Search This thread

erezbiton9

Apr 24, 2016
Thanks

for K6 The fatory reset code is 1260 or 123456, you can try this two code

Thanks for helping.
I bay k6 from China.
And after one month i have two problems
Sim service and Bluetooth stop functioning.
After factory reset
The sim service back to work.
But Bluetooth still not received signal in or out.
(Unit without root)
Anybody can help please
Thanks again.

Sokheops

Nov 14, 2019
MCU issue

Hi guys, I have an Ownice C200 V3, and the sound is now disappearing and reappearing sometimes.
I guess it's a MCU issue, but I'm unable to find the good firmware to reinstall it..

Maybe you guys can help me, my MCU version seems to be :
rk3188: OLS_T21E02_V1:TY_1.0.2
from 25 may 2016

Thanks a lot !

Last edited:

ibrendan

Nov 7, 2019
Huawei e303 USB dongle not being detected on C200 5.1.1

I have an Ownice C200 5.1.1 rooted with kingoroot.
I'm trying to connect a Huawei e303 USB dongle to it but I'm not winning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried the following:
• Tried with WiFi on
• Tried with WiFi off
• Used PPP3 widget which sets up a VPN connection that sort of works but badly and only in chrome.
• Sometimes when I end the PPP3 task suddenly the modem connects and everything works fine!?! I have no idea why or how. 3G icon appears and I can access the APN settings. Reboot the device and I"m back to square one.
• I haven't tried the other USB port (it's inside my dashboard and it's a mission to get to) Will try this tomorrow.
• I've tried resetting the head unit to factory settings.

Please, if anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

ibrendan

Nov 7, 2019
I have an Ownice C200 5.1.1 rooted with kingoroot.
I'm trying to connect a Huawei e303 USB dongle to it but I'm not winning. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried the following:
• Tried with WiFi on
• Tried with WiFi off
• Used PPP3 widget which sets up a VPN connection that sort of works but badly and only in chrome.
• Sometimes when I end the PPP3 task suddenly the modem connects and everything works fine!?! I have no idea why or how. 3G icon appears and I can access the APN settings. Reboot the device and I"m back to square one.
• I haven't tried the other USB port (it's inside my dashboard and it's a mission to get to) Will try this tomorrow.
• I've tried resetting the head unit to factory settings.

Please, if anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thought I'd give an update on this in case it helps someone in the future.
This is what I've done to get it working consistently.
1. Set the e303 up using HiLink on mac or PC with your APN and turn on all auto connect settings.
2. Install PPP3 and blug in your e303 input your APN settings but DON'T connect. This seems to install the USB driver but I could be wrong here.
3. Reboot the device using simple reboot or something similar. e303 led should be solid blue.
4. At the top right of the display a symbol that looks like 2 computers appears. This means it's connected.

What i can't work out is why after the head unit has been powered off for some time, to get it to connect I have to do the following:
1. Unplug the e303
2. Boot the c200 and quickly plug in the e303

Will update when I get this right.

jzulu2000

Dec 13, 2012
Help Upgrading from 23.07.2015 to lollipop

Simple way to get android 5.1.1 for C200.
1) You need 4.4 Firmware with latest MCU C200_update_14.06.2016_c
2) You need ROOT (with kingroot for example)
3) Download ARCHIVE with recovery 5.1.1
4) Extract archive and install Script manager from archive
5) Copy recovery.img and .sh script from archive to the root folder of SDCARD from MAP slot
6) Run .sh script with Script manager with SU - video How to
7) You got 5.1.1 recovery on your C200.
8) Now you can just update with any official 5.1.1 firmware - C200_5.1_restart_Update_C_20161027
Enjoy!

Hello,
I have an Ownice C200 V2 in my honda CRV 2012. I'm trying to follow this procedure for updating it to lollipop 5.11, but my C200 is still in the 23.07.2015 update (update_V2_20150723_final.rar), not in the 14.06.2016.
I've tried to download the mentioned 14.06.2016 as a step before migrating to 5.11 but seems like those links already expired.

Could anyone please share the file and if you know the procedure for updating from 23.07.2015?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Udaw

Jan 7, 2008
Moscow
Hello,
I have an Ownice C200 V2 in my honda CRV 2012. I'm trying to follow this procedure for updating it to lollipop 5.11, but my C200 is still in the 23.07.2015 update (update_V2_20150723_final.rar), not in the 14.06.2016.
I've tried to download the mentioned 14.06.2016 as a step before migrating to 5.11 but seems like those links already expired.

