[WIP][ROM] MIUI 7 Marshmallow 6.0 for Nexus 6 [Need Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MT4GH

Apr 15, 2011
Phoenix
Google Pixel 6 Pro
You guys really are wasting your time. Not only are you waiting for a joke of an OS but one that is hated here. Very few people will take this up. Let alone on a nexus
Dude if you don't like it then don't worry about it! Leave it for the ones that care about about the OS. Just saying if you don't got nothing good to say but to come here and say that is a joke and wasting our time then so be it, am waiting patiently if it comes good if doesn't well to bad but don't go around posting this kind of post.. one of my biggest pet peeves people like you if its not you're cup of tee so be it move along. [emoji19]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
I do it for a reason. If people cared about it then they wouldn't be sitting around waiting for others to do it for them.

And one of mine is people like you. This is not a rom site. This site is here to teach you how to do it yourself. Not to sit back while others do the work.

So you want to shut me up. Then prove me wrong.

D

Deleted member 3920726

Dude if you don't like it then don't worry about it! Leave it for the ones that care about about the OS. Just saying if you don't got nothing good to say but to come here and say that is a joke and wasting our time then so be it, am waiting patiently if it comes good if doesn't well to bad but don't go around posting this kind of post.. one of my biggest pet peeves people like you if its not you're cup of tee so be it move along. [emoji19]

LOL, this is the best example of replying to someone without taking a few seconds too check who they really are, like maybe a site mod.

Reactions: fiffan86
You guys really are wasting your time. Not only are you waiting for a joke of an OS but one that is hated here. Very few people will take this up. Let alone on a nexus

MIUI is hated here??

Buahahahahahahaha

On the devices it has/had been successfully ported to, it was one of the most popular ROMs there is

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

LOL, this is the best example of replying to someone without taking a few seconds too check who they really are, like maybe a site mod.

What does that have to do with anything?? He posted, he opens himself up for a reply, agreeing or not, just like the rest of us

Reactions: MT4GH and tomzefi

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
MIUI is hated here??

Buahahahahahahaha

On the devices it has/had been successfully ported to, it was one of the most popular ROMs there is

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

What does that have to do with anything?? He posted, he opens himself up for a reply, agreeing or not, just like the rest of us
Popular among sheep and iPhone people. Ask any developer what they think of miui. It really is the running joke of the Android world.

Trust me they have earned the Hate they get from people here.

D

Deleted member 3920726

What shocks me is the fact that people usually buy Nexus phones to escape the clutches of bloated, lagging slow updating OEM skins, and here are a group of Nexus owners actually wanting that, a closed source rom that is now (with N dev previews in the wild) starting to TEST Android 6 based builds.

W....T......F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello and Welcome to the MIUI 7 Nexus 6 Port Thread !

I've started this Thread to create a MIUI 7 Port for our beloved Nexus 6.
    In order to do this, i need a lot of Help from YOU!

I will edit this Thread from time to time to make it more Eye Friendly. Also i've included DEV:DB on this Thread.

Here is just a LINK for the announcement of MIUI 7 (Marshmallow 6.0 Based) on G+:
    https://plus.google.com/+MariusYeezus/posts/QdjVGpkr8Ka

First of all we have to wait for a Stable MIUI 7 Marshmallow Build from Xiaomi. I think a Mix of Mi4 and/or Mi Note / Pro System is the Best Choice.
    Base will be a AOSP ROM on Android 6.0 (Maybe my last ROM Evolvere HD3) but let's see...

The Second thing is that i need Help with logging and Kernel Patches (I'm not the Linux Guy)! If you want to Help me with the Port just send me a PM here on XDA. Or text me on Hangouts to mariuskopp517@gmail.com !

Requests for Testing will be strictly ignored!

First we have to bake the Cake! So Chill and stay tuned!

XDA:DevDB Information
    MIUI 7 Marshmallow 6.0 for Nexus 6, ROM for the Nexus 6

Contributors
    Miustone, RIPPER
    Source Code: http://xiaomi.com

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 6.0
    Based On: MIUI, GOOGLE

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: None
    Current Beta Version: None

Created 2015-12-23
    Last Updated 2016-02-22
    After some research I'm sure it was a good choice to wait for MIUI 7 Marshmallow...
    The Nexus 6 will be one of the First devices who gets a Port of it!
    I'm planning to ask some Devs from the Nexus 5 to help out,that will make a lot of things easier for us and saves a lot of Time! Also we can work together to help them with a Port too... Teamwork...

Feel free to PM me if You want to Help! I think we are close to a Official Release of MIUI 7 6.0... Everything is ready to start...

BR?:angel:
    So still working hard or gave up?:/
    Getting a rebase

New test version

Hi guys.

Today I've spent almost the whole day, trying to port MIUI for Mi Note Pro to our beloved Nexus 6, with latest cm13 snapshot as base.
    I've comed up with a zip file, but the flashing process does not succeed in TWRP.

If you are interested in looking into it, please take a look at the link below, where you can find my test version of MIUI7.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3prfQLrSC3acmsxalUzVTB6Uzg/view?usp=sharing

I've followed all steps in this excellent guide, but I must have made some mistake(s)

Good luck! ;)
    thats a ****epile of unlinked modules and failed inits.
    also incorrect permissions trying to access hardware.
    a ton of work has to be done,but judging by the logs it is possible.
    recommend a team working on this maybe?

Libart.so is why it's not booting. Still a lot wrong. Gotta fix the runtime so it can boot. And you have to find out what's not playing well with art. Line 3057 is what you should work on.

Courtesy of mystery emotionz

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

And once it boots you won't have camera or radio.

it is bootlooping so we are close. I am going to try a couple things today to try to get it to boot. if anyone wants to help hit me on hangouts mattlowry2009@gmail.com