WM 6.1 BUILD 21056 FOR OPAL
Here is my attempt to release WM 6.1 rom for opal users,since wm 6.1 is best at performance......
BUILD is 21056 the latest one leaked..........
Overall performance is very good.......fast. I have used manila 2d from stock rom......also there is a plugin called pocket digital clock....
1. ActiveSync Starts up Again and Again Automatically Even When the Phone is Not Connected to USB cable or Bluetooth
Solution: It happens for some strange reasons that i haven't been able to find but for now there is a workaround for it.
For Users who use Exchange server with ActiveSync will have no problem if they have set the update schedule to manual. Otherwise, if you are using the push mail feature of exchange, then ActiveSync will run all the time for syncing and that is very normal.
For User who dont use Exchanage server, they should create a fake server and then set the update schedule to manual to prevent ActiveSync from running on its own. Here are the steps for that.
First of all, configure ActiveSync with your PC if you want to sync with PC using the usual method. After that:
1. Open Activesync on your phone and from the menu choose Configure Server...
2. Enter any email address. Clear the checkbox titled "Attempt to detect Exchange Server Settings Automatically". Click Next.
3. In server address, enter localhost or anything else. Click next.
4. Enter any username, password and domain name. I mean random strings. Also check save password checkbox.
5. Clear all the checkboxes in the "Data you want to synchronize" list. Click Finish.
6. Open Menu>Schedule. Here set both the dropdown lists to "Manually" and clear both the checkboxes. Click OK and close ActiveSync.
LINKS : http://www.mediafire.com/?zduytjg0kwz