Fireslave

Apr 4, 2010
Great work sir.I've downloaded the zip file and followed ur instructions as u mentioned but when i launch throttlerConfig ,i can't found w7 theme ,all i can found is the light 3d theme whyyyyyyyyy?
PS when i open file explorer ,the w7 folder is in the prog.files/tl/setups directory and i've installed TL on the main memory not on the storage card .
PLEEEEASE ANY SOLUTION ??????????
and thanks again.
just click on Light3D you will see the list of themes;)

First of all.. thank you fireslave for your hard and great work. I didn't donate to you untill now, because I have de "white squares" problem in my omnia 2 sotck rom.. and cant get rid of it.. once I get it all done, I will surely donate.. do you have any sugestion on how to solve it?

Thanks is advance.. appart of that problem, the theme is really smooth and everithing works nice.. even all the hubs.

Sadly there is a problem with the ominia2 opengl driver you have to disable the HA but it will be slow:(

Reactions: tejeskifly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FINALLY WINDOWS PHONE 7 v.2

POCKETNOW VIDEO AND REVIEW
    Thanks CJ Lippstreu
    blueclines video

SCREENSHOTS
    ak8qvb.jpg

Installation instructions:

- Download and install ThrottleLauncher v1.2.1.
    - Download the Windows Phone 7 2.0 theme here, extract the “Windows Phone 7_2” folder and copy it to the “Files/ThrottleLauncher/Setups” directory on your device.
    - Copy the font "Segoe UI Light" (Inside WindowsPhone7_2 folder) and copy it to "/Windows/Fonts/"
    - Run ThrottleConfig and select the WP7 theme.
    - Run ThrottleLauncher and enjoy!
    - If you want the lock screen shown in the video, check out an app called PocketShield, and download my WP7Lock skin here.

FEATURES

- Really similar to WindowsPhone7 OS
    - Faster (x5)
    - You can move the tile holding your finger on it
    - PAGES: Music, People,Games,Pictures, Search bing, Settings and Calendar
    - Animated contacts
    - Change easily the accents and background color (Going to settings page)
    - Compatible with 3 players: Windows Media Player, Nitrogen and slide2play
    - New header (press on the top)
    - New toolbar to add or remove tiles, go to search page etc...
    - Easy way to make your own tile

TIPS:
    - Run ThrottleLauncher on standalone
    - Use max FPS (70) if you have a good processor
    - Set to 10 the aceleration

Pleople if you like my work please consider to donate or just press the thanks button

Thanks to all betatester!!

bye
    Beta widget for WP7 v2
    mail:
    maillight.png

SMS:
    smsdark.png
    smslight.png

Google translate:
    translatedark.png
    translatelight.png

dicodark.png
    dicolight.png

Taskmanager:
    taskmanagerldark.png
    taskmanagerlight.png

Weather:
    weatherdark.png
    weatherlight.png

hourlyq.png
    mapxs.png
    weathersetting.png

The installation:

The zip contains 2 folders: plugin and setup
    all files found in folder plugin, copy them into program files / Throttlelaucher / plugin. ( for can use translate and weather)
    The files in setup/windowsphone7_2 must copy them into program files/Throttlelaucher/setup/windowsphone7_2
    vAdUcQB

AND RESTET Throttlelauncher
    MODS AND NEW TILES!!

* New tiles by pth6(mail, sms, google traslator, taskmanager and weather) here

* WP7 Sense UI by Headhunter2009 here

* FACEBOOK Tile by duhhh here

* Many Mods by Codeconqueror here