Wireless charging on Mi MIX 3 5G

Search This thread

Julencijus

Aug 10, 2010
Hello guys and owners of 5G variant of Mi MIX 3.
Can owners assure me, that this phone supports wireless charging?

And also, since it has SD 855 which supports quick charge 4+, will it charge faster with 27W charger, while in the box is 18Watts?

I'm planning to buy another wall charger, so why buy 18Watts, when i can buy 27Watts, unless it will not charger faster.

Looking forward for your answers. Thank you!

CookieJarApps

Oct 19, 2019
Hello guys and owners of 5G variant of Mi MIX 3.
Can owners assure me, that this phone supports wireless charging?

And also, since it has SD 855 which supports quick charge 4+, will it charge faster with 27W charger, while in the box is 18Watts?

I'm planning to buy another wall charger, so why buy 18Watts, when i can buy 27Watts, unless it will not charger faster.

Looking forward for your answers. Thank you!
It seems to only support 18W but I'll try later with a faster charger. Also the 5G variant does not have wireless charging (lots of places online says it does, but my Europe Mi Mix 3 5G doesn't support it and the Xiaomi website doesn't mention it). I assume it's to make space for the bigger battery.

CookieJarApps

Oct 19, 2019
Thank you for your reply. And also, looking forward for your findings about faster charger :)
I had a look at the fast charger. It appears to be just 18W (With a 50W Anker charger it dosen't charge and faster). I tried to root the phone to look at the wattage the phone was receiving but I installed the wrong recovery and messed up the phone software so I'm not 100% sure about the charging :laugh: - I'll probably give it another go tomorrow.

banggadm99

Feb 16, 2020
Mi mix 3 5G has no wireless charging

Hello guys,
I own the Mi mix 3 5G and the phone has no wireless charging.
But the wired charging is very fast enough to easily stand in the night with 20% battery life in a day with all function max only stands 12 hours.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey.im using the black shark 2 27w charger with mine and it works very well ......very fast