• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

WirelessTime V2

Search This thread

El Philou

Jun 12, 2004
France
Version 2 of WirelessTime is out :)

45_WirelessTime2_gif4d0e8aafffd08f0e27543c0b0608f978

Turn On or Off your Phone / BT / WiFi / Sound , Day by Day Hour by Hour

Compatible All PocketPc WM5 & WM6

See more on PDAInfo...

nir36

Retired Moderator
Dec 5, 2007
Jerusalem
www.sq-web.com
j'aime la programme.. et je parle francais un peu alors don't laugh at me :)
(i'm about to be butchered by english and french people for combining the 2 languages :))

PaNa-S

Nov 4, 2007
www.bakingcode.com
Oh this is so nice for me, Now I can program it when im in office the bluetooth off and when im sleeping too, the rest of the time all on! NICE VERY NICE! Why isnt in spanish? :p

El Philou

Jun 12, 2004
France
To have another language you can modifie image file

\Program Files\WirelessTime\Skins\ImDayUs.png

Or

\Program Files\WirelessTime\Skins\ImDayFr.png

:)

casm

Apr 19, 2007
Quite the intuitive user interface, very nice. It is so easy to use, I didn't find the English radio button until I had the program all set up in French. I'd like to try this out for a week or so and let you know what I think. So far it looks great.
Any way to change to am/pm readout on the top clock? (From 19:45:42 to 7:45 pm)
Cheers

Last edited:

El Philou

Jun 12, 2004
France
French / English Radios Buttons, and more, in Config Page ( Clic Top Left of screen , on Status )

Only in 24 Hours mode

Quite the intuitive user interface, very nice. It is so easy to use, I didn't find the English radio button until I had the program all set up in French. I'd like to try this out for a week or so and let you know what I think. So far it looks great.
Any way to change to am/pm readout on the top clock? (From 19:45:42 to 7:45 pm)
Cheers

larsuck

Dec 10, 2006
Nowheresville
This is the first auto-profile software I have tried that actually works. Fire and forget. This deserves more attention than it is getting.

stev84

Nov 27, 2007
Pin code

Hi LePocketPC :),
I have a problem with your application, if i want to disable the bluetooth connection only, the system disbable the phone too and ask me the pin code.

Salut LePocketPC, (je le fais en français aussi)
Lorsque je veux simplement désactiver la connexion bluetooth et que je demande à ce que le téléphone reste activé, il est tout de même désactivé et me demande le code pin pour le réactiver. Est-ce normal? :cool:

Néanmoins merci pour cette application fort sympatique.

El Philou

Jun 12, 2004
France
Normaly, if you enabled Pin Code for GSM, WirelessTime ask you ( in fact the Radio Soft) the Pin Code only when the GSM will be switch ON. Check if the GSM, in WirelessTime, is alway ON. ( Use the "All" Screen )

En français ( parce que je le suis aussi :) , In French because I am Too)
Normalement, si tu as activé le Pin Code pour le GSM, WirelessTime te demande ( en Fait le prog Radio ) le Code Pin seulement quand le GSM sera activé. Vérifie que le GSM, dans WirelessTime, est toujours sur Activé ( Utilise l'écran "Tous" )

:(
If you want what WirelessTime run well, you must disabled the Pin Code.
Si tu veux que WirelessTime fonctionne bien, tu dois desactiver le Code Pin.

Sorry...
Désolé...

Hi LePocketPC :),
I have a problem with your application, if i want to disable the bluetooth connection only, the system disbable the phone too and ask me the pin code.

Salut LePocketPC, (je le fais en français aussi)
Lorsque je veux simplement désactiver la connexion bluetooth et que je demande à ce que le téléphone reste activé, il est tout de même désactivé et me demande le code pin pour le réactiver. Est-ce normal? :cool:

Néanmoins merci pour cette application fort sympatique.

skenobi

Feb 24, 2007
Petaling Jaya
Sorry Phillipe..

Maybe I'm just really clueless, but to me it's not really as intuitive as v121.

Can you walk us thru the steps in programming this new version?

Many thanks!

flaviopac

Jan 10, 2008
Any chance to have a button witch switch ON/switch OFF GPRS connection?

I have a program to switch ON gprs connection, but don't know nothing (which works) to switch off it....

:rolleyes:

skenobi

Feb 24, 2007
Petaling Jaya
No worries.

It looks like a good upgrade. It can be better. (my opinion anyway)

So I removed v2 and re-installed the old v121.

I guess I missed the ability to precisely program to-the-minute settings, rather than be restricted to the new turn-of-the-hour-only set-up.

Plus, the profiles feature in the new version doesn't really jive with my own inner logic.

Thanks anyway Phllipe.

v121 is STILL great.

Cheers!

birdheh

Oct 30, 2007
San Diego
problems here

I liked the look and the comments so i tried to put this on my Hermes. It turned off my phone, refused to switch languages, although this was not a biggie, and froze me up several times.

casm

Apr 19, 2007
After two weeks, this is on my SDConfig.txt for my bi-weekly ROM flash. Any update would be icing on the cake!

detlevschenk

May 8, 2008
error message this morning on my Diamond WM6.1

I really like the application but found the following problems so far.

1.) I can't set the hours at the graphical UI easy. I have to push the various icons several times to get them changed. not sure why....
2.) I set the application to shut down everything (phone, BT, Wireless and sound) at 0 am to 7 am. In the morning I saw an error message on the display caused by the Wireless time application. I do not remember exactly what the message was, but all the functions i wanted were up and running. But maybe they did not shut down correctly. I will do another test today.

The other question I have is: what is the little box for, where you can change the time (at the other screen where you see all the profiles)
a little helpfile, how to set the parameters would be great to have.
thanks

irus

Jun 29, 2007
No worries.

It looks like a good upgrade. It can be better. (my opinion anyway)

So I removed v2 and re-installed the old v121.

I guess I missed the ability to precisely program to-the-minute settings, rather than be restricted to the new turn-of-the-hour-only set-up.

Plus, the profiles feature in the new version doesn't really jive with my own inner logic.

Thanks anyway Phllipe.

v121 is STILL great.

Cheers!

i would love to do it by the minute also can you post v121 thanks