• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[WIP] [ROM] [7.0.0_r1] AOSP 7

Search This thread

Prototype18

Sep 22, 2012
Tirane
Autorotate does not work sir. I have to manually set it using a third party program

Edit : Found out that accelerometer doesnt work either. It worked before chaging to nitrogen

Last edited:

iwantz

Nov 3, 2015
jakarta
Autorotate does not work sir. I have to manually set it using a third party program

Edit : Found out that accelerometer doesnt work either. It worked before chaging to nitrogen

All sensors working fine here,this is my screenshot

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161003-064501.png
    Screenshot_20161003-064501.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_20161003-064530.png
    Screenshot_20161003-064530.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 204

Prototype18

Sep 22, 2012
Tirane
Hmmm...idk how to get working sensor from the other...
I grabed this file when a long�??�?�² time ago when i still using MM, just try to flash with your own risk....
Goodluck
Nothing it did not work :./ any other idea ? Do you have any stock kernel link ?

And 1 more question i need to know if there is a way to support lte frequencies. I need 1800 and 2600 lte bands

Last edited:

xdauserpyro

Aug 3, 2013
So far works fine, but found 1 bug. I cannot set cpu voltage under 750mV, it always goes back to this value if I try to set something lower. Had the same issue on Kevin's kernel but didn't have it on nitrogen kernel.

Wysłane z mojego Optimus G przy użyciu Tapatalka

Can you post a screenshot of your voltage settings in kernel adiutor? I want to know how far down I can push the voltages down for each speed level to without constant system reboots. Thanks.

Prototype18

Sep 22, 2012
Tirane
anyone have bootlop issue ?
Yeah i had before when installing the rom. But solved after wiping system / data / both cache and flashing rom, reboot system, flash gapps , wipe caches and reboot.

Btw guys i think my sensor dont work because i this ex kernel its not for nougat. As i dont have all the options as written in the changelog. Any stock kernel link. Because i dont want to kdz because i would have to reconvert my f180l to e975 again. And last question. If i want all lte bands does modem affect those bands ? As in : if i have f180l basebands would other basebands work on my phone if i flash eu kdz or modem ?

Much appriciated :)

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
Yeah i had before when installing the rom. But solved after wiping system / data / both cache and flashing rom, reboot system, flash gapps , wipe caches and reboot.

Btw guys i think my sensor dont work because i this ex kernel its not for nougat. As i dont have all the options as written in the changelog. Any stock kernel link. Because i dont want to kdz because i would have to reconvert my f180l to e975 again. And last question. If i want all lte bands does modem affect those bands ? As in : if i have f180l basebands would other basebands work on my phone if i flash eu kdz or modem ?

Much appriciated :)

super su problem ?

nobooya

Feb 21, 2010
Can you post a screenshot of your voltage settings in kernel adiutor? I want to know how far down I can push the voltages down for each speed level to without constant system reboots. Thanks.
Every processor is different, mine can run with -150mV from standard voltages without any problem. You must try yourself. Just degrease voltage for example by 50mV and run for a day, repeat. Swipe to the left "set on boot" in kernel auditor in voltage tab, you will have global voltage control there.

Wysłane z mojego Optimus G przy użyciu Tapatalka

fisiomig

Jul 26, 2015
Porto
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Play Service crash

Hi, i installed 30/9 build after a full wipe, but the Google play services doesn't work even after i clear the cache and data of the app. I flashed gapps from the stock variant of 7.0 version and Arm platform in this site http://opengapps.org/, they are the correct gapps or there is another version that make the Google Play Service don't crash?

fisiomig

Jul 26, 2015
Porto
Xiaomi Poco F1
i think you need arm64

Thank's for your answer but i don't think so. The arm64 is for 64 bit processors and this G don't have it.

I tried to install diferent Gapps but Google play service always crashes, i can't sync my google account in this Rom (i came from [GEEHRC][6.0.1_r66][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix M v5.7.4 [2016-09-25]), i can't understand were is the problem : (

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts