Wireless handset pro (SONY)

Search This thread

marcoplo

Nov 4, 2010
SOny wireless handset pro it would be perfect to hear some reviews about this devices such as :
sound quality?
bluetooth connectivity steady?
does it acually work as a mp3 player it self?
does it info about missed call?
what sd card included which type
overall battery time?

basically overall useful review , possible place to by

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/smart-wireless-headset-pro/

Since i was tempted to buy the smart watch but from smart transform to stupidwatch so i change my maind:mad:

Reactions: Me‎

marcoplo

Nov 4, 2010
thanks for bring that in to my maind your link it about difrrent devices mw600 is quite old i am talking about new one with with card reader, radio and bluetooth funcinality

Attachments

• smart-wireless-headset-pro-main-image-620x4402.png
    smart-wireless-headset-pro-main-image-620x4402.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 749
Last edited:

shmoejoe

Jan 9, 2011
Zuid-Holland
As I can recall, it's not even shipping yet.

I have one on order that should be coming less than a month I believe (one of my S preorder bonuses). I currently have the MW600 so I will compare the two when this actually arrives.

power323f

Jan 29, 2011
Grave
As I can recall, it's not even shipping yet.

I have one on order that should be coming less than a month I believe (one of my S preorder bonuses). I currently have the MW600 so I will compare the two when this actually arrives.

I pre-ordered one to but i got a lettre from sony netherlands: it wil take aboute 10 weeks to deliver they didnt had enough in stock the are ordered:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

abati

Feb 28, 2010
i m from holland just received a letter from sony promotion team, that becouse of their big succes they unfortunately can not deliver any accessoiry and for this reason we will send you the headsetpro wihtin 10 weeks ??

on my voucher its said that they will send it on April, i mean if this takes longer then april i will start a lawsuit cuzz this is a bullshit, and this was one of the reasons i purchased the xps from T-mobile and it had also a great added value for me.

Abandoned-Trolley

Nov 10, 2008
Essex
i m from holland just received a letter from sony promotion team, that becouse of their big succes they unfortunately can not deliver any accessoiry and for this reason we will send you the headsetpro wihtin 10 weeks ??

on my voucher its said that they will send it on April, i mean if this takes longer then april i will start a lawsuit cuzz this is a bullshit, and this was one of the reasons i purchased the xps from T-mobile and it had also a great added value for me.

You will start a lawsuit for a free gift that has been offered to you and most likely said they could change the T&C at any time, just because they are having stock issues?

Wow, way to feel self important.

abati

Feb 28, 2010
You will start a lawsuit for a free gift that has been offered to you and most likely said they could change the T&C at any time, just because they are having stock issues?

Wow, way to feel self important.

dude they used that advertisement for a short period as an unique selling proposition, and im seriusly that was for me a good deal to purchase the xps with the headsetpro and without that i wouldnt have purchased.

i have this damn device sinds the release with preorder, and i talked with them by phone previous week and they said to me that it will take 3 a 4 weeks cuz they had alot of order before me ? (come on i preorderd it 1 week before release)

and now i received a letter that it will take 10 weeks, dude that is something i wont accept i mean i preordered and the device has a extreme delay for ics plus this issue with the so called supply problem...

the voucher says april so i assume this appril otherwise they cfould informed me in the beginning and not in the end that it will take this longg they r just biching around !!

hyellow

Oct 27, 2006
pretty expensive, thought it would be in the same price range as the mw600. It is nothing more than an MW600 with an sd card slot. guess i am going to buy another mw600...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SOny wireless handset pro it would be perfect to hear some reviews about this devices such as :
    sound quality?
    bluetooth connectivity steady?
    does it acually work as a mp3 player it self?
    does it info about missed call?
    what sd card included which type
    overall battery time?

basically overall useful review , possible place to by

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/smart-wireless-headset-pro/

Since i was tempted to buy the smart watch but from smart transform to stupidwatch so i change my maind:mad:
    It's now in stock at clove.co.uk

Message from clove.co.uk:

They have arrived yes, all orders will be shipped in the next 1-2 days

Regards
    Sales Team
    Clove Technology
    just called those basterds, and informed me that i would get it next week tuesday or wednesday (Holland).
    My headset doesn't accept microsd cards bigger than 2gb also (weird) I tried with a formatted 6gb micro sd, copied music to it in separate Artist folders, also tried with a separate mp3 file in the home folder, but the headset didn't recognize the 6gb, maybe in a future update?

As regarding the headset playability with the microsd card, I experienced some lag while browsing through the albums. It took some time for the headset to open a specific album, counting along it took about 5 seconds!

This could be irritating with daily use, so I'll keep using the headset "for now" with the Bluetooth connectivity to my Xperia S.

As regarding if the headphones fall out of your ear or not, I didn't encounter any problems with a normal steady walk speed or a light sprint speed, the headset comes standard equipped with 4 different sizes earplugs, so guess one will fit you perfectly
    Just got mine this weekend.

Works ok, only major fail from sony is that the sxs, even with ICS, doesnt support AVRCP 1.3 or higher, so when u play music from you sxs on the headset, u wont get track/album title info on your headset, how lame is that!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone