• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[WIP][ROM] MIUI 7 Marshmallow 6.0 for Nexus 6 [Need Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hoseth0711

Oct 15, 2009
Copenhagen
New test version

Hi guys.

Today I've spent almost the whole day, trying to port MIUI for Mi Note Pro to our beloved Nexus 6, with latest cm13 snapshot as base.
I've comed up with a zip file, but the flashing process does not succeed in TWRP.

If you are interested in looking into it, please take a look at the link below, where you can find my test version of MIUI7.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3prfQLrSC3acmsxalUzVTB6Uzg/view?usp=sharing

I've followed all steps in this excellent guide, but I must have made some mistake(s)

Good luck! ;)

GenoAndroid

Apr 19, 2011
detroit
Hi guys.

Today I've spent almost the whole day, trying to port MIUI for Mi Note Pro to our beloved Nexus 6, with latest cm13 snapshot as base.
I've comed up with a zip file, but the flashing process does not succeed in TWRP.

If you are interested in looking into it, please take a look at the link below, where you can find my test version of MIUI7.

I've followed all steps in this excellent guide, but I must have made some mistake(s)

Good luck! ;)
Which twrp are you using.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jdee323

Dec 20, 2011
los angeles
Hi guys.

Good luck! ;)
i think it might be easier porting with onmi as the base.

hoseth0711

Oct 15, 2009
Copenhagen
Which twrp are you using.

So i got it to flash. The format of the updater script was wrong. Fixed that issue. i can send it to u. Just now sticks on the splash screen then reboots into recovery

I noticed one problem. Is the updater script even packed in this zip? Lol

Cool, I suspected that was the issue, planned to rebuild today.
Can you please send the new zip to me?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello and Welcome to the MIUI 7 Nexus 6 Port Thread !

I've started this Thread to create a MIUI 7 Port for our beloved Nexus 6.
    In order to do this, i need a lot of Help from YOU!

I will edit this Thread from time to time to make it more Eye Friendly. Also i've included DEV:DB on this Thread.

Here is just a LINK for the announcement of MIUI 7 (Marshmallow 6.0 Based) on G+:
    https://plus.google.com/+MariusYeezus/posts/QdjVGpkr8Ka

First of all we have to wait for a Stable MIUI 7 Marshmallow Build from Xiaomi. I think a Mix of Mi4 and/or Mi Note / Pro System is the Best Choice.
    Base will be a AOSP ROM on Android 6.0 (Maybe my last ROM Evolvere HD3) but let's see...

The Second thing is that i need Help with logging and Kernel Patches (I'm not the Linux Guy)! If you want to Help me with the Port just send me a PM here on XDA. Or text me on Hangouts to [email protected] !

Requests for Testing will be strictly ignored!

First we have to bake the Cake! So Chill and stay tuned!

XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI 7 Marshmallow 6.0 for Nexus 6, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    Miustone, RIPPER
    Source Code: http://xiaomi.com

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 6.0
    Based On: MIUI, GOOGLE

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: None
    Current Beta Version: None

Created 2015-12-23
    Last Updated 2016-02-22
    After some research I'm sure it was a good choice to wait for MIUI 7 Marshmallow...
    The Nexus 6 will be one of the First devices who gets a Port of it!
    I'm planning to ask some Devs from the Nexus 5 to help out,that will make a lot of things easier for us and saves a lot of Time! Also we can work together to help them with a Port too... Teamwork...

Feel free to PM me if You want to Help! I think we are close to a Official Release of MIUI 7 6.0... Everything is ready to start...

BR?:angel:
    So still working hard or gave up?:/
    Getting a rebase

New test version

Hi guys.

Good luck! ;)
    thats a ****epile of unlinked modules and failed inits.
    also incorrect permissions trying to access hardware.
    a ton of work has to be done,but judging by the logs it is possible.
    recommend a team working on this maybe?

Libart.so is why it's not booting. Still a lot wrong. Gotta fix the runtime so it can boot. And you have to find out what's not playing well with art. Line 3057 is what you should work on.

Courtesy of mystery emotionz

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

And once it boots you won't have camera or radio.

it is bootlooping so we are close. I am going to try a couple things today to try to get it to boot. if anyone wants to help hit me on hangouts [email protected]