Winlink/Ownice C300 Android 4.4.4 head unit

Search This thread

marcaca

Jul 13, 2017
Root c300

radio is crystal-clear, no complaints in that department (except maybe that they could have used more space for the song/artist name, instead of the tiny space they used which involves tons of scrolling text).

haven't tried to root (no time and not enough experience), but if rooting leads to (a) working google contacts and (b) the ability to use google voice to place calls (it currently errors out saying that there is no dialer, rather than handing off to the bluetooth app) then i'm happy to do whatever i can to help.

Hello,
But, its possible tell me how I can make root?
Thanks
Best regards

SASXX

Oct 29, 2017
HELP MY

hello, I allow myself to contact you because I inadvertently uninstall the ownice software, my own c300 C that I'm no longer access to music, dvd, radio, parametre .... and all the buttons of volume navigation, navi, back ... can you help me, so that I can restart it? thank you .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    bonjour, j'ai acheté le C300, mais déçu par celui ci.
    Problème d’intégration au véhicule, j'ai du découper l’arrière du support autoradio (sur le véhicule) car les connectiques ne passées pas !
    Pas de compatibilité (interaction) avec Ford convers+ !
    Le SWC (programmation des commande au volant) inutilisable, impossible a programmer ! seul la commande au volant volume + - et le défilement + - fonctionne !
    Impossible de supprimer les widget directement de l’écran.
    Vraiment déçu !!![/QUO

Si vous plait, ici écrit Anglaise, merci.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone