[WIP][ROM][LM-G710EM] LineageOS 18.1 for judyln

gingerboy92

May 7, 2011
Is it possible to fix gps. I can hardly get a lock even with a good reception ? that's the only problem i'm having that i cannot live with

lefttobleed

Apr 20, 2010
This rom has amazing smooth performance along with good battery life. Using the interface is such a smooth experience, we have been waiting to get from custom roms for g7.
All we need now is fix for volte and usb tethering. These don't work in other roms also, but still hoping for new updates here :)
I use attached modules with this rom along with boot manager. What else are others using?
Also appreciate any advice on whether the modules I am using are suitable for this rom. Did not get time to test these modules out.

Attachments

hasnawtahmed

Oct 15, 2017
Can you show the antutu benchmark results please?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

I'm using Android 10 lg g7emw30b can i flash this rom?

lefttobleed

Apr 20, 2010
Can you show the antutu benchmark results please?

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

I'm using Android 10 lg g7emw30b can i flash this rom?
Well I did not judge based on benchmarks. I will remove some modules if they are redundant once I get time to test them. Out of the box this rom already feels smooth.
Yes you can install in emw. See the various guides to do the same.

Also antutu is removed from playstore.... Even their website is red flagged by my browser.

Last edited:

hasnawtahmed

Oct 15, 2017
Well I did not judge based on benchmarks. I will remove some modules if they are redundant once I get time to test them. Out of the box this rom already feels smooth.
Yes you can install in emw. See the various guides to do the same.

Also antutu is removed from playstore.... Even their website is red flagged by my browser.
Can u please guide me on how to flash or how you did it? I'd really appreciate that

lefttobleed

Apr 20, 2010
Can u please guide me on how to flash or how you did it? I'd really appreciate that
After bootloader unlock, you need to crossflash to pie. Then boot to twrp_universal.img and flash rom, then boot to twrpencrypted and format data and install gapps. Then format data again. You will lose all data.
You will have to look at the different guides to get detailed instructions if you are new to this.

hasnawtahmed

Oct 15, 2017
After bootloader unlock, you need to crossflash to pie. Then boot to twrp_universal.img and flash rom, then boot to twrpencrypted and format data and install gapps. Then format data again. You will lose all data.
You will have to look at the different guides to get detailed instructions if you are new to this.
Cant i flash direct from android 10?

lefttobleed

Apr 20, 2010
Was anybody able to download the 06/09 version? I get 'no mirrors available' message when I try to download since last 2 days.
Please share in drive if possible. Thx.