for K6 The fatory reset code is 1260 or 123456, you can try this two code
I have an Ownice C200 5.1.1 rooted with kingoroot.
I'm trying to connect a Huawei e303 USB dongle to it but I'm not winning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I've tried the following:
• Tried with WiFi on
• Tried with WiFi off
• Used PPP3 widget which sets up a VPN connection that sort of works but badly and only in chrome.
• Sometimes when I end the PPP3 task suddenly the modem connects and everything works fine!?! I have no idea why or how. 3G icon appears and I can access the APN settings. Reboot the device and I"m back to square one.
• I haven't tried the other USB port (it's inside my dashboard and it's a mission to get to) Will try this tomorrow.
• I've tried resetting the head unit to factory settings.
Please, if anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it.
Simple way to get android 5.1.1 for C200.
1) You need 4.4 Firmware with latest MCU C200_update_14.06.2016_c
2) You need ROOT (with kingroot for example)
3) Download ARCHIVE with recovery 5.1.1
4) Extract archive and install Script manager from archive
5) Copy recovery.img and .sh script from archive to the root folder of SDCARD from MAP slot
6) Run .sh script with Script manager with SU - video How to
7) You got 5.1.1 recovery on your C200.
8) Now you can just update with any official 5.1.1 firmware - C200_5.1_restart_Update_C_20161027
I have an Ownice C200 V2 in my honda CRV 2012. I'm trying to follow this procedure for updating it to lollipop 5.11, but my C200 is still in the 23.07.2015 update (update_V2_20150723_final.rar), not in the 14.06.2016.
I've tried to download the mentioned 14.06.2016 as a step before migrating to 5.11 but seems like those links already expired.
Could anyone please share the file and if you know the procedure for updating from 23.07.2015?
Thanks a lot!
There are 3 revisions for Ownice C200. it look like you got A or B revision.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=632442 - forum on russian, in thread header info about revisions.
For B revision i can see only 2 official firmwares
yours 23.07.2015 and 20151225
For A only 23.07.2015 firmware
For C a lot of firmwares, with android 4.4 and 5.1
4.4 update.zip from 25.08.2016
5.1.1 from 02.12.2016
Just an update for you i've managed to get voice dialling working through google voice search with the built in bluetooth paired to my iphone. (should work with any phone paired with built in bluetooth app).
The process is:
1) Press google voice search
2) say "call xxxxxxxx"
3) this looks up the contact on the ownice.
4) then my app listens for the attempt to dial the contact.
5) the number is then passed by my app to the build in bluetooth app.
Issues at the moment:
- the interface as if a call was incoming is displyed over the normal dialer as if you were manually dialing from the app, not sure i'll be able to get around this as the events the built in bluetooth app can receive are very limited for making a call.
- currently it's just a normal app and will launch itself when you try to voice dial but first time can be a little slow, if i make this into a service i'm sure it will run quicker as the app will already be launched.
- the built in contacts app as well as true contacts i cant seem to link them to my google account for contacts and have to add the contacts manually into the app. not too much of a problem since i can do a bulk import.
i'm going to tidy up the code a little and put it online soon as well as an apk.
Any questions in the mean time please ask.
Hey, hello everyone!
I'm having an issue with my C200 unit V2 (for Honda CRV 2012)... 4 months ago I updated it to Android 5.1 and was working properly; yesterday it suddenly started "optimizing app x of 128" when turnin on the unit... when it finishes, the unit just restarts and starts again optimizing the apps...
I used the reset button and after turning it on again, the problem continues.
I installed the Android 5.1 following the procedure in this post and I still have the sdcard that I used... I tried to plug the card in the maps slot to see if the system tries to flash the image, but it just starts "optimizing apps" after I turn it on.
Does anyone have an Idea of how to fix this?
Thanks a lot
You can flash latest unbrick image from my post
and test it.
I am on C180 06-18 build and all work fine.
Maybe some step-by-step procedure with tools needed. I think this would be appreciated by many users.
Hello @P3tras. did you have success trying to unbrkick your unit? seems like I'm having the same issue.Bricked MCU
Maybe someone with more experience could help me. I have B unit and tried to upgrade to Android 5. Now I have bricked unit.
I have followed instructions on 4pda forum
I already had newest B version firmware with repartition done. Followed step 2, installed "14.06.2016_c" Android update and then MCU update it came with. After MCU update unit restarted and I noticed that hardware buttons are not working. Turned off ignition, unit stayed on. Then pressed reset button, unit turned off and no life signs since then. By pressing reset and power buttons randomly I am able to get 12V AMP output for a moment, but screen does not power on at all.
My question is, did I make mistake flashing C type MCU update on B unit or something simply went wrong? And are there any ways to restore MCU (even if involves resoldering unit)?
Thank you all in advance.
OK, herewith my near-final plan for a skin for the radio app. This is an actual android layout now, so it's pretty much what it will look like.
Next step is to speak to Ownice to get a copy of the source for the radio app, or to just hand off the design to them to incorporate. I'd ideally like to start rolling this out to the other standard media apps too - starting with the Bluetooth app - thats pretty ugly right now.