Could anyone please share the file and if you know the procedure for updating from 23.07.2015?

Thanks a lot!

There are 3 revisions for Ownice C200. it look like you got A or B revision.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=632442 - forum on russian, in thread header info about revisions.

For B revision i can see only 2 official firmwares
yours 23.07.2015 and 20151225
C200_update_b_20151225.zip
For A only 23.07.2015 firmware

For C a lot of firmwares, with android 4.4 and 5.1
4.4 update.zip from 25.08.2016
5.1.1 from 02.12.2016

Reactions: jzulu2000

jzulu2000

Dec 13, 2012
There are 3 revisions for Ownice C200. it look like you got A or B revision.
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=632442 - forum on russian, in thread header info about revisions.

For B revision i can see only 2 official firmwares
yours 23.07.2015 and 20151225
C200_update_b_20151225.zip
For A only 23.07.2015 firmware

For C a lot of firmwares, with android 4.4 and 5.1
4.4 update.zip from 25.08.2016
5.1.1 from 02.12.2016

My barcode says 150311, so it's B revision. I downloaded the 5.1 update and it's working properly.

Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:

ibrendan

Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys,

Just an update for you i've managed to get voice dialling working through google voice search with the built in bluetooth paired to my iphone. (should work with any phone paired with built in bluetooth app).

The process is:

1) Press google voice search
2) say "call xxxxxxxx"
3) this looks up the contact on the ownice.
4) then my app listens for the attempt to dial the contact.
5) the number is then passed by my app to the build in bluetooth app.

Issues at the moment:
- the interface as if a call was incoming is displyed over the normal dialer as if you were manually dialing from the app, not sure i'll be able to get around this as the events the built in bluetooth app can receive are very limited for making a call.
- currently it's just a normal app and will launch itself when you try to voice dial but first time can be a little slow, if i make this into a service i'm sure it will run quicker as the app will already be launched.
- the built in contacts app as well as true contacts i cant seem to link them to my google account for contacts and have to add the contacts manually into the app. not too much of a problem since i can do a bulk import.

i'm going to tidy up the code a little and put it online soon as well as an apk.

Any questions in the mean time please ask.

Thanks

I know its been a few years, but did you make this app available?

jzulu2000

Dec 13, 2012
Hey, hello everyone!

I'm having an issue with my C200 unit V2 (for Honda CRV 2012)... 4 months ago I updated it to Android 5.1 and was working properly; yesterday it suddenly started "optimizing app x of 128" when turnin on the unit... when it finishes, the unit just restarts and starts again optimizing the apps...

I used the reset button and after turning it on again, the problem continues.

I installed the Android 5.1 following the procedure in this post and I still have the sdcard that I used... I tried to plug the card in the maps slot to see if the system tries to flash the image, but it just starts "optimizing apps" after I turn it on.

Does anyone have an Idea of how to fix this?

Thanks a lot

jzulu2000

Dec 13, 2012
Hey, hello everyone!

I'm having an issue with my C200 unit V2 (for Honda CRV 2012)... 4 months ago I updated it to Android 5.1 and was working properly; yesterday it suddenly started "optimizing app x of 128" when turnin on the unit... when it finishes, the unit just restarts and starts again optimizing the apps...

I used the reset button and after turning it on again, the problem continues.

I installed the Android 5.1 following the procedure in this post and I still have the sdcard that I used... I tried to plug the card in the maps slot to see if the system tries to flash the image, but it just starts "optimizing apps" after I turn it on.

Does anyone have an Idea of how to fix this?

Thanks a lot

Does anyone know if I'm gonna need to unbrick? maybe @Andy.51 or @Vladimir2k9 ?

Mar 6, 2016
You can flash latest unbrick image from my post
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=79471251&postcount=3345
and test it.

I am on C180 06-18 build and all work fine.

Hello @Vladimir2k9,

thank you for the unbrick images. Not all of them solve the "Optimizing apps issue", I think this problem could be related with some app installed.
Since you probably have the knowledge for creating these unbrick images, would you please share some information about how to create such? With custom logo, custom apps etc. Maybe some step-by-step procedure with tools needed. I think this would be appreciated by many users.

Thanks.

