[WIP] [UNOFFICIAL][ROM] CyanogenMod 9 .35 kernel

Search This thread

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
This is the development thread of CyanogenMod 9.
Currently there is no ROM available, but I'm working hard to get you one :D

Please do not ask for ETA's and I will not tolerate posts like "when will be ready 100%, when will be stable and etc". Also, if anyone disrespects the thread, not counting if they are disrespecting devs or normal users, you will be reported! You have been warned.
For questions etc, please go to Discussion-thread...

After spending a lot of time to research and trying to solve things I'm gonna stop working on this for some time untill some more resources are available ...

Special thanks to:
Andy572
lupohirp

Currently working:
- default Audio
- GSM
- WiFi
- Touchscreen

TODOs
- fix sensors and sensor service
- fix bluetooth / dbus
- fix camera
- fix video
- fix audio and add fmVolume
- fix fm radio
- fix wired headset function
- fix bluetooth headset function
- fix usb (in vold service and kernel)
- fix general bugs as posted on CAF and CyanogenMod

Last edited:

Bytecode

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 30, 2010
/dev/null
I'z doesing that too! :p well,to be honest,I'm working on CAF ICS sources right here right now :D

Your PC specs? I can build ics in 40 mins with 6gb ram and an i7 :)

Last edited:

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
Specs of the machine I'm currently working on are lower ;) Guess buildingtime is about 90-110 minutes.
It's still busy on the build, had to fix a few things so far.
Will see how far it goes and what more needs to be done. For now it's been going for 60 minutes...

Last edited:

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
No, that's not what Andy said, for now it's impossible to have hardwareacceleration,
CM9 will still run on our phones. It will only support 2D for now.

hey guys have you seen mu hw3d fix in phoenix thread??? hw3d they call adreno 200 lib correctly and i can go into th gui....problem is hwcomposer.so libraries that when called from launcher they go in bootloop and crash phone!!:) howewer i'm trying a bug bump....merging right now AOSP sources with cyanogenmod!!we need only a good hwcomposer!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the development thread of CyanogenMod 9.
    Currently there is no ROM available, but I'm working hard to get you one :D

Please do not ask for ETA's and I will not tolerate posts like "when will be ready 100%, when will be stable and etc". Also, if anyone disrespects the thread, not counting if they are disrespecting devs or normal users, you will be reported! You have been warned.
    For questions etc, please go to Discussion-thread...

After spending a lot of time to research and trying to solve things I'm gonna stop working on this for some time untill some more resources are available ...

Special thanks to:
    Andy572
    lupohirp

Currently working:
    - default Audio
    - GSM
    - WiFi
    - Touchscreen

TODOs
    - fix sensors and sensor service
    - fix bluetooth / dbus
    - fix camera
    - fix video
    - fix audio and add fmVolume
    - fix fm radio
    - fix wired headset function
    - fix bluetooth headset function
    - fix usb (in vold service and kernel)
    - fix general bugs as posted on CAF and CyanogenMod
    ok guys great great news

• HwAcceleration restored (also transitions works smooth we have a complete hwacceleration now gralloc links fine to surfaceflinger)
    • sensors works (tried accelerometer)
    • still problem with touchscreen (i have an idea but i don't hope so much i need an help with this)
    • i can see adb icon in statusbar so adb works
    • Sd is mounted correctly
    • bluetooth works
    • beam off animation works

for now this is the situation!tomorrow i will upload the zip file if you want test for fun (WARNING: FLASHABLE ONLY WITH AMON-RA RECOVERY WITH CLOCKWORK I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH f*******g ASSERTS (WHAT THA HELL IS THIS????)!!!!!)

for get full hwacceleration we need a patched libsurfaceflinger.so that i will upload with my sources!the most important thing is that now gralloc and adreno libs linked (FINALLY) correctly with this in framework:)

i will upload my github soon now i'm too tired i'm workin on this from 2 pm....Development is halted for two-three days i have last exams at university and i must study!:) tomorrow i will release the zip file!:)
    We don't need the sources anymore because i've fixed gpu accelerarion before christmas :) yesterday also before i get drunked (looool) i was able to get a workin hwcomposer :) i think that is the first msm7227 chipset capable to run it:) soon i will update mtly github i'm a noob bout this :))))

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App
    How? Is it true??? Really???? Omg I thing everyone is amazed as I am!!!!

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

YEAAAAHHHH IS TRUE THESE I CAN'T UPLOAD MY ENTIRE CODE BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THESE ARE LINES THATENABLES HWACC!!!!

BUILD.PROP
    Code:
    debug.sf.hw=1
    ro.sf.compbypass.enable=1	
    com.qc.hardware=true	
    com.qc.hdmi_out=false

BOARDCONFIG.MK

Code:
    COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DQCOM_HARDWARE
    COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DMISSING_EGL_EXTERNAL_IMAGE -DMISSING_GRALLOC_BUFFERS
    COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DMISSING_EGL_PIXEL_FORMAT_YV12
    COMMON_GLOBAL_CFLAGS += -DBOARD_GL_OES_EGL_IMG_EXTERNAL_HACK

plus some my modifications in displayhardware.cpp(backported some code from ginger!!)
    i cannot take a screenshot but the lockscreen animation is not slowly is fast now!!!!damn guys i think i need a github!!!!
    Phone booted up with debug.sf.hw=1!!!!!!!! Finallyyyyy we have a working hwacceleration(seems ok i can see also the launcher!!!!!) now we must resolve touchscreen problem!!!!! Oh yeahhhh!!!!!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone