[WIP] D3Rized Icons by s2w (135 icons now available | 9/20)

Search This thread

Veiti

Sep 4, 2011
Very cool S2W. i´m happy to ca again with a nice iconset. Your work is the best my friend.

Reactions: S2W

fredmode01

May 3, 2010
So glad to see you're back and your health is better :victory:
Brilliant icons again, this shade of dark grey is amazing.. Rectangular shape is not seen enough to be interesting. Very creative :good:

chonghua

Jan 30, 2012
City of Smiles
oh my youre back. one word to say, Amazing! nice job mate. hope you'll make it for Go launcher and holo launcher too.

Last edited:

S2W

Nov 11, 2007
Very cool S2W. i´m happy to ca again with a nice iconset. Your work is the best my friend.

Thanks for the compliment.

Very cool s2w! Thanks for doing these and glad to hear you back. Btw, this is rileyd5 from PPCgeeks. lol.

Thanks... and great to see you.. its definitely been awhile.

these look really good

they look awesome
Thanks

Thanks...

So glad to see you're back and your health is better :victory:
Brilliant icons again, this shade of dark grey is amazing.. Rectangular shape is not seen enough to be interesting. Very creative :good:

Hey thanks. Just trying to dabble with something different. But with the great icon creators like yourself its hard lol.

Good to see your doing better, and awesome work as usual

Thanks. Tying to keep positive.

Great looking. Original idea

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Atleast trying to be original.

oh my youre back. one word to say, Amazing! nice job mate. hope you'll make it for Go launcher and holo launcher too.

Thanks. Will try but my time has been limited as of late.

Again...Thanks for the constant support!

Reactions: rileyd5

Chillz88

Mar 23, 2011
Cool s2w is back.. i m still using some of you dark rize icons.. hope you are well... cant wait to use your icons

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Tiffany84

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
Anything u create will be used on my phone. Your work is simply amazing;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

S2W

Nov 11, 2007
Update!

Thanks... to all. For the feedback/comments and well wishes.

I have to apologize... the set of icons "enuf" had to be canceled. Lost everything on my comp. Fortunately I saved my dark rize/stance collection on a external drive.

This is what I created from it... I currently have 135 icons available in 1st post.

Hope you guys are not to put off... lol. Tell me what you think. and post some screenshots.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Admin note: icons removed due to copyright issues. Please refrain from reposting. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Update!

Thanks... to all. For the feedback/comments and well wishes.

I have to apologize... the set of icons "enuf" had to be canceled. Lost everything on my comp. Fortunately I saved my dark rize/stance collection on a external drive.

This is what I created from it... I currently have 135 icons available in 1st post.

Hope you guys are not to put off... lol. Tell me what you think. and post some screenshots.
    Update on progress!

deleted...

temporarily canceled "enuf" icons.
    for updates
    D3Rized Halloween Dock Icons

In the spirit of the halloween season coming up... I created these D3Rized dock icons.

Tell me what you think... and show them off for support!

Enjoy!