Question Wish I'd bought the black model now

Search This thread

bulletbling

Jan 14, 2013
I wasn't super happy to order the green one initially over the silver, but after seeing it in person, it's not an ugly green and is more slight in color and looks great whereas the silver one looks better on the screen, but is a terrible fingerprint magnet and I haven't seen it in person. Either way, I don't regret ordering the green one (only one in stock at time of purchase) one bit.

chetly968

Jul 15, 2014
Paradise Valley
I wasn't super happy to order the green one initially over the silver, but after seeing it in person, it's not an ugly green and is more slight in color and looks great whereas the silver one looks better on the screen, but is a terrible fingerprint magnet and I haven't seen it in person. Either way, I don't regret ordering the green one (only one in stock at time of purchase) one bit.
I'll agree. I wanted stellar black here in the US and was irritated that it wasn't available but this pine green is probably the best color on a phone I've ever owned. And I've owned closed to a hundred in the last 10 years.

Last edited:

djsubterrain

• Jan 4, 2012
    Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Loving the one plus 9 pro EU variant just not liking the silver one I bought. Fingerprint magnet and also think it looks the cheapest one out of the 3. How long do you get on returns?

Reactions: thirtythr33

zoman7663

• May 23, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    Wish the Black version was even available in my region, I VPN'd all over the globe and only found black 12/256 in Germany I think. And even then it was sold out. Never was or is available here in the U.S.

Edit: Found 12/256 Stellar Black LE2120 with global rom (Oxygen OS) new! Should be here Friday!

Last edited:
    Reactions: galaxys

CubnPackdad

Apr 7, 2021
    Wish the Black version was even available in my region, I VPN'd all over the globe and only found black 12/256 in Germany I think. And even then it was sold out. Never was or is available here in the U.S.

Edit: Found 12/256 Stellar Black LE2120 with global rom (Oxygen OS) new! Should be here Friday!
    Yep I just got one Sealed.off eBay for 999.99 Man is the Stellar black Effing Sharp as hell works here in the USA perfect.

Reactions: zoman7663

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Is it a Matt finished none slippery
      It is matte but really smooth. Nothing like sandstone. I've seen someone compared it to a high quality Teflon pan, that seems kinda accurate to me. It doesn't catch fingerprints tho.
      wish we got the black in the US, but the green is nice.
      I'll agree. I wanted stellar black here in the US and was irritated that it wasn't available but this pine green is probably the best color on a phone I've ever owned. And I've owned closed to a hundred in the last 10 years.
      Loving the one plus 9 pro EU variant just not liking the silver one I bought. Fingerprint magnet and also think it looks the cheapest one out of the 3. How long do you get on returns?