Vladimir2k9

Nov 19, 2011
Ufa
Nexus 7
HTC Vision: G2

jzulu2000

Dec 13, 2012
Hello guys... I need your help. I updated my c200 to the android 5.1, but I didn't root before th 4.2... when it started the android 5.1 seemed to be fine, but the steering wheel controls didn't work. I went to config and changed some things that didn't solve the issue but instead, made my power button not to work (I remember changing an option for any key press to turn the unit on), so I couldn't turn off my unit. I had to unplug it from the energy, but then I plugged it again and now it's not turning on... when I press the power button it does nothing.

I tried even removing completely the unit an also the fuse, but not success...

Anyone could help with a recommendation on how to make it turn again? maybe @Andy.51 or @Vladimir2k9 ?

Thanks a lot

Last edited:

jzulu2000

Dec 13, 2012
Bricked MCU

Hello guys,

Maybe someone with more experience could help me. I have B unit and tried to upgrade to Android 5. Now I have bricked unit.
I have followed instructions on 4pda forum

I already had newest B version firmware with repartition done. Followed step 2, installed "14.06.2016_c" Android update and then MCU update it came with. After MCU update unit restarted and I noticed that hardware buttons are not working. Turned off ignition, unit stayed on. Then pressed reset button, unit turned off and no life signs since then. By pressing reset and power buttons randomly I am able to get 12V AMP output for a moment, but screen does not power on at all.

My question is, did I make mistake flashing C type MCU update on B unit or something simply went wrong? And are there any ways to restore MCU (even if involves resoldering unit)?

Thank you all in advance.
Hello @P3tras. did you have success trying to unbrkick your unit? seems like I'm having the same issue.

Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, I've done quite a bit of work on the Ownice Headunit. I've owned it for a while now, and I would love to share all my solutions and hard work to you guys in another thread. I have spoken with SWEUP, and he agreed that I should take over by creating a new thread where the original post has all the necessary information on:

• Download Links
    • Rooting
    • Bluetooth Issues
    • TWRP
    • Canbus
    • Upgrading Tips
    • More

Please thank this post if you agree, and I will start a comprehensive video diary and share with you guys in a new OWNICE head unit thread.
    Full review

As promised, here is my full review of my Ownice C200 unit ;)

Ordered end '14, I received it in the beginning of January '15.
    This is a specific VW version, but hardware/software is the same for all versions.
    It replaces a genuine VW RCD310 (CD/radio with MP3 support) in a 2007 VW Golf 5 Carat

About me :
    Android user of a Sony Z1 compact under Android 4.4.2, I’m VERY attached to the global user experience : I want a tool making the job without having to be concentrated on the screen while driving.

==============
    == HARDWARE ==
    ==============

== PACKAGING ==
    The parcel is well made, and the unit is correctly protected against shocks.
    A user manual in color is provided, in English. To me, this is the kind of detail that makes the difference between “lowcost” Chinese items, and high end units.

a79ecab1424e413154eaf53e3fd358f2469b18bb.jpg

== GENERAL ==
    Everything needed is provided in the box.
    - 2 USB cables
    - radio antenna adapter, with amplifier
    - GPS antenna with a lot of cable
    - all input/output are available in RCA female connectors
    - Dual CANBUS decoder is provided (in interact with the VW car electronics)

Plugs are plug&play in VW cars. Installation process is very simple.
    No wire to cut/weld, mapping or stuff like that : you have ONE plug !
    USB cables are 50cm long (aproximatively), and ends in the glove box.

Unit is passive : meaning no fan, no noise, no dust accumulation inside the unit.

d0cdaa85efce82e27f85908c2764c321bc1b3879.jpg

== AMPLIFIER ==
    Very good… and surprisingly far better than the genuine RCD310. I discovered the 10 speakers Hi-Fi option in my car has a good rendering.
    The sound is clear and crisp and well balanced. Never had to deal with the equalizer as the result is good out of the box.
    Output power is hudge. I don’t even went at 50% and it was already too loud.

If you have an external amplifier, output RCA lines are available at the back.

== RADIO ==
    The radio antenna adapter has only ONE fakra connector, whereas my car provides TWO Fakra antennas for better reception (as the car has two different kind of antennas). It would be better to provide a DUAL Fakra connector with amplifier for VW cars.
    But anymay, we can easily find such converter on AliExpress (cost = 15$)

The unit has a good quality Philips Radio chip, so the result is very good.
    Sound is very clear and precise , far better than the genuine RCD310 unit.
    Radio reception is quite average, especially under a bridge, or between al lot of buildings (but I think due to the antenna limitation as I still have the single antenna connector)
    RDS is supported (more on that in the Software aspect)

Small issue : when I play NO sound at all, if I push the volume at high level and I listen carefully, I can hear the radio… (perhaps an current issue on the amplifier).

