Actually thats the one issue. The prorprietery binaries dont work when running the script. I have been looking in their forums. Looks like the biggest complaint of the board is the lack of developer support. THe vendor seems to have abandoned it BUT is still putting out products. Not a good sign for the developer community there.
Well I figured that problem out no thanks to Arndale lack of support. (Darth Vader voice)= I find their lack of support...disturbing...
That said the .run file binary drops all the files into the friggin tmp folder. I then have to go back and copy them into the working folder I created. Anyway I think I might have some more progress tonight. More likely I will have some kind of working build tomorrow. Honestly not sure yet. Still going at it.
shell cd ~/Downloads
bzip2 -d nv_uboot-snow.kpart.bz2
sudo dd if=nv_uboot-snow.kpart of=/dev/mmcblk1p1
sudo cgpt add -i 1 -S 1 -T 5 -P 15 /dev/mmcblk1