Winter time change

stsalkit

Jan 15, 2009
Did your HD2 change time automatically? Mine did not for "my location" (Athens, GR) but it did change for other locations i.e. for Madrid it shows the correct time.
I have the "get time from internet" option on. Any ideas? I do not want to change the time manually...

snappyfool

Feb 8, 2010
My changed automatically, but not at 2am, as I was up and interested to see. I woke up at 8 in the morning and it had changed.

Does anyone know how regularly the time updates and how to force it? I tried un-checking and re-checking automatic internet time, forcing an exchange sync, forcing weather update, etc. etc. to no avail.

ScoobyBear

Apr 25, 2010
Stockholm
Mine did not change automatically even thou I have it set to sync with Internet :(
Wird... All my other WinMobile unite I have had have done this automatically.

My changed automatically, but not at 2am, as I was up and interested to see. I woke up at 8 in the morning and it had changed.
Isn't it supposed to change at 3am TO 2am?

MDG_HD2

Apr 7, 2010
Istanbul
I have a different question guys. I hope you guys help...

Yesterday I did change time by myself to winter time (1 hour retard) and when I woke up it has changed 1 more hour retard again.

here we go...

Today afternoon, I updated Cookie's Home tab and Editor...

And I realize just now, time is always changing itself... every 10-20 min, only hour advance 1 hour. I mean it's like time working very very fast.

I cannot determine it's from CHT or any other problem ?

At the moment I'm just waiting. I mean I will not touch and see what will happen...

Krle011

Sep 18, 2010
Mine didn't changed so I had to do it myself but now I have a very strange problem with messages, something is wrong with timestamp so when someone replies it shows -1 hour..
Anyone has the same problem??