== GPS ==
    GPS antenna has a proprietary connector (based on a PS/2 plug). In fact the unit has NO GPS chip : the chip is integrated inside the “antenna”.
    Good point : you can easily switch the GPS reception unit with a model having GLONASS support (available in the Ownice store)
    Bad point : cannot reuse original car antenna (as it’s a real antenna)

Reception is pretty good. Fix is quick and precise, even in “busy” sky (buildings, trees, etc.)
    I got the “GPS lag issue” after an update (GPS position is 7s late...), but it seems solved after the early February firmware update.
    GPS lag is now under 1s, which is acceptable and cause no problem when using it.

== BLUETOOTH ==
    I don’t use a lot the Bluetooth option, but I made some tests and it does the Job.
    The Bluetooth ship included only support voice/calls/music, so you can’t share your smartphone connection or send files through BT.

The first link is a bit tricky (the unit cannot authenticate with the smartphone), but once its done it works.

With my Android Sony Z1compact (4.4.4), the unit does not display the track name when playing : I can only access some basic functions, such as previous, next, start/stop.
    Calls are well handled, and the integrated microphone (actually, I think there are two of them, one on each side of the unit as there are two holes) makes the job, even with a lot of noise around (driving at high speed on a noisy road under the rain).

== WIFI ==
    Working. Speed rates are not very high, but we don’t care on such unit.
    Reception is quite poor, especially once mounted in the car. If your Internet Wifi router is far from the parking area, you may have issues to connect and download/made the updates. It has about the same Wifi range as my smartphone.
    You can use collaborative networks (as FON, in france most Internet providers have their own collaborative networks, so you can connect to ANY internet box in the country… very usefull as you can use the Internet connexion where you are parked)

Wifi tethering works very well from the smartphone. Connexion is stable.

== DVR ==
    DVR is supported, but ONLY specific standalone models.
    This means the recording is made on the DVR camera itself (so the DVR camera need its own SD card), NOT on the Ownice unit.
    USB DVRs are NOT supported, and seems to make the unit freeze.

So what is the DVR support ?
    The opportunity to display on the screen the video signal from the DVR, thanks to a composite NTSC entry at the back of the unit.

== FACE ==
    Unit manufacturing quality is pretty good.
    Overall feeling is at the same level as a Genuine VW car radio unit (which is a compliment).
    Integration is just perfect :
    - buttons have the same look as VW unit
    - backlight has the same red color (can switch to green or blue)
    - sizing and shape fits perfectly on VW dashboard (same for Seat/Skoda models)

31267131a94f5c59938748ef721af146d0568153.jpg

SD readers are hidden under fake buttons. This is better looking, and prevent the card readers from dust
    I tried 32Go SDHC cards : works perfectly.

== SCREEN ==
    8”, I took the 1024x600 option to get a better compatibility with apps from the Google Play Store, and have a good display.

Screen quality is very good : good colors and viewing angles.
    No reflection issue in my car, even with a bright sun outside.
    The screen switch automatically in night mode (low backlight) when switching the lights on. Unfortunately, the backlight power can not be adjusted for each mode (night/day), and I think the backlight is still too stiff in night mode.
    (apps on the Play Store allows to dimm the screen)

Sensitivity is perfect, support multitouch without any issue.
    Even when it’s cold (tried it a -10°C)

==============
    == SOFTWARE ==
    ==============

== BOOT ==
    The unit boots in a bit less than 30s (including mounting the SD cards).
    The boot splash screen animation is a bit aggressive, especially at night (it blinks with a white flash!).
    Ownice should give us the opportunity to customize it.

When taking the key out of the car, the unit screen turns off, while the unit will really turn off after 2 minutes.
    This gives the opportunity to have a “warm boot” if you come back to the car within 2 minutes (instant boot).
    Unfortunately this 2 min countdown is not adjustable

== OVERALL STABILITY ==
    Average at first sight, very poor after the second firmware update, it now seems good after april update.
    I had no reboot or auto stop/start this morning.

I still have a strange behavior when listening to the radio : the screen and the buttons switch sometimes between night/day mode. I makes this 2 or 3 times at 1 second interval… strange…
    Radio app sometimes crashes with RDS update.

