• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[WIP] CyanogenMod Note 5 Rom + Kernel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

The_grim_creeper

Aug 3, 2016
wooo,this is amazing.

the developer is working in stable CM13 (daily) or him jumped to cm14?
They are still working on cm13 as soon as the fix video i think they will move asop 7.0 Nougat most users said they would rather have cm13 bug free first

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Awesome update, smooth and fast, no more overheating, indeed video recording is not working but I can open gallery app (Google photos) from camera without problems.
I am really happy with it, also android wear works, no more disconnecting my watch. Donation coming your way...

Sent from my SM-G928F using XDA-Developers mobile app
Positive feedback is always welcome mate
Few more things i think need to get fixed then probably they will upload source get official status and then drop cm13 in favor of asop 7.0 n i heard they wont work on cm14 but asop rather

Reactions: mikimadm3

The_grim_creeper

Aug 3, 2016
Do the google camera works or just works in the built in app?
I haven't tested jt but i think only built in app works they didn't link camera to other things or whatever

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

So is there an implemented fix for tmo in the new update?
I can test asap to make sure.......let me know!!!!!!!!!!

If I could make calls on my 920T with cm13 I would be sooo happy... (south park reference sry)
Yes there is a tmobile audio fix in the update but it hasn't been tested thats why it has not been mentioned just like face unlock aswell but i just got confirmation smart lock does work now so i guess another thing to be added
Its just too many things have been reworked and patched in the rom its hard to keep track

LeoDS

Dec 7, 2015
Amazing rom as usual,temp is better theming is cool. I'll post some screenshots.
Just one more thing, if i close or minimize camera while playing music the sound stops and skips to the next song.

PS: I had to upload the screenshot from TW because I couldn't access Gallery from CM using XDA-Developers mobile app.(Dual boot [emoji26] )

8def193701660e12a1d864f0d8627d3f.jpg
2e27d8d2dc4a3e96959d98474117511d.jpg
ac556dd759d71a392bd1bd0b73d3a103.jpg
8a85530cf30dbb97769496cfa8ce9c83.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920G using XDA-Developers mobile app

suzook

Jan 25, 2010
HAHA yeah I tried throwing it against the wall as well, but to no avail......LOL
I almost wanna use this and if someone calls I'll just text them that ill call them back in 10 mins after restoring my sammy backup, hahahah, yeah I want it that bad.

Geez, I really hope it can be fixed. I'm about to swappa my tmo n5 if not. Can't take tw anymore.

Planet Z !!

Feb 14, 2013
Does anyone know if data is working on sprint? Could i get a test build?
d508b9b1f472ca51361a8bff20584db3.jpg
2016-09-14-17-34-53.png

I ran benchmarks. Watched Netflix, Listened to Spotify. Built theme variants with arcus. Moved a couple gigs back and forth with otg. Tweaked with kernel tuner. So far the only thing that didn't work was a speedtest app for signal/WiFi. Wouldn't even open. I knows its due to sim. Not rom. I flashed the pg1 sprint modem after I installed. Didn't change anything. Shot in the dark.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Luis_0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gentlemen i have good news and bad news:
    Good news is that my first test build of cm14,android n has booted succesfully
    Bad news is that touch doesnt work.............probably forgot to change from n6p drivers to s6e+
    All that im sayin is that our first android n release might come sooner than you guys think.........

Am i wrong or was my phone the first samsung to ever boot android n?
    ok after staring like a pedo onto some logs it appears that i didnt forget changing drivers (pros never do that right?)but much rather theres something wrong with my packing script.Gave a ton of missing files (that 100%are there) which did cause the aftermentioned issues,so we still do not know how android n is or not.
    Also last minute change we decided to switch from cm14 to aosp based n.
    Right now we need to figure out what is wrong with this script and if it turns out ok we could* in theory* make a release tomorrow.
    Ok so i tested with another file and guess what . It still worked flawlessly
    cae7f8b3c05aa7e2e5e099a530edf661.jpg
    5114c13dcaca5585590bbf586290bae7.jpg
    1042785672167fabd925c8abaaf842a3.jpg
    0989acd362cfcbf5fb6a1f07b55f9404.jpg
    see for yourself
    Hey guys don't need to sound rude or anything like that. We will Pm the user's who want to test when it's ready. But right now we are looking at bugs and core stability of the rom, while working on bugs (like the video codecs) and looking into other things that we come across.. I have told grim to hold off for now... So need no to pm us like crazy. We are all excited after all!

The camera is being one if our main concerns right now. And that's why the next update is being delayed.

-MynogeN