Jarmezrocks

Mar 25, 2011
Gold Coast
tinyurl.com
XDA Fonts for Samsung Galaxy S7

Background Info

✓ Fonts are true type flip fonts
✓ Compatible with Samsung Marshmello
✓ No need to convert or create your own anymore (most Flip Fonts when edited with apktool no longer work and Samsung forces you to uninstall the font regardless if it installed correctly or not).
✓ I will take requests for any special fonts you would like created for your device - Please contact me via PM and arrange (send link to download or if possible if you have a local copy readily available please upload it for me to save me time - thanks)​

Fonts.png
INSTALLATION
1.) Look at the preview and select the font of your choice
2.) Copy the selected fonts to anywhere on your SDcard
3.) Click install. At the first installation your device should prompt you to change the font type in settings.
Note: If you continue to install fonts after this it does not take you back to settings again, you will have to do this your self.

4.) To set the font you need to go into Settings > My device > Display > Font > Font Style > Choose your font. Note the more fonts you have installed the longer it takes to generate the list the first time so be patient if you go crazy and install ALL of these fonts lol.
5.) You *may* need to adjust the size of the font to suit your device; unfortunately there is no standard when it comes to sizing with fonts so consistency is out the window, I cannot change this, deal with it or swap to another font. On that note I cannot garantee that ANY of the fonts included in these uploads are even suitable for use on a mobile device, actually I can honestly say now that *some* of these are completely rediculous and probably shouldn't be used at all, but feel free to criticise... I don't really care all that much, if enough people think a font is sh!t then I will happily remove it.

Note: To uninstall any particular font you unfortunately can't do this from the font menu in settings like you would expect, you actually have to uninstall the fonts just like you would other apps or I should say widgets. Normally one would uninstall from their homescreen via the options but I have not created shortcuts for these fonts (I think its unnecessary and not only that but I really dislike apps junking up my homescreen), so in otherwords you need to go into Settings > More > Applications Manager > Downloaded Applications > Uninstall selected font.​
DOWNLOADS

Apple Mac Garamond Reg.apk
Archer Hairline MT.apk
Arial.apk
Bank Gothic LT.apk
Blackadder.apk
Century Gothic.apk
Comic Sans.apk
Complex Regular.apk
Consolas.apk
Courier.apk
Crazy Clown Chiller.apk
Curlz MT.apk
Dakota Regular.apk
Dejavu Sans.apk
Elegance Script.apk
Felix Tiltling.apk
Garamond Premiere BT.apk
Goudy Old Style.apk
Graffiti Modern-Benson.apk
Graffiti Mural-Defartist.apk
Graffiti Mural-Degrassi.apk
Graffiti Tags Xtreme.apk
Graffiti-187 CallDaCops.apk
Graffiti-Eastside.apk
Graffiti-Westside.apk
Harlow 1960s Diner.apk
Inconsolata-Regular.apk
Lucida Typewriter Regular.apk
Lucidia Console Regular.apk
Matura Script Alibaba.apk
Monotype Corsiva.apk
Oregon Sans.apk
Papyrus Regular.apk
Parchant Kustoms.apk
Qarmic Sans.apk
Rugrats.apk
Segoe UI Windows 8.apk
Suave Edwardian Script.apk
Suave Script.apk
Tahoma.apk
Trebuchet MS.apk
Ubuntu Titling Bold.apk
Ubuntu.apk
Vodafone Lt.apk
Wild West Regular.apk

CHANGELOG Seriously - Is this even necessary?

Release 1.0
✓ Bunch of fonts as per the list above that SHOULD install without a hitch? Let me know if there are any surprises or issues
✓ I have not tested them ALL of them but I tested most, so I can't forsee there being any bugs so to speak but there maybe discrepencies over naming of fonts etc, I can almost garantee that actually because not all the names listed above are identicle to their "origins"; i.e. some were renamed to have titles more practical so that one knows what they are installing instead of getting a surprise. If you must have something renamed to its proper name cause you have chronic OCD please send me a PM and I will make a special one just for you :p seriously tho...I understand...I have a bit of OCD myself at times haha.

Release 2.0
✓ New roboto font - How stupid of me to actually forget the font that lead me to creating these in the first place haha
✓ Other versions of the Apple Mac fonts​

Personal Favorites & Suggestions
My personal favorite font would have to be Windows 8 SegoeUI font, followed closely by Papyrus Regular, then Consolas​

Credits XDA
Thanks to XDA for being a great source of mods to make our devices cool & unique​

Dhruva 007

Apr 21, 2014
Bangalore
Not working after installation

Hello,

I tried installing the fonts, I like the Segoe UI the most, when I install fonts, it is saying not supported on my Note5 Marshmallow, can you please confirm it works for all touchwiz devices running Marshmallow. Please help as I hate Samsung fonts and want to get rid of them cant see my phone everyday with those fonts. You can call me a font freak :) (lol)

Reactions: denizenx

Android2.1

Jul 5, 2010
Rome
Hello,

I tried installing the fonts, I like the Segoe UI the most, when I install fonts, it is saying not supported on my Note5 Marshmallow, can you please confirm it works for all touchwiz devices running Marshmallow. Please help as I hate Samsung fonts and want to get rid of them cant see my phone everyday with those fonts. You can call me a font freak :) (lol)
Have same problem with S7.

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: denizenx

Chaos-sa

Aug 13, 2011
Yup - "Font not supported - This font is not supported. Contact the font provider. Uninstall this font?"

I tried Arial on Galaxy S7 (not Rooted).

Caius_Marius

Mar 21, 2016
Paris
Yep....tried several fonts on my N5 and getting the same as above...
For now it does not work, like any other apk font that we used on LP.