== LAUNCHER ==
    Very simple, basically 4.4.2 with some special widgets for the car (instant speed and orientation, current music being played, date/calendar).
    All native apps comes with specific icons, very “iPhone” like, not kitch. This is coherent, but looks a bit strange once you add a lot of third party apps from the store.
    Anyway : I can easily identify an app thanks to its color/shape, and open it without having to be concentrated on the screen. So It does the job.
    Action buttons (back, menu, home) are not displayed as they are included on the hardware side.

Always fluid and smooth, I didn’t noticed any lag.

== APPS ==
    The unit is provided with various apps for the main functions : DVR, Radio, AuxIn, VideoIn, MusicPlayer, VideoPlayer, Boussole, ScreenshotTool, TaskManager, Bluetooth, CD Player, DVD Player, etc.
    You have also an iGo navigation software on the provided 8Gb SD card, with full Europe map (in my case, I guess it depends on your country).

You have access to the full Android Play Store, and install other apps from the SD card or USB stick.
    For an unknown reason, some apps on the Android play store cannot be installed as they are flagged as “incompatible” with the Ownice C200 unit. Anyway, you just have to download the .APK from a computer, put the file on a USB stick, and install on the unit : works well for Waze and Here maps for instance.

== AUDIO MANAGEMENT ==
    Interesting point, needing some explanation :

All the provided audio apps are linked together : If you are listening to an audio CD, and press the Radio key, the Radio app will start (and start the radio), and at the same time the CD app will stop playing.
    It works for all apps providing audio output

Moreover, you can specify manually from the Settings interface which apps are GPS apps, and adjust the mixing audio levels.
    The result : you are listeing to the radio in background, and have a GPS app running on foreground (ex: Waze). Suddenly, Waze displays an alert. The radio audio level will dim, while the GPS audio instruction is played through the speakers, and then come back to its previous level.

== BLUETOOTH ==
    The bluetooth app is simple & functionnal, but kitch...

The contact tab has some limitations : the names & firstnames are merged. This means Mr Thomas DUPONT appears as ThomasDUPONT.
    So I can't search for DUPONT... I can search only from Th... and so on.
    If a contact has several phone numbers, the contact appears duplicated : one line for each number.

Enhancements are welcome on this app

== RADIO ==
    Here comes the “issues”.
    The Radio app has a frequency based management.
    This means current station is considered as a frequency as well as favorites … whereas for ME, a station is represented by its name (I don’t care about its frequency, especially when I’m travelling all day).
    The user experience would be FAAAAR better with a full RDS support, as HuiFei radio app do. This is sad as the hardware is making the job, but as the Ownice team is hard working on the unit (many thanks to them by the way), I dream this will be improved in the future ;)

707a93b62b4c18634df9975feab2d9b29122c6fa.jpg

Hopefully, the app is being rewritten with native RDS support :)

== CD PLAYER ==
    Very basic. Can play an Audio CD without issue, but the interface is minimalist.
    MP3 CDs are not well handled : you cannot navigate in the folder structure, so you can only play the MP3 files in the first folder.
    But anyway, when you have such a powerfull unit, it’s not to listen to MP3 CDs :D

For information : it is NOT possible to rip a CD into MP3/WMA/OGG/FLAC/WhatYouWant from the unit. The CD/DVD is for reading/listening only, not for ripping.

== MUSIC PLAYER ==
    It does the Job. IDTags are well recognized, as well as CD covers integrated in the tag (through iTunes for example)
    Supports MP3, M4A, FLAC, OGG, WMA files.
    It can do all you expect from a Music Player : browse the library by artist, album, track, search with the keywords you want, play in random/repeat, scroll in a music being played.
    No issue while browsing a big library (several thousand of files, 28Gb) : instant response, scroll is fluid.

Issue : the rendering is made for 800x480 screen size, but NOT the optional 1024x600. The result is :
    - ridiculously small fonts used, text areas are difficult to read
    - virtual buttons are very small
    - everything is crushed on the top-left corner, with a lot of space lost on the screen
    Ownice team should fix that.

Second issue : If I listen to a specific album, and stop my car for a while, when I come back (cold restart), the music app does not resume.
    Worse, when I start the music app, I come back on the main page with all artists, and I have to browse back to the album I was listening to if I want to select another track. Not very convenient.

Anyway, I use Rocket Player as basic music app : beautiful interface, fast, smooth.
    And Google Music / Deezer / Spotify depending on my subscription.

== GPS ==
    I only tried the iGo app for 5 minutes, so I can’t make a real feedback about this app.
    Anyway, Waze works very well, as well as Nokia Here and Google Maps.
    Display is just perfect. On waze, items have the right size : not too big, not too small.

