Wipe internal storage? Sell phone

Search This thread

audiophizile

Feb 24, 2012
Is there a way to wipe internal storage and flash stock while retaining an unlocked bootloader. If anyone is interested let me know. My phone is in immaculate condition and unlocked via sunshine. I want to wipe all my data, pics, etc. And return to stock but still unlocked to sell. Thanks in advance.

zefir738

Dec 14, 2011
Is there a way to wipe internal storage and flash stock while retaining an unlocked bootloader. If anyone is interested let me know. My phone is in immaculate condition and unlocked via sunshine. I want to wipe all my data, pics, etc. And return to stock but still unlocked to sell. Thanks in advance.
After you flash the stock rom, go into twrp and wipe Internal Storage. That's if you use a stock zip, anyway.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

Reactions: audiophizile

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After you flash the stock rom, go into twrp and wipe Internal Storage. That's if you use a stock zip, anyway.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk