MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
MIUI V4.1 2.9.28 For Galaxy Nexus (Sprint)
I usually wipe x2 just to be safe
- Place ROM zip file in your Virtual SD
- Boot into recovery (I recommend TWRP)
- Create a backup
- Factory Reset/Data
- Cache Partition
- Then goto advance if CWM Wipe:
- Dalvik Cache
- Battery Stats & (Rotation) if its TWRP
- Then goto mounts and storage if CWM Wipe: Format
- Flash Miui Rom
- Reboot and Enjoy!
IDK You Tell Me!
If u need to run a log from your phone if you think something is wrong do this and post the file so I can look over and try to get the problem corrected.
In Terminal Emulator, just do
logcat -d > /sdcard/whatever.txt
Adb on computer CMD for log is
Let it run for 10-20 seconds and press control C and it will save your log
Hope this can help when trying to figure out problems to help me make this a better ROM for you guys a gals