You can select the default GPS app in the General Settings (it defines the quick access hardware button on the left side of the CD player).

The Nokia Here app is working well, and the "car navigation" mode is perfect for the unit.
    Unfortunately, the settings tab is not working (nothing is displayed on the screen), so it's impossible to change the target repository to store the maps & voices.

== CANBUS (car interaction) ==
    My unit has a dual Canbus decoder. This specific small box connected on the wire behind the unit acts as a "Proxy" to interract with the car information bus.

6e6da973fb71f7064728b0df6ad403d617d95143.jpg

I have this perfectly working :
    - on door opening, a popup appears on the screen, showing the car with the right door opened.
    - there is a "VW car info" app, displaying usefull infos about the car : hand brake status, cleaning fluid status, battery voltage, seatbelt status, etc.
    - steering wheel controls acts on the unit

c4a5c16c2f75f564c99811f2a18b7cb8f0c7aa20.jpg

I don't have (as my car is too old), but should work on a more recent VW car :
    - climate controls : while using the climate control, a popup appears showing the vent status
    - parking sensors display on reverse

I have, but does not work well :
    - Ownice C200 information on the onboard computer, in front of the steering wheel.
    Most of the time I have nothing on the onboard computer : no AUDIO entry.
    I only managed to get it work on the Radio app, and in this case I get only the frequency and the favourite number in the dashboard... so sadly not the station RDS name.
    And nothing while using the Music player...
    3f58de55276e308ef103e7ca1ecf8549546c695a.jpg

=============
    == OVERALL ==
    =============

Well... the unit is almost perfect on the hardware side. I don't see many things to improve, except the dual antenna connector with amplifier.

The software and suffers from being all new.
    But the Ownice team is involved in improving the situation, and new firmwares comes frequently.
    (by the way : HAPPY NEW CHINESE YEAR !!!! :) )

I do not regret this purchase, and could not come back to the genuine VW unit.
    I only wish the issues and bugs I am currently facing will be fixed in the near future.

PS : I will update this post in the future, and put more screenshots to illustrate the post.
    PS : updated Aug 2015 to reflect the last updates
    Found the passworded APK! Root confirmed! King root 4.5.0 did it!

Stock APKs
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Xemy3rL_uZQ2UwNkFHeEpMcDQ/view?usp=sharing

Going to dump partitions and upload as well.

And it has begun!
    Team Win Recovery Project *TWRP* C200 2.8.7.0 by AbduL

What can this do:
    Make full backups and restore backups
    Install custom roms and kernels
    Install .zip and .img files
    Wipe, Terminal Command, and more

Install:
    1. Make sure your rooted
    2. Install Flashify from the play store
    3. In Flashify select "backup/restore" then select "Backup current recovery" then exit app
    4. Make a backup of those files and save them to an external sdcard. *Location: internal_sd\Android\data\com.cgollner.flashify\files\flashify-backup*
    5. Open Flashify, select *flash* then select *Recovery image* > Choose a file >FIle explorer, then browse to the file you downloaded below *TWRP_C200.img* confirm the correct file and select *YUP!*
    6. In the main flashify window select the *3 dots* on the far right, select *Reboot recovery*
    7. To exit recovery select *reboot* then *system*

Downloads:
    http://1drv.ms/1Lki92p

How to get into TWRP from power off:
    1. Hold the power button in till the screen turns black *about 10 seconds* then release the power button.
    2. If the screen is still black after a few seconds then tap the power button once or twice.

Q&A
    Q. Can I install the stock rom with TWRP
    A. No, but it can be installed once it is made into a custom image

Q. What are other ways to get into recovery
    A. Type "reboot recovery" from any terminal app

Credits:
    AbduL for making this all happen
    Andy.51 for being a great help
    Radio App Update

OK, herewith my near-final plan for a skin for the radio app. This is an actual android layout now, so it's pretty much what it will look like.

Next step is to speak to Ownice to get a copy of the source for the radio app, or to just hand off the design to them to incorporate. I'd ideally like to start rolling this out to the other standard media apps too - starting with the Bluetooth app - thats pretty ugly right now.

Just to give you all an update on this - I am still working on it. I've had some help from the developers, but have been battling to get an emulated environment setup as I don't have debug access to the head unit yet. I've built a full Android development tree from the Open Source from Google, and have now built emulation code for all the required Ownice custom hardware, so I can now run the head units existing Radio app on my PC using an android emulator, and get all the debug info I need. Next step is to actually build the new radio app. Watch this space!