Envoyé de mon SM-N920C en utilisant Tapatalk

ddborello

Apr 25, 2007
S7 Edge, SM-G935F, Android 6.0.1. No root
"Font not supported - This font is not supported. Contact the font provider. Uninstall this font?"

Last edited:

kingchris

Apr 17, 2007
Is anyone with a rooted s7 able to pull and send a working font to me?

I would like to decompile apk and check the difference. Maybe we can patch the old fonts

Thank you

Reactions: d0g

tarick09

May 10, 2012
Toronto
Try Humana sans itc or Helvetica from Monotype imaging from Google play store. They are a really good fonts. I Have been using it on my on samsung devices< though i dont have s7 Yet, it should work fine. Dollar each!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA Fonts for Samsung Galaxy S7

Background Info

✓ Fonts are true type flip fonts
    ✓ Compatible with Samsung Marshmello
    ✓ No need to convert or create your own anymore (most Flip Fonts when edited with apktool no longer work and Samsung forces you to uninstall the font regardless if it installed correctly or not).
    ✓ I will take requests for any special fonts you would like created for your device - Please contact me via PM and arrange (send link to download or if possible if you have a local copy readily available please upload it for me to save me time - thanks)​

Fonts.png
    INSTALLATION
    1.) Look at the preview and select the font of your choice
    2.) Copy the selected fonts to anywhere on your SDcard
    3.) Click install. At the first installation your device should prompt you to change the font type in settings.
    Note: If you continue to install fonts after this it does not take you back to settings again, you will have to do this your self.

4.) To set the font you need to go into Settings > My device > Display > Font > Font Style > Choose your font. Note the more fonts you have installed the longer it takes to generate the list the first time so be patient if you go crazy and install ALL of these fonts lol.
    5.) You *may* need to adjust the size of the font to suit your device; unfortunately there is no standard when it comes to sizing with fonts so consistency is out the window, I cannot change this, deal with it or swap to another font. On that note I cannot garantee that ANY of the fonts included in these uploads are even suitable for use on a mobile device, actually I can honestly say now that *some* of these are completely rediculous and probably shouldn't be used at all, but feel free to criticise... I don't really care all that much, if enough people think a font is sh!t then I will happily remove it.

Note: To uninstall any particular font you unfortunately can't do this from the font menu in settings like you would expect, you actually have to uninstall the fonts just like you would other apps or I should say widgets. Normally one would uninstall from their homescreen via the options but I have not created shortcuts for these fonts (I think its unnecessary and not only that but I really dislike apps junking up my homescreen), so in otherwords you need to go into Settings > More > Applications Manager > Downloaded Applications > Uninstall selected font.​
    DOWNLOADS

Apple Mac Garamond Reg.apk
    Archer Hairline MT.apk
    Arial.apk
    Bank Gothic LT.apk
    Blackadder.apk
    Century Gothic.apk
    Comic Sans.apk
    Complex Regular.apk
    Consolas.apk
    Courier.apk
    Crazy Clown Chiller.apk
    Curlz MT.apk
    Dakota Regular.apk
    Dejavu Sans.apk
    Elegance Script.apk
    Felix Tiltling.apk
    Garamond Premiere BT.apk
    Goudy Old Style.apk
    Graffiti Modern-Benson.apk
    Graffiti Mural-Defartist.apk
    Graffiti Mural-Degrassi.apk
    Graffiti Tags Xtreme.apk
    Graffiti-187 CallDaCops.apk
    Graffiti-Eastside.apk
    Graffiti-Westside.apk
    Harlow 1960s Diner.apk
    Inconsolata-Regular.apk
    Lucida Typewriter Regular.apk
    Lucidia Console Regular.apk
    Matura Script Alibaba.apk
    Monotype Corsiva.apk
    Oregon Sans.apk
    Papyrus Regular.apk
    Parchant Kustoms.apk
    Qarmic Sans.apk
    Rugrats.apk
    Segoe UI Windows 8.apk
    Suave Edwardian Script.apk
    Suave Script.apk
    Tahoma.apk
    Trebuchet MS.apk
    Ubuntu Titling Bold.apk
    Ubuntu.apk
    Vodafone Lt.apk
    Wild West Regular.apk

CHANGELOG Seriously - Is this even necessary?

Release 1.0
    ✓ Bunch of fonts as per the list above that SHOULD install without a hitch? Let me know if there are any surprises or issues
    ✓ I have not tested them ALL of them but I tested most, so I can't forsee there being any bugs so to speak but there maybe discrepencies over naming of fonts etc, I can almost garantee that actually because not all the names listed above are identicle to their "origins"; i.e. some were renamed to have titles more practical so that one knows what they are installing instead of getting a surprise. If you must have something renamed to its proper name cause you have chronic OCD please send me a PM and I will make a special one just for you :p seriously tho...I understand...I have a bit of OCD myself at times haha.

Release 2.0
    ✓ New roboto font - How stupid of me to actually forget the font that lead me to creating these in the first place haha
    ✓ Other versions of the Apple Mac fonts​

Personal Favorites & Suggestions
    My personal favorite font would have to be Windows 8 SegoeUI font, followed closely by Papyrus Regular, then Consolas​

Credits XDA
    Thanks to XDA for being a great source of mods to make our devices cool & unique​
    So this thread was a complete waste of my time
    Not working after installation

Hello,

Hello,

Have same problem with S7.

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk
    Is anyone with a rooted s7 able to pull and send a working font to me?

I would like to decompile apk and check the difference. Maybe we can patch the old fonts

Thank you