• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[WIP] [ROM] [7.0.0_r1] AOSP 7

Search This thread

yomek88

Feb 27, 2012
Katowice
I got problem with booting this rom. After clean installation it stucks at Google logo. Any advice?
After few reboots, once it went to boot animation, but with bootloop. After reboot it went back to Google logo and stops. Can't manage to boot :( I was trying with older versions, and newest also.

st4ik

Aug 16, 2012
kielce

metrixx02

May 27, 2013
Izmir
I got problem with booting this rom. After clean installation it stucks at Google logo. Any advice?
After few reboots, once it went to boot animation, but with bootloop. After reboot it went back to Google logo and stops. Can't manage to boot :( I was trying with older versions, and newest also.

it is build problem u cant solve this bootloop problem u need waite new builds

Prototype18

Sep 22, 2012
Tirane
Im using latest test build. Its pretty good. If you got this bootloop problem wipe everything system/data/ dalvik/ cache . install rom and gapps. Then while booting if after 7 min still booting press and hold power button till the phone goes off then retry booting. This works for me

Zakienwar

Feb 5, 2016
Houston
I was wondering if any one has tried 7.0 on the e970, it is sounding great. Been running 6.0 as my daily for while, its been wonderful. All I can say is thank you very much Mr Mex for your hard work and dedication to the G. I have not even bothered to buy another phone , sense carriers started that monthly payment crap on phone. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: nchc

minds2003

Nov 12, 2008
Hi, the rom works fine, i have only a problem with the keyboard, when writing in textbox in the browser characters does not appear,

Any idea on how get rid of this problem?

Regards,

Minds.

iwantz

Nov 3, 2015
jakarta
Hi, the rom works fine, i have only a problem with the keyboard, when writing in textbox in the browser characters does not appear,

Any idea on how get rid of this problem?

Regards,

Minds.
I also experienced the same problem(see this sample video below), but not anything great in my opinion, because other browsers work well as chrome or UC Browser... [emoji16]

sent from my geehrc running nitrogen is 7.0 ?

Reactions: Vadik56

iwantz

Nov 3, 2015
jakarta
Hi! What gapps should I flash?
Opengapps pico 7.1 is working fine on this ROM
just update to 7.1, everything works fine, it's just that I realized that there was no oms / masquerade in this version, so it can only use the substratum legacy...
Love the setup wizard [emoji8]
b014efcfb92fef4c5a1a2867c4f02fa7.jpg
ff61b102b6dd2ba72208c92acd5131f5.jpg
aece369fa88a1dd16445860d1202d4f1.jpg
e7f09e5b78d433c807a99570a36ce37c.jpg

sent from my geehrc running nitrogen os 7.1 ?

Reactions: Lenin_g18

Prototype18

Sep 22, 2012
Tirane
Opengapps pico 7.1 is working fine on this ROM
just update to 7.1, everything works fine, it's just that I realized that there was no oms / masquerade in this version, so it can only use the substratum legacy...
Love the setup wizard [emoji8]
??????

sent from my geehrc running nitrogen os 7.1 ?
Is it reccomended that you do a clen install or not that neccesary

Top Liked Posts